Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (180) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (309785 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 10:19pm On May 25, 2020
The thread is dying gradually, the homo couldn't achieved his aim. Pained!!
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by efe21: 11:48pm On May 25, 2020
kingoftech:
The thread is dying gradually, the homo couldn't achieved his aim. Pained!!
I am just pained that at your age, you are still this childish Mr Charles. You need to start doing soul searching, and start working hard on your psychology, in order not to waste your life Mr Charles. Just turn to God, and he will give you a new heart, because a man is the product of his thoughts, and as he thinks in his heart so he his. You are just too immoral in your postings, that it awe the intelligent minds here if all Mr Charles Cakephp Kingoftech thinks and dwells on his immorality. Please it is not too late to change, because if you don't, you might end up in the psychiatric hospital on the ground of insanity. Lastly Mr Charles, I don't mean to hit you this hard with words, but I just feel I need to tell you the truth, you are not doing well brother, please you need to get a grip of your life, and change for the better, and only then can you enjoy the best. Cheers, and take care.

6 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by efe21: 3:28am On May 26, 2020
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 8:45am On May 26, 2020
efe21:

I am just pained that at your age, you are still this childish Mr Charles. You need to start doing soul searching, and start working hard on your psychology, in order not to waste your life Mr Charles. Just turn to God, and he will give you a new heart, because a man is the product of his thoughts, and as he thinks in his heart so he his. You are just too immoral in your postings, that it awe the intelligent minds here if all Mr Charles Cakephp Kingoftech thinks and dwells on his immorality. Please it is not too late to change, because if you don't, you might end up in the psychiatric hospital on the ground of insanity. Lastly Mr Charles, I don't mean to hit you this hard with words, but I just feel I need to tell you the truth, you are not doing well brother, please you need to get a grip of your life, and change for the better, and only then can you enjoy the best. Cheers, and take care.
Hehehe very funny people.
Do you feel you homosexuals are normal human brings?

You don't even need a psychiatrist, you need deliverance from a powerful man of God to cast out the demon tormenting you.

Homo!!
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by UrFears: 8:53am On May 26, 2020
kingoftech:

you need deliverance from a powerful man of God to cast out the demon tormenting you.

Like your Dad??.
Dude seriously just stop disgracing your self and family. Meanwhile I hv successfully gotten your Dad number, I need to confirm something.....
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 8:57am On May 26, 2020
UrFears:
Like your Dad??.
Dude seriously just stop disgracing your self and family. Meanwhile I hv successfully gotten your Dad number, I need to confirm something.....
Lol see this mumu.

Go ahead a call a dead man

Hahahahaha Hahaha hahaha
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 9:01am On May 26, 2020
I didn't even know you homosexuals have the ability to connect with dead people lol

From my bank details I gave you on WhatsApp, what is my surname?

Hahahahaha mumu homo man..

@UrFears GentRoyal
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 9:03am On May 26, 2020
Lol this homosexual mumu o

A man wearing pampers!
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by UrFears: 9:35am On May 26, 2020
kingoftech:

Lol see this mumu.

Hahahahaha Hahaha hahaha
Lol, so it was his spirit that shared palliative in the district earlier this month, baa?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:59am On May 26, 2020
kingoftech:

Lol see this mumu.

Hahahahaha Hahaha hahaha
are you wishing your dad is dead already?

Or your dad died recently?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:59am On May 26, 2020
UrFears:
Lol, so it was his spirit that shared palliative in the district earlier this month, baa?
maybe Corona visit am grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 10:02am On May 26, 2020
kingoftech:
I didn't even know you homosexuals have the ability to connect with dead people lol

From my bank details I gave you on WhatsApp, what is my surname?

Hahahahaha mumu homo man..

@UrFears GentRoyal

Who did you give your bank details? Lol...

I like the way confusion looks good on you grin it gives me great joy seeing you in utter confusion and pain grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by UrFears: 10:19am On May 26, 2020
AududuNine11:

I like the way confusion looks good on you grin it gives me great joy seeing you in utter confusion and pain grin
Lol, seriously that guy is a clown grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 11:01am On May 26, 2020
UrFears:
Call to confirm.

Omo see confusion among the homos..

Hahahahaha hahahahaha hahahahaha
Lol this one sweet die
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 11:04am On May 26, 2020
AududuNine11:

Lol Olaniyi the homosexual man.

I have almost completed your matrix system, I hope my complete money is ready?

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Tywodammy90(f): 1:29pm On May 26, 2020
Good day!
Are you into Mini-importation or you buy goods in large quantity to resell? Do you need direct links/contacts of Agents/Manufacturers of different goods as well as Shipping Agents?
With a token of N1500,you can avail yourself this opportunity. Just send a DM on WhatsApp (08170081476).The first 10 persons get to pay N1000 Only
Stay Safe
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 11:04pm On May 26, 2020
Lol the homosexuals have finally given up.

Can there be a comeback?? Let's watch in 3D cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 8:58am On May 27, 2020
kingoftech:
Lol the homosexuals have finally given up.

Can there be a comeback?? Let's watch in 3D cheesy

Use these links to search for remote jobs esp IT jobs, so please check if there is any one you can do there and stop constituting nuisance.

Help your career

https://weworkremotely.com/
https://remoteglobal.com/
https://remotive.io/
https://remote.co/remote-jobs/

4 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 10:19am On May 27, 2020
AududuNine11:

Use these links to search for remote jobs esp IT jobs, so please check if there is any one you can do there and stop constituting nuisance.

Help your career

https://weworkremotely.com/
https://remoteglobal.com/
https://remotive.io/
https://remote.co/remote-jobs/
OK sir.

What about the LatinHire stuff you are recruiting?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 10:26am On May 27, 2020
Abeg o more help will be appreciated. No jokes

If I can be doing something tangible I can never come here again to preach against homosexuals, if I do mek I bend.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 1:02pm On May 27, 2020
kingoftech:

OK sir.

What about the LatinHire stuff you are recruiting?
lol... Bring $70
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 1:03pm On May 27, 2020
kingoftech:
Abeg o more help will be appreciated. No jokes

If I can be doing something tangible I can never come here again to preach against homosexuals, if I do mek I bend.

Lol
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 2:36pm On May 27, 2020
AududuNine11:

Lol
Lol I know you will laugh but I'm damn serious.

I will never talk or preach against homosexuals if I can get something tangible to do here.... Otherwise na gbas gbos!! Hehehehe

And no one can stop me
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 4:11pm On May 27, 2020
kingoftech:

And no one can stop me

Are you sure? angry
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 4:27pm On May 27, 2020
AududuNine11:

Are you sure? angry
You have already done your worst, or is there anymore left to do?

Maybe you should call the pastor (dead man) lol
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 4:49pm On May 27, 2020
kingoftech:

You have already done your worst, or is there anymore left to do?

Maybe you should call the pastor (dead man) lol

Lol... Nice try...

I saw what you did there
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 11:14pm On May 27, 2020
# bunnae

Is LatinHire still working...
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by DAramis: 10:03am On May 29, 2020
Hello guys and ladies,

Has anyone gotten weekly report so far?

Also, how is the work going?Have been very low on my own side due to the questions being asked by the students. Mostly Mathematics, English, Engineering and probably physics questions.

In addition, the school should be closing end of June (since summer break start from July 1st I think).
Does that mean, their might not be any questions to be loaded on the platform owing to school closure or would we still be able to login and see questions till the end of August?

These are some of my personal thoughts which I felt might be better to seek other people's view on it.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 1:07pm On May 29, 2020
DAramis:
Hello guys and ladies,

Has anyone gotten weekly report so far?

Also, how is the work going?Have been very low on my own side due to the questions being asked by the students. Mostly Mathematics, English, Engineering and probably physics questions.

In addition, the school should be closing end of June (since summer break start from July 1st I think).
Does that mean, their might not be any questions to be loaded on the platform owing to school closure or would we still be able to login and see questions till the end of August?

These are some of my personal thoughts which I felt might be better to seek other people's view on it.

Your thought might just be the reality. Questions keep reducing daily.

We should just hope by August/Sept, things should get back to normal
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Casan0va: 1:34pm On May 29, 2020
Why in God's green earth is the word "Facebook" not allowed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.