Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" (65599 Views)

Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power / Panic As Report Suggests Heritage Bank Nears Total Collapse / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by drstan(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
how can one report Sokoloan those guys are crazy 10000 loan to pay 14700 in 15days!

3 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Obdk: 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Have that shitty app on my phone but haven't used it

The only thing on my mind is how to bang one of their agent ( one beautiful slim girl) that talked me into installing that app on my phone

I called her last week she just dey form one kind thing!
But i go call her again on Saturday.
Me must bang that girl

I use the opay app for transfer. Its free to any bank and reliable..... I enjoy ofood. D app is generally impressive. I no fit find trouble go thr loan side.
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by ScotMisile: 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
kay29000:

Lol! For how long now, and are they not disturbing you?
No
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by ScotMisile: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
nedekid:

A high default rate makes the cost of loans more expensive ie high interest rates.
You should not have taken their money If you had no means of repayment.
Am a good customer just that things went South.
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Achadu76: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
True[/quote]

Sokoloan are so wicked beyond human imagination.

They are not customer friendly and with dubious rate on loan of 15 days.

3 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Patoski7(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The only thing on my mind is how to bang one of their agent ( one beautiful slim girl) that talked me into installing that app on my phone

Me must bang that girl
Damn niggar Bad guy u wan sharply give the agent Obangin

1 Like

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by olureignforever: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
sunshine1974:
no be u need money? Those guys can send someone to an early grave. I have deleted all of them from my phone. If you hold yourself you won't die. Banks still remain the best place to go get loan

Gt expecially. 1.75%
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Newmans: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Google help us Nigerians need your help these people are skinning Nigerians out if their ignorance if you want names and evidences I will send them to you!!.
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by roladex(f): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Me must bang that girl
am sure she is reading this post.nothing for u

1 Like

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by erospecial: 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
sokoloan account should be frozen and cash refunded to the defrauded borrowers by that Antichrist loan body.

4 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Debodimeji01(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
mascot87:
Sokoloan should be number one to be banned. Those guys are bastards

Update: Please let us continue to report that Sokoloan app on play store till they ban them completely

I swear...
You just spoke my mind.
Those guys are bastards...
I once used their platform and never went back.
They are the real Yahoo guys.
For me, Carbon & Branch remains the best

1 Like

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Hugo7(m): 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Me must bang that girl
see life Chaii...just look at somebody's Vision
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Babaalajo(m): 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
When people are making a lot of money through opay QR on Tuesday and Saturday.......
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by JunctionBox: 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
mascot87:

Update: Please let us continue to report that Sokoloan app on play store till they ban them completely

The idiot gave me 5k loan to pay back N7500 in 10 days. Because of the outrageous percentage, I had no intention of repaying that loan but God helped them that I wasn't with my atm card when 5k entered my account so before I could go to withdraw the money, they had deducted part of the loan on their own. Till today, dem still dey worry me for the balance.
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by AmDayo: 12:00am On Jan 22, 2020
have also complain about their loan discomforting act...if you are unable to pay them back in the next 15days as given 2% of the loan you borrowed will continue to add everyday till infinity I swear. I borrowed 3k am to payback 3500 I only manage to pay back 1k now my debt in more than 11k now.

can't you see they are mad

I no some schmuck will ask if am compulsory to take a loan ooo........They go dey there they talk trash as if they no dey shit.
weray people

1 Like

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Soclose007(m): 12:01am On Jan 22, 2020
babsodity:
Sok*loan those guys are bastards they went on to call all my friends that I was owing them..the interest rate crazy! They r all shylocks!! cry cry cry
lol God abeg oo,what do call this Friendly or family disgrace?
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by DeeStarks(m): 12:14am On Jan 22, 2020
Crazy stuff
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by ericmor: 12:40am On Jan 22, 2020
WIZGUY69:

Are you serious?
Nothing good works fine in this country. How much is loan, how much is interest? It will take millenium for Nigeria to follow credit system. Just imagine that kinda demonic policies everywhere.
Don’t just try dem, they are operating like criminals. The country just get keyleg
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by ebonytarki(m): 12:42am On Jan 22, 2020
mascot87:

I was surprised when 1 of their agents called me and insulted me and my family for defauting for a week.. i wished i met that guy 1 on 1
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by joncom(m): 12:50am On Jan 22, 2020
gr8cany:

Very useless company. Their own extortion is crazy
I tell u. Very rude customer care. They will threaten to frustrate your life if u just have delay in payment.
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by olahajayi(m): 5:34am On Jan 22, 2020
Before they give you the loan, they will call the whole world unto say you wan borrow... KOPAY....!
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by HQuadreal: 6:10am On Jan 22, 2020
ashawopikin:
yes o, very true, let's drink to that

1 Like

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by khome(f): 6:45am On Jan 22, 2020
mascot87:

Why?
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Jeffy1206(m): 7:11am On Jan 22, 2020
The opay is good in transfers but it's loan is nothing to write home about.
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Mrjeed(m): 8:04am On Jan 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Me must bang that girl
Bad niggarr

1 Like

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by alexsoftwork(m): 8:10am On Jan 22, 2020
mascot87:

They are refund bastards. oloriburuku.
I will report them too.
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by alexsoftwork(m): 8:14am On Jan 22, 2020
HQuadreal:
Try "Ca*bon" best loan app and thank me later.

Cheers!
Fair money is the best.
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by HQuadreal: 8:20am On Jan 22, 2020
alexsoftwork:

Fair money is the best.

Laugh in chinese...

Your opinion sha...

Thank you...

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by isaac65: 8:52am On Jan 22, 2020
alexsoftwork:

Fair money is the best.

Really! Have you tried Kwikpay credit? They are not bad. I have used them a couple of times
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by luluosas(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2020
You didn't know?
Queenyprinxex:
So Opera is the owner of Opay?
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by luluosas(m): 9:01am On Jan 22, 2020
I have stopped using them even though my current eligibility stands at 54k/month, but the high interest rate is a no no. Thank God for Access loan *901*11# which is just 4 percent.
isaac65:
Really! Have you tried Kwikpay credit? They are not bad. I have used them a couple of times

2 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by LagosWahala: 9:22am On Jan 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Me must bang that girl

As she don see this comment(guessing she's either active or a reader her), I pray the matter go pure�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Send Money from Nigeria to US? / Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos / How To Open And Run A School Successfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.