Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (310024 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 4:34am On Apr 20, 2020
Cakephp:

Yes its possible to delete, just message a moderator.
Its still possible to edit also.

Goodluck.
I though Latinhire said under no circumstance should we contact brainly?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 20, 2020
sameereinstein:

I though Latinhire said under no circumstance should we contact brainly?
What about tutors reporting other tutors?

Didn't they contact brainly?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 4:53am On Apr 20, 2020
Cakephp:

What about tutors reporting other tutors?

Didn't they contact brainly?
Hmm. I guess I'll just take my chances and hope they don't review my answers again this month.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by LaMujer: 5:15am On Apr 20, 2020
sameereinstein:

Hmm. I guess I'll just take my chances and hope they don't review my answers again this month.

E go shock you grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 5:22am On Apr 20, 2020
LaMujer:

E go shock you grin
cheesy wetin I go do guy?
Abeg advice me.
No be say wetin i answer wrong sef. I provided the right answer to a different question. This kind tin dey pain
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by LaMujer: 5:32am On Apr 20, 2020
sameereinstein:

Abeg advice me.
No be say wetin i answer wrong sef. I provided the right answer to a different question. This kind tin dey pain

Bruh, unless OP or anyone comes with a better advice just let it be.

Question they might count as out of CT las las sef grin

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 5:43am On Apr 20, 2020
LaMujer:

Bruh, unless OP or anyone comes with a better advice just let it be.

Question they might count as out of CT las las sef grin
[left][/left] set awon out of CT. Baba e better make dem count m as out of CT sef than this one. I wish dem fit delete the answer coz whoever go read fit take in the right information for the wrong question and the funny thing be say na similar thing sef. Just tiny difference o
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by LaMujer: 5:50am On Apr 20, 2020
sameereinstein:

[left][/left] set awon out of CT. Baba e better make dem count m as out of CT sef than this one. I wish dem fit delete the answer coz whoever go read fit take in the right information for the wrong question and the funny thing be say na similar thing sef. Just tiny difference o

Yeah, quite true.

Hard luck
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 20, 2020
sameereinstein:

Abeg advice me.
E no difficult at all.
I've had similar experience (in February, I think)
I contacted LH via mail to delete my answer.

A moderator replied that deleting the answer will have a huge effect on my earnings coz he'd have to charge me with a reason as to why he's deleting the answer.

He gave me two options;
1. To delete
2. To moderate so that I'll have the chance to edit my answer.

The rest is history
PS: I think the moderator is Nigerian
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 8:32am On Apr 20, 2020
GentRoyal:

E no difficult at all.
I've had similar experiences (in February, I think)
I contacted LH via mail to delete my answer.

A moderator replied that deleting the answer will have a huge effect on my earnings coz he'd have to charge me with a reason as to why he's deleting the answer.

He gave me two options;
1. To delete
2. To moderate so that I'll have the chance to edit my answer.

The rest is history
PS: I think the moderator is Nigerian
Thank you sir. I'll send a mail later.
Thank you
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by jeswinner: 8:54am On Apr 20, 2020

That's nice...

Starting from this Jan, I have given myself target to answer at least 120 questions correctly, every month. For this January, I've answered 105 questions already...

I was paid about 14k for work done in dec just 2 days ago. For answering a total of just 59 questions in dec. I didnt really pay more attention to the stuff in dec... Was busy with lots of things then plus festivity.

modified
Are u still cashing out?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 20, 2020
sameereinstein:

Thank you sir. I'll send a mail later.
Thank you
Don't send it directly.
Send it via your activity report
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 9:09am On Apr 20, 2020
GentRoyal:

Don't send it directly.
Send it via your activity report
How do I attach it?
I've submitted activity report for the day fa
Should I get a new form and fill it out?
Or?
Sorry abeg
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 20, 2020
sameereinstein:

How do I attach it?
I've submitted activity report for the day fa
Should I get a new form and fill it out?
Or?
Sorry abeg
Fill another activity report.
Since you've submitted one already, you don't need to enter anything in subject fields
Fill your other details (email, username...) and go straight to
Did you experience any issues? *
Select the Yes radiobutton
Type your issue in the provided textarea. Make sure you add the link to the question you want to edit.
Then submit
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2020
GentRoyal:

Fill another activity report.
Since you've submitted one already, you don't need to enter anything in subject fields
Fill your other details (email, username...) and go straight to
Did you experience any issues? *
Select the Yes radiobutton
Type your issue in the provided textarea. Make sure you add the link to the question you want to edit.
Then submit
Ok... thank you sir. I appreciate
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by deborsky(m): 9:52am On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 20, 2020
sameereinstein:

Ok... thank you sir. I appreciate
It's my pleasure.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Geophilip: 10:12am On Apr 20, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
I think u guys might want to check out microworkers. Kinda similar to Mturk.
please how do I verify my phone number on microworkers I didn't get their explanation
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Please I need the activity report link. Anybody
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by NkShallom(f): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Samuelsegzy:
Please I need the activity report link. Anybody

https://form.latinhire.com/92583994780677
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by SolomonGrundy: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Geophilip:

please how do I verify my phone number on microworkers I didn't get their explanation
Send a msg to dat number dey specified.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 3:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
Send a msg to dat number dey specified.
Microworkers pay directly to one's bank?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

They need to deliver a letter to your home address for verification before you can cash out. That's not possible in this covic19 period.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by SolomonGrundy: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

No. Paypal or payoneer
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by SolomonGrundy: 3:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Cakephp:

They need to deliver a letter to your home address for verification before you can cash out. That's not possible in this covic19 period.
Exactly. Tedious process I must say.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
https://brainly.com/question/9656575

Looking at this question on QI, I wanted to attempt it, then looking at how detailed and concise the first answer that was deemed not good enough, I just weak.

I fit write pass wetin that guy write there?

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
JayIlych:

Looking at this question on QI, I wanted to attempt it, then looking at how detailed and concise the first answer that was deemed not good enough, I just weak.

Lolz;
The answer may be incorrect
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
SolomonGrundy:
Exactly. Tedious process I must say.
But PayPal payoneer doesn't require them to deliver any letter, aight?

Please, how do I pass their admission test? The essay is too much for me to read in that short time.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
GentRoyal:

Lolz;
The answer may be incorrect

Whether it's right or wrong, the pattern to answer that question sef
Na wetin LH suppose dey pay like $5 to answer long and hard questions like that.

Each easy question I'm able to answer, I dey always dey grateful.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by topeontop(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
JayIlych:

E get one maths question wey I see sef today, the question was in QI. The answer that was deemed not good enough was actually very detailed. I checked and found out that the person actually wrote 39 as 30 as the final answer which I suppose was probably an error while typing cos the person got all the steps correctly.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by topeontop(m): 4:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
JayIlych:

Whether it's right or wrong, the pattern to answer that question sef
Na wetin LH suppose dey pay like $5 to answer long and hard questions like that.

Each easy question I'm able to answer, I dey always dey grateful.
I swear e get some questions wey be say just one question go get five sub questions. I dey always japa anytime I see such.

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.