Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (308214 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 8:51am On Jun 22, 2020
Tundexi:

Bro, Math different from Business o

Na so them go dey bring Trigonometry, Calculus, Probability shocked Na die gringrin
What if they are only high school trig. and calculus.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Victmik: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2020
Ustec:

What if they are only high school trig. and calculus.
That would be nice if it was just high school calculus and trig.
However, it would definitely not be possible because about 50% of the Maths questions we see on Content tool are Probability questions from high school and college.

From the mail, the questions in this live tutoring will basically be the same with content tool questions. The only difference is that in this one, we are chatting live with the student and explaining to him/her the steps in full details and answering any lingering questions they may have on the question or topic on the spot. Whereas in content tool you just paste your answer and go to sleep.
This tells me that this live tutoring requires a very high level of mastery in high school and college level Maths topics.
Why? Because, it would be very bad if one can't answer and give full explanation on the spot for a question. Will you tell the student that you can't answer the question? Or that you will get back to him? That he should give you some minutes??
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Victmik: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2020
Victmik:

However, it would definitely not be possible because about 50% of the Maths questions we see on Content tool are Probability questions from high school and college.
Why do you think some questions remain unanswered on content tool for more than 5 days? It's either because it's too long to answer or too difficult. Remember it's still subject to Quality review. So the live tutoring is very high risk and high reward. Whereas the content tool is not as high risk but could have high or lower rewards depending on how many questions one can answer correctly.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
Victmik:

From the mail, the questions in this live tutoring will basically be the same with content tool questions. The only difference is that in this one, we are chatting live with the student and explaining to him/her the steps in full details and answering any lingering questions they may have on the question or topic on the spot. Whereas in content tool you just paste your answer and go to sleep.
This tells me that this live tutoring requires a very high level of mastery in high school and college level Maths topics.
Why? Because, it would be very bad if one can't answer and give full explanation on the spot for a question. Will you tell the student that you can't answer the question? Or that you will get back to him? That he should give you some minutes??

I am sure there will be guidelines on how to go about the live tutoring, it can't just be random questions. I think it will be random questions from a particular topic during a live session, so you must have been informed before each session, so as to prepare ahead.
My thinking though.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Victmik: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ustec:

I am sure there will be guidelines on how to go about the live tutoring, it can't just be random questions. I think it will be random questions from a particular topic during a live session, so you must have been informed before each session, so as to prepare ahead.
My thinking though.
If that was the case, they would have given hints in regards to that. Since they didn't give any hint, it's not good to work with such presumption because of what is at stake. You can't claim to be a tutor and then get stuck in a live session. It may lead to termination of account. And you can't do one day and then decide you can't continue. Who knows whether they will accept your request back into content tool?
Better to play safe.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Wordgeddon: 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2020
moneyest:
I want to really appreciate the young man who initially directed guyz to chuk.sbaby's thread. I no sabi how to pray but wetin I know be say, E no go beta for your enemies.
You can never be a helper and die a beggar.... Have actually made a few hundreds of dollars from chuks' lectures and I want to say thank yuu my good brother.
You are a good man and e dey pain to know say one pant wearing ancestor dey somewhere dey do shakara for you. u beta tell her to quit deceiving herself and grab her copy now coz if she loses a good guy like you and mistakenly crosses my path, e don red 4 her be dat.
E no dey hard guyman to promise heaven and earth. No be to buy one Aba made ring and the ediot will permanently hand over the password to the hotspot. Once the last drop of juice is extracted, I'll simply dump the roughages into the farthest trash can and move on to the next cheesy That's how bosses do. That is the signature of a senior alpha male. Simproyals and agama lizard can keep washing pant till 4040 grin grin grin make I drop d shayo wey dey my hand jooo I dey come

Lol. Amen and Amen to the bolded.

You're much welcome bro. I was only following AududuNine11 selfless paths in my own little way.

Please be gracious to mentor me on what works.

I was initially following the thread when it was just 5 pages. Sadly I couldn't keep up as it went to over a 100 pages in just few weeks (quite overwhelming for me.)

0.. 8.. 1.. 6.. 3.. 0.. 0.. 4.. 2.. 4.. . 2...
WhatsApp.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moneyest(m): 11:49pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ustec:

Continue, you go soon end up wearing pant for express thinking you're wearing egucci by melon lipsrsealed

ehe na

Just as ur papa wear him own pant enter Lagos-Ibadan expressway...na his footsteps boyz dey follow cheesy cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moneyest(m): 12:52am On Jun 23, 2020
Wordgeddon:

Lol. Amen and Amen to the bolded.

You're much welcome bro. I was only following AududuNine11 selfless paths in my own little way.

Please be gracious to mentor me on what works.

I was initially following the thread when it was just 5 pages. Sadly I couldn't keep up as it went to over a 100 pages in just few weeks (quite overwhelming for me.)

0.. 8.. 1.. 6.. 3.. 0.. 0.. 4.. 2.. 4.. . 2...
WhatsApp.

Thanks in anticipation.

My good brother you try wella
I'm not surprised cos Nine11 has been raising generations of helpers since 13BC
Not like one simp whose solitary job is snapping screenshots like photographer wey him wife need money for CS but will never tell his left hand where his right hand got the carrot he is eating under the carpet grin
You earned my respect twice on a Tuesday...will definitely contact you

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by tyakson: 9:08am On Jun 23, 2020
Please does anyone here knows about data science? specifically on the software aspect of it?

I want to learn "R code" and I want to know more benefits of having that knowledge.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 9:33am On Jun 23, 2020
tyakson:
Please does anyone here knows about data science? specifically on the software aspect of it?

I want to learn "R code" and I want to know more benefits of having that knowledge.
https://www.nairaland.com/5485400/chronicle-data-scientist-analyst

Start from here. Good luck.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 10:47am On Jun 23, 2020
moneyest:

ehe na

Just as ur papa wear him own pant enter Lagos-Ibadan expressway...na his footsteps boyz dey follow cheesy cheesy
Who drag your father to this, you don't need it bro, grow up.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Casan0va: 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
Skabaye:
It is an investment platform that gives you the 55% of your money after 3 days, and you will get this 55% 4 times

grin grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Abeg who don receive alert?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
GentRoyal:
You don get?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

You don get?
I never get o
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by latmukd: 3:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
I can't believe I read from page 1 - 203.
I came late though — Saw this thread 4 days ago. I will try my luck come August or September.
Thanks OP for sharing this wonderful opportunity. God will bless you abundantly.[

3 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 3:16pm On Jun 23, 2020
GentRoyal:

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
barackodam:

No laff your guy man nah
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2020
GentRoyal:

Not sure they've paid o
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
Samuelsegzy:

Not sure they've paid o
Most likely, they've not
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2020
GentRoyal:

No laff your guy man nah

Rest assured, we're in the same boat
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
Gent don dey expect the dough... Make them pay my own crumble too sha embarassed
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
About this live tutoring session, is it possible for someone to select the questions he/she can attend to?
I like the idea but still considering the time constraint attached to it.
My major problem is that I'm not 100% ok in all Mathematics topics. If it's possible for one to choose or decline questions, then I'll gladly accept it
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
sameereinstein:
About this live tutoring session, is it possible for someone to select the questions he/she can attend to?
My major problem is that I'm not 100% ok in all Mathematics topics. If it's possible for one to choose or decline questions, then I'll gladly accept it
It's like I'm the only one answering mathematics that didn't receive the mail
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by sameereinstein(m): 8:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
GentRoyal:

It's like I'm the only one answering mathematics that didn't receive the mail
Sir, kindly check your mail.
Well, maybe they felt as per boss, you don't need it.
But the pay is tempting fa, very very tempting to consider
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Victmik: 8:44pm On Jun 23, 2020
sameereinstein:
It was clearly stated that you would be required to come online at a specific time daily waiting to be matched to a student who is asking a question and is also online. So this would just be like normal content tool questions where the question can come from anywhere. Only difference is that you will be chatting with the student directly and answer any lingering questions he/she may have with regards to that question. It means you don't have a chance to decline his question as you are expected to have good mastery of any maths topic. That's why they didn't invite everyone that answers Maths questions to apply.
Lastly, you can't consider it again because the deadline elapsed on Sunday 21st as stated in that mail.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 9:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
Money time! grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by topeontop(m): 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
Finally!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by KingKayxCee11(m): 9:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
my crumb don drop o.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
topeontop:
Finally!!! shocked shocked shocked

Dey Don pay?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by topeontop(m): 9:26pm On Jun 23, 2020
Samuelsegzy:

Dey Don pay?
yes o

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.