Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,897 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (306951 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 10:53am On May 21, 2020
barackodam:

Na my gtb dem put am.

I changed on 13th
nice cool
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 10:58am On May 21, 2020
efe21:
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Good morning to you all

Maa salaamatu yah Ramadan to all Muslims.

Topic: Suratu-l-kawthar (Abundance)

Transliteration
Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem
1. Inna a'tayna kal-kawthar
2. Fasalli lirabbika wanhar.
3. Inna shaniaka huwal-abtar

Translation
In the name of Allah, the beneficent, the merciful
1. Verily, we have given you the Abundance
2. So pray unto your Lord and sacrifice
3. Verily, it's your insulter who is without posterity

Significance
It opens way of success for someone that recites it.

Application in our daily life
1. With patience and endurance,one will surely triumph in his affairs
2. We should not leave any of our religious obligation because of any difficulty we may be experiencing at a particular time.
3. We should not mock others because of their present situation

Add number 4:

We should stop booking spaces on brainly thereby denying others from hustling for the few questions available. That is greed and wickedness. Let others earn too.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by efe21: 11:17am On May 21, 2020
AududuNine11:

Add number 4:

We should stop booking spaces on brainly thereby denying others from hustling for the few questions available. That is greed and wickedness. Let others earn too.
Hahahaha, noted Bro. LoL grin grin grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 12:07pm On May 21, 2020
AududuNine11:

I can't remember the password of the email attached to my nairaland account.

Send me msg on this email address:

Andrewconference1@gmail.com

Cc. Davland
Okay boss
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Calapar(m): 3:36pm On May 21, 2020
You've the right to report
AududuNine11:

Add number 4:

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 4:26pm On May 21, 2020
Calapar:
You've the right to report
I prefer to walk away and let karma do its job. So long my account is safe... I'm fine. I might not be making much now, I know when things return to normal, with my contract still intact, I go earn hugely once again.

3 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 7:14pm On May 21, 2020
God please protect our account this month (ameen).
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Esji80(m): 7:50pm On May 21, 2020
Brymo4all:
Latinhire didn't get back to me
same with me oo

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by brighttech95(m): 7:53pm On May 21, 2020
sameereinstein:

Amen
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:26pm On May 21, 2020
sameereinstein:

Amen o
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 9:32pm On May 21, 2020
AududuNine11:

Amen o
That's the koko. Even if it's $50 or $100 you can earn during this time, add it with ur normal salary e no bad. The koko be make our accounts remain. Others is secondary.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by DanRay1: 9:36pm On May 21, 2020
efe21:
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Good morning to you all

Maa salaamatu yah Ramadan to all Muslims.

Topic: Suratu-l-kawthar (Abundance)

Transliteration
Bismillahir-Rahmanir-Raheem
1. Inna a'tayna kal-kawthar
2. Fasalli lirabbika wanhar.
3. Inna shaniaka huwal-abtar

Translation
In the name of Allah, the beneficent, the merciful
1. Verily, we have given you the Abundance
2. So pray unto your Lord and sacrifice
3. Verily, it's your insulter who is without posterity

Significance
It opens way of success for someone that recites it.

Application in our daily life
1. With patience and endurance,one will surely triumph in his affairs
2. We should not leave any of our religious obligation because of any difficulty we may be experiencing at a particular time.
3. We should not mock others because of their present situation
You too like motivational speech cool
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Brunicekid(m): 10:16pm On May 21, 2020
Job here!!!
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Greenbuoy(m): 11:49pm On May 21, 2020
What job?
Brunicekid:
Job here!!!
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 3:08am On May 22, 2020
I have a question, according to brainly, to move up from ambitious to virtuoso, one requires 5 brainliest and 500 brainly points. To my surprise, I've surpass that benchmark, but I'm still on ambitious. Anyone also facing the same?
I know its not really important, but I'm just paying attention to details
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by topeontop(m): 3:30am On May 22, 2020
sameereinstein:
I have a question, according to brainly, to move up from ambitious to virtuoso, one requires 5 brainliest and 500 brainly points. To my surprise, I've surpass that benchmark, but I'm still on ambitious. Anyone also facing the same?
I know its not really important, but I'm just paying attention to details
I think brainlest decrease with time. For you to move to the next phase, you must get the brainlest consistently. I currently have 20 brainlest but it's showing 7 because there was a particular month, I never got any brainlest and I noticed, it was decreasing. It will show on subjects answered but it'll be reduced in the ranking area.

In your case, is the brainlest showing as 5/5 or you just know that you have more than 5 brainlest?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 5:18am On May 22, 2020
topeontop:
I think brainlest decrease with time. For you to move to the next phase, you must get the brainlest consistently. I currently have 20 brainlest but it's showing 7 because there was a particular month, I never got any brainlest and I noticed, it was decreasing. It will show on subjects answered but it'll be reduced in the ranking area.

In your case, is the brainlest showing as 5/5 or you just know that you have more than 5 brainlest?
Thank you
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 8:23am On May 22, 2020
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Which kind of evil are these people doing na.

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 9:25am On May 22, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Which kind of evil are these people doing na.

You are doing well.
You are still seeing questions to answer.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 10:25am On May 22, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

This guy don blow o. You don answer like 100 this month kenan grin

I never answer 1, like, O-N-E, one this week
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by emmanuelsea(m): 11:11am On May 22, 2020
AududuNine11:
Akinowon123

Callertunez

nooker

shagamite

Omawumi17

emmanuelsea

iamharkinwaley

How far, I no come hear from any of una again... You guys were the first set of nairalanders I tagged to receive this gist...
Thanks for checking on us Bro, I've been out of Nairaland for some time.

Good to be back now. I've not attempted it since that time. Hope it's not too late now if I start?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 11:26am On May 22, 2020
barackodam:

This guy don blow o. You don answer like 100 this month kenan grin

I never answer 1, like, O-N-E, one this week

angry These past two days are like Hell In A Cell. Heiiiiii.

My target this month was 350 at least.

Now if I reach 250, na God

Baba, why you lying?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 11:28am On May 22, 2020
emmanuelsea:

Thanks for checking on us Bro, I've been out of Nairaland for some time.

Good to be back now. I've not attempted it since that time. Hope it's not too late now if I start?

It is not late if you consider September to still be cool.

But technically its late cos they are relieving tutors of their duties at the moment.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 11:28am On May 22, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Baba, why you lying?
350 shocked
I wish to be like you when I grow up
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 11:28am On May 22, 2020
AmKen:

You are doing well.
You are still seeing questions to answer.

Why the sudden reduction in questions tho
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 11:29am On May 22, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Baba, why you lying?

Blow my mind. How can someone answer up to 350 this month whrn we have limited questions.

Thank God for plenty other hussle beside lh.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Barmbie: 11:30am On May 22, 2020
Good morning everyone, here is an ongoing recruitment, you definitely want to respond promptly. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 11:30am On May 22, 2020
GentRoyal:

350 shocked
I wish to be like you when I grow up

Na target na. No be wetin I Don answer na grin.

I target to be as rich as Jeff Bezos but na 10k I get so far, Shey I be Jeff Bezos cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 11:31am On May 22, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Why the sudden reduction in questions tho

Covid 19 should be the answer.

Atleast it has always been the reason they have been giving.

But on a serious note how are you doing it?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 11:32am On May 22, 2020
AmKen:

Blow my mind. How can someone answer up to 350 this month whrn we have limited questions.

Thank God for plenty other hussle beside lh.

Boss, na target. I never answer up to 200.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 11:35am On May 22, 2020
[b][/b]
AmKen:

Covid 19 should be the answer.

Atleast it has always been the reason they have been giving.

But on a serious note how are you doing it?

95% of the questions I answer are English.
Most times the students repeat questions and I can recall answering such questions and it's an easy task to answer and just paraphrase.

Some questions are what I know, some are a, b, C, d. Some you can Google and find the answer.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 11:37am On May 22, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Na target na. No be wetin I Don answer na grin.

I target to be as rich as Jeff Bezos but na 10k I get so far, Shey I be Jeff Bezos cheesy
Well-done sir wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.