Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,940 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (309658 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 3:32am On May 16, 2020
NkShallom:
Fine Fine, we thank God smiley.

Hope your earnings is robust grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Calapar(m): 3:59am On May 16, 2020
You got my point. At times, I see how some graduates in Lagos suffer each day commuting to work and their salary is 120k - 180k and I feel so sorry for them not even talking about the harassment and the pressure they go through.
TheBlessedHero:

Lol, why not? they pay more than most indigenous firms here, most especially, if one can be on the level of GentRoyal et al... The only problem is that, there is nothing like promotion, salary increase, leave and other incentives attached to normal 9-5s, plus one can't add it to CV on a norm. But then, one can take it as a regular job, while still looking for other actual jobs, or investment, or business.

If it's suspension of account one is scared of, well, just like any other job, when the particular sector is affected, ordinary employers are not safe either.

For me, I see nothing wrong, except if one can't be forward thinking. Even, in normal jobs, people get booted within months.

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Calapar(m): 4:03am On May 16, 2020
I've been using dom account...I hope it wasn't affecting my rate because I'd been on 368. Anyway, I've changed to savings.
barackodam:

Yes you should.

I changed from access to gtb yesterday too

Savings tho
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Calapar(m): 4:11am On May 16, 2020
You don't need this. Get a laptop that can last long. My laptop lasts for over 6 hours. Before I exhaust the battery, they'd have restored the light.
whycee001:
Good day
i need inverter jus to power my system
my budget is 50k - 60k
pls i need recommendation of good and reliable inverter
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by topeontop(m): 4:11am On May 16, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Hope your earnings is robust grin
This guy ehn, u go like woman o grin grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kevoh(m): 4:39am On May 16, 2020
Calapar:
You don't need this. Get a laptop that can last long. My laptop lasts for over 6 hours. Before I exhaust the battery, they'd have restored the light.
Hi, please do you mind sharing your laptop specifications and price?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by FamousX(m): 5:09am On May 16, 2020
efe21:

That one too nah side hustle, but nah risky one ooooo, for men with extra liver grin grin grin
I tell you man, just like some are wishing the naira continues to be devalued; some are hoping it appreciates rapidly.
I can't even state specifically which divide i fall in, but had just choose the deep blue sea anyway!
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Okikiola914(m): 5:50am On May 16, 2020
Since Latinhire asked us to update our account like 2 weeks ago, I haven't bin able to login to my content tools account. I have msg dem yet no solution. How can I reset my content tools password?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 5:56am On May 16, 2020
Okikiola914:
Since Latinhire asked us to update our account like 2 weeks ago, I haven't bin able to login to my content tools account. I have msg dem yet no solution. How can I reset my content tools password?

and you're sure, you're not suspended? I mean check all your unread messages.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 5:58am On May 16, 2020
GentRoyal:
You like looooong texts sha grin
lol. my hand dey itch.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 5:59am On May 16, 2020
Youngson88:
@TheBlessedHero when one is working for an establishment or firm whether it's physical or through an online platform, so long as you are part of that firm, and working for them, once you get to the 3rd month it is considered an experience.

So, with regards towards adding it to your CV depends on solely on you.

Its the way u package your C.V that is how the outside world would rate you.

For me this is an experience that would be added to my portfolio

Thank you.

Hmmmm. That's cool.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 6:02am On May 16, 2020
Calapar:
You got my point. At times, I see how some graduates in Lagos suffer each day commuting to work and their salary is 120k - 180k and I feel so sorry for them not even talking about the harassment and the pressure they go through.

some are even on 50k in Lagos sef, with "amazing" targets to meet, not to talk of expenses.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 6:05am On May 16, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

I can't hail somebody again or what?
Yes, you can. cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Okikiola914(m): 6:07am On May 16, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

and you're sure, you're not suspended? I mean check all your unread messages.
I am not ooooo even I received my payment report for month of April
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 6:08am On May 16, 2020
bunnae:
Come on!!! Is there anything wrong with being friendly?
friendliness is godliness, so they say. cheesy cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 6:11am On May 16, 2020
Okikiola914:

I am not ooooo even I received my payment report for month of April

every suspended tutors get their payment for the work done. so that's not the only thing to look into.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Okikiola914(m): 6:27am On May 16, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

every suspended tutors get their payment for the work done. so that's not the only thing to look into.
Kk, even If I am suspended, I should @least receive suspension mail from them.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 7:09am On May 16, 2020
Youngson88:
@TheBlessedHero when one is working for an establishment or firm whether it's physical or through an online platform, so long as you are part of that firm, and working for them, once you get to the 3rd month it is considered an experience.

Thank you.

I think Aududu said something about us not being able to add it to our CV. Part of the shíts we signed.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 7:11am On May 16, 2020
Calapar:
I've been using dom account...I hope it wasn't affecting my rate because I'd been on 368. Anyway, I've changed to savings.

It's not affecting the rate. That's the normal rate everyone gets paid
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 7:11am On May 16, 2020
topeontop:
This guy ehn, u go like woman o grin grin

grin grin cry cry

So I cannot hail somebody without getting crucified?

TheBlessedHero:

Yes, you can. cheesy

lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 7:17am On May 16, 2020
Youngson88:

Thank you.

No be lie... Wetin be the difference between teaching job and working as online tutor for Latinhire?

Ustec, congrats.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 7:23am On May 16, 2020
barackodam:

I think Aududu said something about us not being able to add it to our CV. Part of the shíts we signed.
Lol... When was that? Something weh don dey my CV as my current job occupation. Na Peterjosh tell you that one not me
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 7:25am On May 16, 2020
Youngson88:

Thank you.

Nah read your docusign agreement well. you are not an employee so you can't use it to claim experience.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 7:26am On May 16, 2020
Those people changing their account on sitrala upandan by this time, it doesn't cost you much to adhere to simple instructions...
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 7:33am On May 16, 2020
Nenyezz:
Nah read your docusign agreement well. you are not an employee so you can't use it to claim experience.
It doesn't matter whether you are an employee or not... It is a working experience as an "INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR". If that's what you want to hear.

Not all working experience must be gotten as an employee. A freelancer might possible having more work experience and job skills than an employee.

Work experience is not only relegated to just working as an "employee"
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 7:36am On May 16, 2020
AududuNine11:
It doesn't matter whether you are an employee or not... It is a working experience as an "INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR". If that's what you want to hear.

Not all working experience must be gotten as an employee. A freelancer might possible having more work experience and job skills than an employee.

Work experience is not only relegated to just working as an "employee"
but can you be given a reference letter from latinhire. assuming you were asked for it.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 7:43am On May 16, 2020
Nenyezz:
but can you be given a reference letter from latinhire. assuming you were asked for it.
LatinHire does not owe you any reference letter na.

Let's not dwell much on that matter, including it on a CV wasn't the main point initially being talked about.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 7:46am On May 16, 2020
If LatinHire can allow me to work for them as long as possible, I don't think there is any other private jobs I would want to do except GOVERNMENT JOB.

Na to gather enough money fund my business be the goal. Private jobs? I'm done with them so long I can hold on to Latinhire for as long as possible.

4 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 7:56am On May 16, 2020
AududuNine11:
Those people changing their account on sitrala upandan by this time, it doesn't cost you much to adhere to simple instructions...

What's up man?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 8:02am On May 16, 2020
AududuNine11:
LatinHire does not owe you any reference letter na.

Let's not dwell much on that matter, including it on a CV wasn't the main point initially being talked about.

Cool
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Youngson88(m): 8:05am On May 16, 2020
It's like some of you guys don"t understand what i meant by adding this work as experience in C.V

Once you are out there, and your new employer's asked you where u worked before,

U can tell them latinhire/brianly ..... but u worked on contract as an Online tutor u might even say as a Science tutor English tutor, its just like teaching a physical school.

For references when asked, so long as brainly/latinhire is still in existence it's ur reference already, you can show them their websites and a prove of your work with them over time.

be like say some guys na their first work be this.

Well if u are scared of added it no wahala.

Note: 3 months is considered an experience anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 8:06am On May 16, 2020
barackodam:

What's up man?

You can update your personal information in Sitrala until the day after you receive your earnings report (in other words, until tomorrow).

And when you do, the details updated only applies to subsequent payment and not the current expected one. You should have edited what you want to edit before 9th of any month, except being directed otherwise...

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.