Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,245 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer (57160 Views)

Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him / Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by majamajic(m): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2020
efighter:
So much blood sheding by Boko Haram. What can I as a Muslim say? It's shameful. But all those who are giving Islam bad name will perish just as Osama bin Ladin and Al-Baghdadi perished. Even those we call idol worshippers do not go about killing people who do not accept their form of worship. I haven't see Ogun worshippers or Sango worshippers or Osun worshippers or even those that follow Amadioha going about killing people for not accepting their religion. Definitely, those say they are killing for Allah will die painful and shameful death.

as far as the level of education in the north is still at the same level , this won't stop

niger and Mali guys are trooping into Nigeria too and go into boko business , the North need to be educated , if the govs in the north will put them into schools for free and force education into them , all these will stop !
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Danmaiduguri(m): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2020
Mcuzy:
And captors are being rehabilitated , if I were the govt I'll create a special , secret intelligence service which will infiltrate terrorists , get their weak points and send feedback information . Bokoharam will end in two months . But what do I know am just a nyamuri.
Sit back nd watch nyamuri boy, grin
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Topmaike007(m): 9:56am On Jan 22, 2020
Snipper007:
If this killing of Christians in the North continues we in the south will not sit and watch anymore but will join the music too...

yes oo
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2020
FIRDAUS3:
Bishop Mamza lamented the attacks on Christians citing the killing of Pastor Dennis Bagauri of the Lutheran Church in Mayo-Belwa area by suspected kidnappers on Sunday.

The Caption read "suspected Kidnappers"
Apparently, all the Kidnappers are now Boko-Haram.
Its well o
Are you so blind to see the boko haram's lag beside the Can leader the day he was pleading for his release in a video watched world wide?. Channels tv also aired it. Google is your friend if in doubt. But why are some people like you always behave like cursed criminals? Despite seeing tue truth, you guys would still be spewing nonsense. Your day of judgement is looming for the innocent blood your contemporaries have shed in our land.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by agarawu23(m): 9:57am On Jan 22, 2020
Security is an issue in this country. Till today, I still don't understand what BH really wants. Why kill innocent people? They should start by killing all sitting governors, buhari, senators and house of Representatives cos they are the problem we have in this country since they failed to end this madness.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by MistadeRegal(m): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2020
FIRDAUS3:
Bishop Mamza lamented the attacks on Christians citing the killing of Pastor Dennis Bagauri of the Lutheran Church in Mayo-Belwa area by suspected kidnappers on Sunday.

Its well o

Whose flag is there?
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 22, 2020
Until when someone from asorock is kidnapped and beheaded before these 1diotic leaders will do the right thing. Right now, they are just playing 'Mary go round' and 'hide and seek'.

Just wait and see..That time is coming.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Hoodgod(m): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2020
agwom:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/boko-haram-rejects-n50m-offer-beheads-abducted-adamawa-can-leader.html
islamic sect.dont value money, there dont believe in human life,to them goats,cow,rams,camel has more value than human
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by bigpastor(m): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2020
And this is someone's father, or husband. This is heart-rending!!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by dalass(f): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2020
efighter:
So much blood sheding by Boko Haram. What can I as a Muslim say? It's shameful. But all those who are giving Islam bad name will perish just as Osama bin Ladin and Al-Baghdadi perished. Even those we call idol worshippers do not go about killing people who do not accept their form of worship. I haven't see Ogun worshippers or Sango worshippers or Osun worshippers or even those that follow Amadioha going about killing people for not accepting their religion. Definitely, those say they are killing for Allah will die painful and shameful death.

Amen.

Every Supreme being should be able to fight for Himself!
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Topmaike007(m): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2020
seniormallam:
Muslims in Nigeria should have tackled this issue from onset , but instead, they were emotionally sympathetic to the killings since their major victims are Christians.......... But today, these terrorist end up giving Muslims bad names, like I always say " if you are too deep in Islamic knowledge and practice, you'll surely end up as terrorist ".............education is what is helping southwest Muslims if not no difference.
you're right
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by zoghys: 10:01am On Jan 22, 2020
Snipper007:
If this killing of Christians in the North continues we in the south will not sit and watch anymore but will join the music too...

You have to understand the complexity of the problem before making such sensitive remark. Insurgency is a terrorism act which have rear it ugly head even in advance clime, so don't put down to Christian vs Muslim thing, though I will understand if you point to attempt by the north to impose her religion on us all, but then they are doing that in a more subtle and systematic manner, which will definitely fall apart, like a pack of cards. This is a secular state and the right to religion is boldly enshrine in the constitution, and that is not changing anytime soon. But then BOKO haram, and the other criminal elements are groups of murderers who marquerading under the religion umbrella.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Gabkosh: 10:03am On Jan 22, 2020
Now that they have beheaded him, they should eat his corpse, else they are bastards
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Angelfrost(m): 10:03am On Jan 22, 2020
This is embarrassing to say the least... What serious nation negotiates with terrorists??!...

Let's assume they had met their demands, would that have put an end to further kidnaps and killings??!... We just keep pampering these infidels... I laugh!!!

If America and the rest kept discussing and negotiating with ISIS, were would the world be by now??!...

Anyway, the Northerners (especially the wealthy Muslims) should continue with all these chicanery and subterfuge... We in the South are observing and clapping!!!
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by koolaid87: 10:05am On Jan 22, 2020
Yet more terrorists are being pardoned by this clueless government

Shame
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Valtony89: 10:05am On Jan 22, 2020
Time Will tell undecided
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Vergin201(m): 10:06am On Jan 22, 2020
FIRDAUS3:

Its well o
....... Ya fada is a bastard
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by uchewilliam18: 10:07am On Jan 22, 2020
Snipper007:

You are a f00l.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Enwhen(m): 10:08am On Jan 22, 2020
efighter:

Bro u have spoken well but that's not enough...much need to be done about the holy Qu'ran, these criminals are hiding under the Qu'ran , tho, I have not seen such in the southwest, but in the north and among all world Terrorists , they are all muslims and they believe the are doing the right thing as being directed by the holy qu'ran...my questions is how will the leaders correct these verses in the Qu'ran and save this people.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Agugbadin: 10:08am On Jan 22, 2020
Amotekun is a highly welcome development, every region in the country should roll out similar security outfit

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by AfroKnight: 10:08am On Jan 22, 2020
FIRDAUS3:

Its well o

Even Buhari called them what they are, Terrorists.

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Jabioro: 10:12am On Jan 22, 2020
They would soon rehabilitate those ones at hand with the tax payers money, released back to the market to continue their nefarious activities..
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by ContractKiller: 10:13am On Jan 22, 2020
You included MuhaMAD in your curse

[img]https://images./4KRdo3GS4320bgAfMfGIL6.jpg[/img]

efighter:
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 22, 2020
efighter:
you are a real lover of peace. some people go about justifying nonsense because of religion.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by hush15: 10:15am On Jan 22, 2020
efighter:

The same ones that Buhari is reintegrating back into the society.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Corrections: 10:16am On Jan 22, 2020
Enwhen:

Bro u have spoken well but that's not enough...much need to be done about the holy Qu'ran, these criminals are hiding under the Qu'ran , tho, I have not seen such in the southwest, but in the north and among all world Terrorists , they are all muslims and they believe the are doing the right thing as being directed by the holy qu'ran...my questions is how will the leaders correct these verses in the Qu'ran and save this people.

THE ONE IN SOUTHWEST IS IN MATURING STAGE IT WILL EXPLODE WITH TIME ....COURTSY....ISHAQ AKINTOLA AND OTHERS... YOU NEED TO SEE THE HATRED FOR CHRISTIANS GROWING IN SOUTHWEST... ITS MATTER OF TIME THEY WILL JOIN THEIR COLLEAGUE IN THE NORTH TO START USING BOMBS AND GUNS ON CHRISTIANS IN SOUTHWEST.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Horus(m): 10:16am On Jan 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YravPw0rW2U

See How Islamic Terrorists Killed Two Nigerian Soldiers, Policeman

WARNING: Graphic video WARNING: Graphic video

WARNING: Graphic video WARNING: Graphic video
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by olax02(m): 10:17am On Jan 22, 2020
Nothings good will ever come out of norther...RIP..
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Successlane: 10:18am On Jan 22, 2020
seniormallam:
Muslims in Nigeria should have tackled this issue from onset , but instead, they were emotionally sympathetic to the killings since their major victims are Christians.......... But today, these terrorist end up giving Muslims bad names, like I always say " if you are too deep in Islamic knowledge and practice, you'll surely end up as terrorist ".............education is what is helping southwest Muslims if not no difference.

You were making very good point, until the highlighted statement.

Very good Islamic scholars with deep knowledge of the religion are abound everywhere, and are not 'terrorist'.

The same book on a religion can be given different interpretations in different quarters. Christianity is not left out of this.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by dalass(f): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2020
To reject a whooping #50,000,000....

Definitely it wasn't about the money!
The purpose of the abduction was to kill the guy period! Because he's a Pastor!

This religious and ethnic cleansing must stop!
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Ykc2(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2020
Zico5:
The only solution to this problem is for southern region to unite once and for all. The north is something else when it comes to religion and political issues. As such if there is no agreement, then what is the purpose of forced relationship. How can u be afraid if I don't want my region to be new sambisa forest. These are the major reason why we should sit down together and map out the way forward. No name calling whatsoever.
southern unity is not possible, Muslim yorubas will always leak our secret to Islamist north imagine some one like ishaq akintola in southern meeting undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldiers Celebrated Sallah, Kill Animal At The Battle Field / Is It Your Headache? - Tinubu Reacts To Bullion Van In His House (photos, Video / Tinubu's UK Campaign Posters: Is He Running For The Mayor Of London? Rufai Oseni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.