Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" (65601 Views)

Risevest’s CEO, Eke Urum, Found Guilty Of Sexual Impropriety And Abuse Of Power / Panic As Report Suggests Heritage Bank Nears Total Collapse / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
Anything China and loans should be a no-go area. Chinese financing is always predatory.

A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by helinues: 5:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
People have found new hobbies with all this loan apps.
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by WIZGUY69(m): 5:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
GeneralPula:

You’re wicked for thinking like this. So you wanna borrow and return the exact thing they borrowed you?

So what exactly is their gain?

Or their Agent and other staff working at where loans are being collected, they shouldn’t pay them at all?

It’s not as if they forcing anyone.

I never for once apply for any loan before.

I put on Hoody when cold set in & i put it off when weather get restored! Nomorenoless!

Loan is Shit!

Don’t ever think anyone is gonna offer you a loan that’s gonna be of 100 benefit for you!

No, This is not it. You shouldn't support them, That's not how it's done in developed places, in fact in Sane societies. The interests rate should be very sensible. Well, i don't know how to explain to you since you said you've never borrowed money from any loan platform. You will not want to borrow again, after paying back the first one. Like i did. How would you explain : Paying #7500 in 2/3 weeks for a loan of #5000? Does that make any sense? If it made sense.. We will not be reading about it this evening.

4 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by GeneralPula: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
WIZGUY69:

No, This is not it. You shouldn't support them, That's not how it's done in developed places, in fact in Sane societies. The interests rate should be very sensible. Well, i don't know how to explain to you since you said you've never borrowed money from any loan platform. You will not want to borrow again, after paying back the first one. Like i did. How would you explain : Paying #7500 in 2/3 weeks for a loan of #5000? Does that make any sense? If it made sense.. We will not be reading about it this evening.

Chai see yawa oo

I’m not supporting them.

I know they’re evil.

3 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by iamharkinwaley: 5:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
What happens when one borrows and couldn't refund within days given ?

Please I need a quick response. I'm talking of all loan platform now not Opay alone.
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by dyn4casie(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
[b][/b]
gr8cany:

Very useless company. Their own extortion is crazy
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by michlins(m): 5:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
Bmaster:
i do, infact as a matter of fact, i'm commenting through opera mini.
na who chrome and firefox epp ?
Samsung browser does it for me then chrome
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by babsodity(m): 5:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
Sok*loan those guys are bastards they went on to call all my friends that I was owing them..the interest rate crazy! They r all shylocks!! cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Haric(m): 5:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Have that shitty app on my phone but haven't used it

The only thing on my mind is how to bang one of their agent ( one beautiful slim girl) that talked me into installing that app on my phone

I called her last week she just dey form one kind thing!
But i go call her again on Saturday.
Me must bang that girl
How e take concern us? that one na ur problem.

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by nedekid: 5:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
manshoro:
embarassed

I don't blame you. Is because you are not a victim.
I do not get the victim part?I assure you that I have transacted with them. You only take money despite what ever emergency when you are sure of cash inflow to pay back. They are not a charity to solve your personal problems for you. They are there to make profit.
Have you forgotten how people had to bring 2 garrantors, get the assets in your house documented by microfinance houses just to get loan of 50k?
I took and paid. Now virtually all of them are pleading I should take money. Some even up to 1m because my credit rating is high. But I no take cause I choose to live within my means.

4 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Tillies: 5:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
mascot87:
Sokoloan should be number one to be banned. Those guys are bastards
I dey tell you. Will never do business with them ever.
Aside extremely high interest, they no get patience at all.

4 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Eazi1(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
INSTANTCASH345:
Nice development...
FUNNY DUDE, is that a development?
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Tebag: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
mascot87:

Worst ever they should be banned that's the worst app so far horrible reps

3 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Kelvin30286063(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
I think this news is actually meant for Sokoloan but somehow Okash got involved and the judges turned on them.

7 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Quality20(m): 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The only thing on my mind is how to bang one of their agent ( one beautiful slim girl) that talked me into installing that app on my phone

Me must bang that girl
what if I tell u dat d girl in question is my personal babe/property?abeg leave my thing o
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by bluntspade: 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
Branch too
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Sweeetheart(m): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
mascot87:

the first time I had emergency I borrowed from them with high interest rates and short period to return it. I've issue with my bank for days and I quickly mail them to make them aware. na just 24hrs o. come and see threatened sms. I told them to go ahead with it. na dem gentle las las

I deleted their app after repayment. if you love your peace of mind pls stay away from Sokoloan

9 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by kulekaa(m): 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
mascot87:
God bless u 4me abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Me must bang that girl

Damn niggarrr na that banging go finally kill you

4 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by kay29000(m): 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
ScotMisile:
Am still in custody of their money, until I can pay... I can't keep myself.

Lol! For how long now, and are they not disturbing you?
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by MartinsD12(m): 6:13pm On Jan 21, 2020
nedekid:

Dont take the money if you cannot pay.
After I took twice and saw it was unfavorable I stopped and decided to live within my means.
Wise decision taking that loan you end up enriching them they are not helping anyone with their outrageous loan interest
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by MartinsD12(m): 6:15pm On Jan 21, 2020
manshoro:
This is exactly the same thing with Kwikmoney which is no Migo loan. They charge very high interest of 15℅ for repayment in 2weeks and 25℅ repayment in One Month.
Are there no regulatory body to check this?
Very true that 15% is too much they should cut to 5 to 10%

1 Like

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by MartinsD12(m): 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
GeneralPula:

You’re wicked for thinking like this. So you wanna borrow and return the exact thing they borrowed you?

So what exactly is their gain?

Or their Agent and other staff working at where loans are being collected, they shouldn’t pay them at all?

It’s not as if they forcing anyone.

I never for once apply for any loan before.

I put on Hoody when cold set in & i put it off when weather get restored! Nomorenoless!

Loan is Shit!

Don’t ever think anyone is gonna offer you a loan that’s gonna be of 100 benefit for you!
I think the best is government putting out a regulation to the high interest rates these loans apps charge its outrageous

3 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by kay29000(m): 6:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
iamharkinwaley:
What happens when one borrows and couldn't refund within days given ?

Please I need a quick response. I'm talking of all loan platform now not Opay alone.

They will keep calling you, and sending you messages till you start seeing them in your dreams, and your blood pressure rises. And with some of them, everyday you don't pay, they add late fee interest on it...your gbese will keep growing like snowball rolling down a mountain. After a while, they will report you to one loan body like that, and your BVN becomes blacklisted. That means you can't get loan from any other loan apps or banks sef. It is really nightmarish.

2 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by MartinsD12(m): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
WIZGUY69:

You are right those loans interest are too high and wicked they are not helping anyone but killing Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by kay29000(m): 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
babsodity:
Sok*loan those guys are bastards they went on to call all my friends that I was owing them..the interest rate crazy! They r all shylocks!! cry cry cry

grin

Sowie. I totally understand what you went through.
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by younglleo: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Me must bang that girl
bro pass to me nah, i wan bang that kine babe too.. After u call am nd she keep forming, jst forward me her details.. I go wire some aza for you
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by MartinsD12(m): 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
nedekid:

I do not get the victim part?I assure you that I have transacted with them. You only take money despite what ever emergency when you are sure of cash inflow to pay back. They are not a charity to solve your personal problems for you. They are there to make profit.
Have you forgotten how people had to bring 2 garrantors, get the assets in your house documented by microfinance houses just to get loan of 50k?
I took and paid. Now virtually all of them are pleading I should take money. Some even up to 1m because my credit rating is high. But I no take cause I choose to live within my means.
Which loan app is that
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by omotowo2: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
mascot87:

Those ones are bastards and mad. Imagine, three months ago ,I applied for a loan of #5000 a and I was to wait for approval. All of a sudden, they just called me to ask of they can contact my guarantor first before they disburse the loan. I was like eh ,on top the 5k loan that I will even pay like double and you still want to call guarantor,it is like you guys are mad. I don't need your loan. Go and die.. Lmao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by kay29000(m): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
Sweeetheart:

the first time I had emergency I borrowed from them with high interest rates and short period to return it. I've issue with my bank for days and I quickly mail them to make them aware. na just 24hrs o. come and see threatened sms. I told them to go ahead with it. na dem gentle las las

I deleted their app after repayment. if you love your peace of mind pls stay away from Sokoloan

grin
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by zakir007(m): 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
Control your ubunja b4 you get STDs
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Me must bang that girl
Re: Opay Risks Ban As Report Finds Them Guilty Of Offering "Crazy Loans" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hmmm

Nord vpn available
Contact details on signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Send Money from Nigeria to US? / Lady Shows The N1000 Note Dispensed To Her By An ATM In Lagos / How To Open And Run A School Successfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.