Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer (57139 Views)

Boko Haram Beheads 11 Loggers In Borno / Wike Bans IPOB, Stanley Mgbere Declared Wanted, N50 Million Bounty Placed On Him / Boko Haram Beheads Governor Gaidam’s Bodyguard, Others Flee (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by FIRDAUS3(m): 2:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
Vergin201:
....... Ya fada is a bastard

Sorry enh grin
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Snipper007: 2:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
sweetgala:

Yet you've sat idle as Nigerians have been killed the Muslim kind . Jokers ! Go ahead and confront BH
Learn how to construct a good sentence first before quoting me next time wink
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Snipper007: 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
Starhearts:

Don't preach war

Am not preaching war bro rather am talking about equal rights and justice, if the bloody government cares about the Christians been killed in the North they would have acted but they don't bloody care.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by PicLtd: 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
200million Euros as ransom?

They never wanted the pastor released, they just wanted to behead him.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Legendguru: 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by lasheun: 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
Snipper007:
If this killing of Christians in the North continues we in the south will not sit and watch anymore but will join the music too...

I beg, na you and who go continue?.
Who tell you say boko haram na muslims?.
Is that how a muslim that believe in God behave?.
I beg ooo. Count me out okay,i no follow join
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Snipper007: 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
lasheun:

I beg, na you and who go continue?.
Who tell you say boko haram na muslims?.
Is that how a muslim that believe in God behave?.
I beg ooo. Count me out okay,i no follow join

terrorists = Muslims
Non terrorists = Muslims
Taquiya for both is thesame,
So therefore.........
Non terrorists Muslims = potential terrorists
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by lasheun: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
Snipper007:

terrorists = Muslims
Non terrorists = Muslims
Taquiya for both is thesame,
So therefore.........
Non terrorists Muslims = potential terrorists
That is your estimation man and your believes are yours..
I wish you well..
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Snipper007: 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
lasheun:

That is your estimation man and your believes are yours..
I wish you well..

What you should have done is prove me wrong and not write trash
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by lasheun: 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Snipper007:

What you should have done is prove me wrong and not write trash
You are a bitter fellow that has no correct fact on how you feel because your judgment is based on emotion.
How many muslims have your had an encounter with as you live?.
You have met few bad ones and you categories all as bad or potentially bad.
I will not join words with you nor join you to allow my emotions take the driver seat of the vehicle of my life like you have done.
So bye for now.
Go well my friend.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by yeman1(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
They kill this man at last .... oh so painful... I watched his video last year ... it is well oh... bokoharam or who so ever behind this will not see peace .. RIP man
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Snipper007: 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
lasheun:

You are a bitter fellow that has no correct fact on how you feel because your judgment is based on emotion.
How many muslims have your had an encounter with as you live?.
You have met few bad ones and you categories all as bad or potentially bad.
I will not join words with you nor join you to allow my emotions take the driver seat of the vehicle of my life like you have done.
So bye for now.
Go well my friend.

Pls o am not your friend ok grin? Cos am not a terrorist
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Poske95(m): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
The cost of God's kids
This stu people seeking where they didn't sow.
Least He gets the best call up of all time
....from Heaven[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Bimpe29: 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
Unfortunately, we have a President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces.
embarassed
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Neoteny(m): 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
Snipper007:
If this killing of Christians in the North continues we in the south will not sit and watch anymore but will join the music too...

You know the way to sambisa?
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Corrections: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
lovemko:

And they will end up killing a dullard who thinks with his anus like you... Abi na? Since we all decided to be brain dead I guess we should all accept Muslims are killers and by that you shouldn't be alive now... M you M you

THE HARD TRUE MESSAGE HAS BEEN MADE TO WHOEVER CARES TO LISTEN...AND IF THE MESSAGE HITS YOU SO HARD. I CAN ONLY PRAY YOU GET WELL SOON..
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by erospecial: 5:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
Boko Haram, Arewa industry!
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by zoezoelogistics(m): 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
Boko Haram, for touching the lord’s anointed , you just invited the wrath of the almighty God.
Your destruction is near.

And to the rest I have this message for you:
What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world but looses his soul, what shall he give in exchange for his soul.

If you are reading this and you don’t know Jesus yet neither have you accepted him as your lord and saviour, I welcome you to receive him into your life.

You are the reason why he died many years ago.
Yes you. Apostle Paul said “this is a reasonable and accepted saying, that Jesus died for sinners of whom I am a chief”

Please don’t allow his death to go in vain over you.
He loves you , he really does.

You might be a church goer, it is of no use if you don’t have a relationship with the owner of the church.

Rev 3:20 He stands at the door of your life and is calling you to come now. Please answer this call and be saved.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by crackhouse(m): 5:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
Wetin dey gain by killing him now? Absolutely nothing.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Odomero8(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
The only situation to this whole problem is let Nigeria divide,let the christians be on their own let the Muslims be on their own
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by alfasexy: 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
Followers of doG killing each other. Make dem no try that nonsense come near Satan.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by clint25(m): 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
efighter:
So much blood sheding by Boko Haram. What can I as a Muslim say? It's shameful. But all those who are giving Islam bad name will perish just as Osama bin Ladin and Al-Baghdadi perished. Even those we call idol worshippers do not go about killing people who do not accept their form of worship. I haven't see Ogun worshippers or Sango worshippers or Osun worshippers or even those that follow Amadioha going about killing people for not accepting their religion. Definitely, those say they are killing for Allah will die painful and shameful death.
my niggi! I dey look u wit 1 eye oo cus i no too sure say u be muslim oo
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by ThatFairGuy: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
What will you be doing? Killing Muslims in the South? Insect
Snipper007:

Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by juvewalex(m): 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dotng:

Even Iran, a country that supports terrorism, only asked for $3m for Trump’s head. They actually wanted to kill the man to make a statement.
The thing tire person abeg
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Crayfish09: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
Olabenjamen22:

asking how mumuslim are the source of bokoharam is like showing how foolish you are.

"Boko Haram was founded in 2002 in Maiduguri, Nigeria, by a Salafist cleric named Mohammed Yusuf."

i guess Mohammed Yusuf was a jew.

Fool perhaps we should also blame catholic Christians for Adolf hitler then. Learn how to use your brain
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Crayfish09: 8:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
Olabenjamen22:

can you please show us proof that 90% of Bokoharam victim are mumuslim

Among all the villages and other locations they have attacked since 2011, how many are dominated by Christians (with few exceptions like chibok)
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Daviddoma(m): 8:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
The governor no xup.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
Crayfish09:

Fool perhaps we should also blame catholic Christians for Adolf hitler then. Learn how to use your brain

oloriburuku ni e.

so hitler is now a catholic cleric like your foolish muhammed.

Why dont you show us where hitler cliam that he kill for catolic

You cant be a muslim and still be sane.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
Crayfish09:

Among all the villages and other locations they have attacked since 2011, how many are dominated by Christians (with few exceptions like chibok)

can you please list all the villages that bokoharam attack and give us the religion stats
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Amanda4life: 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sunnymatey:
Imagine the state of the country by now assuming the reverse is the case.

An lmam being executed.

Have ever heard they executed an IMAM?
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by Amanda4life: 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
After kidnapping chibaok girls.

They decided not to release the Christian among them.

They have been killing pastors.Any Christian they captured has never been released.

Dear Northern Islamic extremist the water you have been cooking is about to boil. Just be ready to carry it with bare hands.
Re: Boko Haram Beheads Lawan Andimi, Rejects N50 Million Ransom Offer by placeofallure(f): 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
juvewalex:
£200m for ransom? The never wanted any ransom rather to take his life.

God will punish everyone involved . Captured boko boys are been rehabilitated with public funds and will be released into the society after so much killing and all .

Shame of a country...

....and the federal government is vehemently trying to impede Amotekun from setting off. This country is full of unimaginable, inexplicable, unfathomable shit! You will wonder what is in people's heads. Whether Boko boys or random kidnappers, all I know is the perpetrators of this dastardly act will surely get their comeuppance!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

800 Houses To Go As Lagos Proposes $2.2 Billon For 4th Mainland Bridge / Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Lara Dancing (photo) / Buhari Directs NNPC To Take Over The Operations Of Oil Wells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.