Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (306563 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2020
kingoftech:

Based on experience, all the people who demand for proposals never carry on with the job...

But we the real programmers are smarter than the simpletons.
The highest project I've handled (300K job) did not require any proposal to build a school management system.

So to simply write what platform you intend to use and how much you want to charge is a problem...
That's why the highest project you've ever handled is 300k.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2020
moreb2cum:

So to simply write what platform you intend to use and how much you want to charge is a problem...
That's why the highest project you've ever handled is 300k.
Do you know the real meaning of project proposal?

I already told you the price is 120K
You say u wan consult imaginary office lmao
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kingoftech: 5:57pm On Jun 02, 2020
Aududunine11 = crownedrookie (aududunine11 and crownedrookie is the same person using multiple monikers) = GentRoyal

= homo!

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Victmik: 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
This Charles Ichulo guy a.k.a kingoftech is just a crazy dude.
I actually laugh whenever i see his posts on this thread.
There is indeed comedy in madness!
Charles ichulo a.k.a homo! grin grin
This guy truly needs to see a psychologist or go for deliverance in mfm before he ends up committing suicide one day! His brain seems to malfunction everyday! grin grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
Kingofclowns, how will you explain you foolery and stupidity to your sons and daughters?

Every day, every hour, you're on nairaland shouting like a chimpanzee, are you not ashamed of yourself?
Yes, go ahead and do your useless equations where you'll say I'm one account operated by 3 people.

Someone gave you a job and you turned it down just to come to this thread and do your summations and drop the h-word

This is not how to source for clients, you are mentally unbalanced and need help.

The dead don't know they're dead, it's the living that feels the pains, same goes for a stupid person.

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 7:39pm On Jun 02, 2020
kingoftech:

Do you know the real meaning of project proposal?

I already told you the price is 120K
You say u wan consult imaginary office lmao
I am sure you saw the quantifier "brief proposal". It's obvious you already had a set mindset.
However, not everyone has an evil intention towards you. Stop chasing shadows...it'll really help you grow.
No vex...Na me find trouble.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
You really need help @kingoftech.
Take my advice and visit a counsellor.
This is the best advice you'd get from anybody.

G'dnyt...
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:
Kingofclowns, how will you explain you foolery and stupidity to your sons and daughters?

Every day, every hour, you're on nairaland shouting like a chimpanzee, are you not ashamed of yourself?
Yes, go ahead and do your useless equations where you'll say I'm one account operated by 3 people.

Someone gave you a job and you turned it down just to come to this thread and do your summations and drop the h-word

This is not how to source for clients, you are mentally unbalanced and need help.

The dead don't know they're dead, it's the living that feels the pains, same goes for a stupid person.

lol
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
moreb2cum:

I am sure you saw the quantifier "brief proposal". It's obvious you already had a set mindset.
However, not everyone has an evil intention towards you. Stop chasing shadows...it'll really help you grow.
No vex...Na me find trouble.
bros, it's like you have enough energy to engage the clown every now and then grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Starry321: 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Is it possible to mail the mods to correct an answer?

Kingtech get sense small. How long do you plan on keeping this your stupidity afloat?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 11:29pm On Jun 02, 2020
Starry321:

Kingtech get sense small. How long do you plan on keeping this your stupidity afloat?

You have a better chance making a pig fly than making that clown behave normal.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by topeontop(m): 12:10am On Jun 03, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

You have a better chance making a pig fly than making that clown behave normal.
A clown is meant to entertain you. That guy has a serious problem and I don't think he even knows he has a problem; and him not knowing he has a problem is actually where the problem lies.

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 03, 2020
Lol. The day this guy go realize how mentally unbalanced he really is indeed a day to look forward to

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 10:25am On Jun 03, 2020
Starry321:

Use the contact form. That's what Dav did.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Starry321: 11:22am On Jun 03, 2020
AududuNine11:

Use the contact form. That's what Dav did.
Thanks. Do you mean LH contact form or brainly contact form?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 11:26am On Jun 03, 2020
Starry321:

Thanks. Do you mean LH contact form or brainly contact form?
LH contact form
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 1:13am On Jun 04, 2020
smh lipsrsealed
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by FamousX(m): 4:54am On Jun 05, 2020
05/06/2020 I reached the 1000 mark lolgrin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 7:40am On Jun 05, 2020
barackodam:
smh lipsrsealed
wetin dey sup?

FamousX:
05/06/2020
I reached the 1000 mark lolgrin grin grin
welcome to the club grin LatinHire millionaire

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.