Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" (65598 Views)

Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power / Panic As Report Suggests Heritage Bank Nears Total Collapse / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by dangoteinlaw: 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
HQuadreal:
Try "Ca*bon" best loan app and thank me later.
carbohydrate kee u there shutup

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by ScotMisile: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
Am still in custody of their money, until I can pay... I can't keep myself.
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by FirstbornWds: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
Virtually every loan app in Nigeria is a death-trap. But the unfortunate thing is you'd still see our people venturing into it. Why? There are no immediate alternatives and considering that lots of them provide the option to go without collateral or guarantors, it's almost impossible for our peeps not to fall victim.

2 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by chelseamann(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Have that shitty app on my phone but haven't used it
Damnnnn nigarrr.why haven't u used it?
Shiiiit grin grin grin
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by one1prax(m): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
good for them
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by seunlayi(m): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
Sirsuky:
*Come and join us this Saturday as*

Opeyemi
Weds
Ayobami
(Opay 2020)

*And*

Amoke
Weds
Obatekun
(AMOTEKUN 2020)

������

Time
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by sevo(m): 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
Sokoloan and 9credit is the most useless...

6 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by HQuadreal: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
carbohydrate kee u there shutup

3 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Revolva(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
Opay is doing fine sadist people now wanna kill the joy

1 Like

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by VillageElder(m): 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
You are real niggar say no useless loans
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Have that shitty app on my phone but haven't used it
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Novaccines: 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
Wow

And they say APC is dying grin
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Kunlexity(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
O'Pay are fast turning to O'curse....
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Bmaster(m): 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
michlins:
Who still uses opera browser. Something we used in the time of Java phones. Well
i do, infact as a matter of fact, i'm commenting through opera mini.
na who chrome and firefox epp ?

1 Like

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by HQuadreal: 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
goodyvin02:
But them no wan give me the loan naaaa

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by emmax007: 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
Really
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by StRichard(m): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
mascot87:
Sokoloan should be number one to be banned. Those guys are bastards
seconded

11 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Olibboy: 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
So Opera is the owner of Opay?
Yes

2 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by fegori: 5:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
U guys shud take it easy on Opay, i use them alot for transactions whenever our crazy Nigeria banks starts their Network issues

1 Like

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Gwagone: 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
Queenyprinxex:
So Opera is the owner of Opay?
So you don't know
Where have you been?

2 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Topmaike007(m): 5:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
Na Africa mumu oo
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by nedekid: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
nairalee:
Why do corporations oppress and enslave the poor masses? Asif we're not already suffering you wanna give your debtors hellish conditions.

How can I borrow and refund in 15 days? How many businesses cash out in 2 weeks? What's worse they may not tell u the exact details before you patronize them.

Not only Google should intervene, the federal government also should take steps to stop this menace
Dont take the money if you cannot pay.
After I took twice and saw it was unfavorable I stopped and decided to live within my means.

7 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by WarriAproko: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
How I go take borrow like 1m from dem without paying back cool make Ona tell me.
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by brotherMeigma(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
All these loan companies with their outrageous interest rate. Go playstore make u see them. Sometimes, it's even difficult to pay back money borrowed. Na dat time the app go get one issue. But dem no mind, dem go still collect more for late payment wey dem cause. Useless set of people with no conscience.

2 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by bamasite2: 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
Crazy loan?

We craze here o grin grin grin
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by nedekid: 5:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
ScotMisile:
Am still in custody of their money, until I can pay... I can't keep myself.
A high default rate makes the cost of loans more expensive ie high interest rates.
You should not have taken their money If you had no means of repayment.
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by manshoro: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
This is exactly the same thing with Kwikmoney which is no Migo loan. They charge very high interest of 15℅ for repayment in 2weeks and 25℅ repayment in One Month.
Are there no regulatory body to check this?

5 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by manshoro: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
nedekid:

Dont take the money if you cannot pay.
After I took twice and saw it was unfavorable I stopped and decided to live within my means.
embarassed

I don't blame you. Is because you are not a victim.

2 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Small080(m): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
What is the real history behind this Opay self, who get am, from which country?
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by tallfish145(m): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
Branch is the best

8 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by sunshine1974(m): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
manshoro:
This is exactly the same thing with Kwikmoney which is no Migo loan. They charge very high interest of 15℅ for repayment in 2weeks and 25℅ repayment in One Month.
Are there no regulatory body to check this?
no be u need money? Those guys can send someone to an early grave. I have deleted all of them from my phone. If you hold yourself you won't die. Banks still remain the best place to go get loan

6 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by GeneralPula: 5:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
WIZGUY69:
Don't mind them.
All Nigeria Loan platform should be banned! Including Banks.
We're too wicked in this country.
You claim to be helping someone by offering loan, but at the end, they will apply for larger loans elsewhere to pay you back

You’re wicked for thinking like this. So you wanna borrow and return the exact thing they borrowed you?

So what exactly is their gain?

Or their Agent and other staff working at where loans are being collected, they shouldn’t pay them at all?

It’s not as if they forcing anyone.

I never for once apply for any loan before.

I put on Hoody when cold set in & i put it off when weather get restored! Nomorenoless!

Loan is Shit!

Don’t ever think anyone is gonna offer you a loan that’s gonna be of 100 benefit for you!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Send Money from Nigeria to US? / Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos / How To Open And Run A School Successfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.