Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (308306 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 19, 2020
Na so so English just full CT undecided
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Davland(m): 6:46am On Apr 19, 2020
topeontop:
Had 34

That's much

Do you think using of smartphone caused it?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Youngson88(m): 7:11am On Apr 19, 2020
barackodam:
I don tire abeg.

I can't kill myself.

I dunno why, I'm getting slower these days, and quickly tired too cry
@barackodam, them nor dey carry first for latinhire, u guys don't sleep at all, na wa oo. by the time nature calls u go know, try and rest. health is paramount, that's my take.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 19, 2020
GentRoyal:

Na Maths full today.
For the first time ever, I answer 7 mathematics question.

The sweetest thing be say once you dey sure of the answer and steps, e dey very sweet.

Unlike History or Social Studies where you go paraphrase, write story tire.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 19, 2020
Youngson88:
@barackodam, them nor dey carry first for latinhire, u guys don't sleep at all, na wa oo. by the time nature calls u go know, try and rest. health is paramount, that's my take.

Na true sha.
But if man pikin fold him hand dey do nothing, na so poverty go show like Anini
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by islamics(m): 7:54am On Apr 19, 2020
JayIlych:

The sweetest thing be say once you dey sure of the answer and steps, e dey very sweet.
Maths too dey get explantion not enough rating ooo even with the correct answer. Either they go say you no write complete formula or that you approximate before time.

GentRoyal:
All those novel wey no exist for our side.
I dey fear English like kilode. Two different answer fit correct sef.

Just thinking out loud: Is the question counted as out of CT use in calculating HQQR?

Youngson88:
guys don't sleep at all, na wa oo. by the time nature calls u go know, try and rest. health is paramount, that's my take.
Nobody tell my body wey e sleep overnight. My brain was calculating to wake up by 1am but my body don already reason e own parole. Na 5:07 I wake up; I been wan vex with my sef but I con reason say na mother nature. I was able to get about 4 questions sha. The Maths wey remain by then don over tie wrapper.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Youngson88(m): 8:00am On Apr 19, 2020
JayIlych:

Na true sha.
But if man pikin fold him hand dey do nothing, na so poverty go show like Anini
Oga its better to have a sound health first, before talking of doing other things, just try and get a set target everyday on LH, even if it just 8 or 10 questions, in 24 days u will know how many u have answered so far, don't look at others, because not everyone works at the same pace.

Thank you.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 19, 2020
islamics:

Maths too dey get explantion not enough rating ooo even with the correct answer. Either they go say you no write complete formula or that you approximate before time.

Omo, Maths wey I see solve na the simplest ones. I make sure say I dey explain everything wey I dey do for each step.

Na questions wey dey as simple as "If A eats cereal 80% of the time for breakfast for the year in a year with 365 days, how many days did À eat cereal for breakfast?"

E dey very easy to explain na
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 19, 2020
Youngson88:
Oga its better to have a sound health first, before talking of doing other things, just try and get a set target everyday on LH, even if it just 8 or 10 questions, in 24 days u will know how many u have answered so far, don't look at others, because not everyone works at the same pace.

Thank you.

You're right, boss.
My target for now na at least 10 questions each day. If I fit answer more, all the better

I realise say e get where e dey reach, my brain dey go sleep, leave me.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 8:15am On Apr 19, 2020
kevoh:

It's the stress of staying awake taking a huge toll on you/us. One can not cheat nature. If you stay awake for 5 straight it begins to affect one's health.

Haha, never thought of this, but it's very true
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Mhen...This new design of content tool is not meant for slow networks. A way to reduce it:
Click on the Question
Wait for the page to finish loading before clicking the Answer Button not while still loading
Go back to the Content tool, wait for like 30 seconds to make sure it shows Currently Taken
If it doesn't, close and try again.

If Airtel 4G dey ur side, its better.
MTN is also good...just expensive

It is in the nature of firms to create rules that they can exploit for gains
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by islamics(m): 8:27am On Apr 19, 2020
charlezs1:
Confirm talk.
I followed this same step today because I knew I won't be answering much questions as I came late.
I had to be reloading CT by myself make the question even disappear. First, I answered question and it was still active in CT, na so I reload and the thing con disappear.
I just hope it get fixed in the long run.

JayIlych:

I realise say e get where e dey reach, my brain dey go sleep, leave me.
You are not alone.

JayIlych:

Omo, Maths wey I see solve na the simplest ones. I make sure say I dey explain everything wey I dey do for each step.

Na questions wey dey as simple as "If A eats cereal 80% of the time for breakfast for the year in a year with 365 days, how many days did À eat cereal for breakfast?"

E dey very easy to explain na
Confirm. That one dey explanatory. I think na all those '95% confidence interval" or "hypotheses testing" stuff you dey carry.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 8:33am On Apr 19, 2020
charlezs1:
Mhen...This new design of content tool is not meant for slow networks. A way to reduce it:
Click on the Question
Wait for the page to finish loading before clicking the Answer Button not while still loading
Go back to the Content tool, wait for like 30 seconds to make sure it shows Currently Taken
If it doesn't, close and try again.

If Airtel 4G dey ur side, its better.
MTN is also good...just expensive

It is in the nature of firms to create rules that they can exploit for gains
With the increase in questions available, i'm thinking, brainly wants us to answer questions as many as possible, then balance it with 'incorrect source'. for example, mr A answered 500 questions in a week, brainly removed 175 as 'incorrect source', mr A get paid for 325 questions, but provided 500 "quality answers", the answer that might have been provided by ordinary brainly users, which may or may not be quality-wise.
my opinion though.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by topeontop(m): 8:34am On Apr 19, 2020
Davland:

That's much

Do you think using of smartphone caused it?
Don't think so jare.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 19, 2020
islamics:

Confirm. That one dey explanatory. I think na all those '95% confidence interval" or "hypotheses testing" stuff you dey carry.

grin I dey avoid those questions like the plague because I no sabi am cheesy
The goal na to login early, solve the easiest questions, then if you still wan attempt the more complex ones, you're free to try.

I need to go back and learn my probability sha.
I dey see at least 15 'easy' probability questions everyday wey people no dey rush
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kevoh(m): 8:56am On Apr 19, 2020
islamics:

I solved that confidence interval question this morning and the hypotheses type II error question last week. I spend too much time on these question thereby answering less questions but on the other hand, I don't need to be scared that someone will overtake me and as e be say na easy questions many are looking for.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 9:20am On Apr 19, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

With the increase in questions available, i'm thinking, brainly wants us to answer questions as many as possible, then balance it with 'incorrect source'. for example, mr A answered 500 questions in a week, brainly removed 175 as 'incorrect source', mr A get paid for 325 questions, but provided 500 "quality answers", the answer that might have been provided by ordinary brainly users, which may or may not be quality-wise.
my opinion though.

Someone said so, I think lamujer or so.

I think that's what is happening, cos it doesn't make sense retrenching workers, then giving the available ones more work, when you know, the more they work, the more they earn.

Makes no sense
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
Who else noticed almost all questions answered in content tool allows 2 answers.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Abeg, who sabi sleep therapy that makes one fall asleep easily cry
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by chrisnando: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
AududuNine11:
Welcome back
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by KingKayxCee11(m): 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
AududuNine11:

you don complete ur term so?

welcome back sha
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by LaMujer: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Samuelsegzy:
Who else noticed almost all questions answered in content tool allows 2 answers.

Yeah, most of mine.

When I answer them, the "currently taken" just disappears, but the question stays
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
AududuNine11:

Rub your wrist area, directly below your pinkie finger.
Rub it in a circular motion, you should be asleep in minutes.

Theres an unorthodox method too grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
LaMujer:

Yeah, most of mine.

When I answer them, the "currently taken" just disappears, but the question stays
I noticed this too but the question disappears immediately I refresh my CT.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 4:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
chrisnando:

Welcome back
KingKayxCee11:

you don complete ur term so?

welcome back sha

tnkq smiley

JayIlych:

Rub your wrist area, directly below your pinkie finger.
Rub it in a circular motion, you should be asleep in minutes.

Theres an unorthodox method too grin
You mean am?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
AududuNine11:

tnkq smiley

You mean am?

I see am for Google.

I Don try am sha, e make me drowsy till I sleep.

I prefer the unconventional method shs
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moneyest(m): 5:00pm On Apr 19, 2020
AududuNine11:

Chief how body na?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
JayIlych:

I see am for Google.

I Don try am sha, e make me drowsy till I sleep.

I prefer the unconventional method shs
I go try am

moneyest:

Chief how body na?
Body dey fine. Hope your side soft?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Abisinuolaorex(f): 10:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
After bn locked out by latinhire April 4th, do you guys still answer questions? Whatz the way forward please.....
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moneyest(m): 12:12am On Apr 20, 2020
AududuNine11:

Body dey fine. Hope your side soft?

E soft die boss
Welcome

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 4:22am On Apr 20, 2020
Imagine submitting a wrong answer just coz I missed out a single letter and read a different meaning to it. This thing pain me die. Not coz of my HQQR but the simplicity of the question angry.
Sad part is that I can't edit it again coz it's over 2 hours I submitted.
What a bad way to start the week

Is it possible for me to delete an answer?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 4:26am On Apr 20, 2020
sameereinstein:
Imagine submitting a wrong answer just coz I missed out a single letter and read a different meaning to it. This thing pain me die. Not coz of my HQQR but the simplicity of the question angry.
Sad part is that I can't edit it again coz it's over 2 hours I submitted.
What a bad way to start the week

Is it possible for me to delete an answer?
So you're not interested in HQQR but in simplicity shebi? tongue

Yes its possible to delete, just message a moderator.
Its still possible to edit also.

Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.