Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (308389 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moneyest(m): 1:16am On Jun 20, 2020
I want to really appreciate the young man who initially directed guyz to chuk.sbaby's thread. I no sabi how to pray but wetin I know be say, E no go beta for your enemies.
You can never be a helper and die a beggar.... Have actually made a few hundreds of dollars from chuks' lectures and I want to say thank yuu my good brother.
You are a good man and e dey pain to know say one pant wearing ancestor dey somewhere dey do shakara for you. u beta tell her to quit deceiving herself and grab her copy now coz if she loses a good guy like you and mistakenly crosses my path, e don red 4 her be dat.
E no dey hard guyman to promise heaven and earth. No be to buy one Aba made ring and the ediot will permanently hand over the password to the hotspot. Once the last drop of juice is extracted, I'll simply dump the roughages into the farthest trash can and move on to the next cheesy That's how bosses do. That is the signature of a senior alpha male. Simproyals and agama lizard can keep washing pant till 4040 grin grin grin make I drop d shayo wey dey my hand jooo I dey come

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 3:33am On Jun 20, 2020
moneyest:

The boss man himself

The lion of the tribe of brainly

The intercontinental ballistic missile

The king of the jungle

The nuclear weapon

The battalion

The beast

The scorpion

The bulldozer

The steel hammer

The viper

The war

The crime

The fight

The liquid metal

The indabosky pahose

Who goes you?

Who dares you?

I remain loyal till 6065

LOL...

*runs away*

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 3:34am On Jun 20, 2020
Tundexi:
45 Question answered
3 Reviewed
100% HQRR

Oluwa ese ooo kiss kiss kiss

Korect grin that's how stars do

moneyest:
I want to really appreciate the young man who initially directed guyz to chuk.sbaby's thread. I no sabi how to pray but wetin I know be say, E no go beta for your enemies.
You can never be a helper and die a beggar.... Have actually made a few hundreds of dollars from chuks' lectures and I want to say thank yuu my good brother.
You are a good man and e dey pain to know say one pant wearing ancestor dey somewhere dey do shakara for you. u beta tell her to quit deceiving herself and grab her copy now coz if she loses a good guy like you and mistakenly crosses my path, e don red 4 her be dat.
E no dey hard guyman to promise heaven and earth. No be to buy one Aba made ring and the ediot will permanently hand over the password to the hotspot. Once the last drop of juice is extracted, I'll simply dump the roughages into the farthest trash can and move on to the next cheesy That's how bosses do. That is the signature of a senior alpha male. Simproyals and agama lizard can keep washing pant till 4040 grin grin grin make I drop d shayo wey dey my hand jooo I dey come

Which of them did you later opt for?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Victmik: 6:34am On Jun 20, 2020
topeontop:
Did anyone get the mail regarding a tutoring opportunity? I think the mail was sent to people that answer Mathematics questions.
I got the mail too.
I don't think it would really suit me. One will need a fully charged laptop for the 2 or 4 hours daily as the case may be for over 6 weeks because it would involve using the Maths editor.

Another thing is that this brainly content tool system is a perfect side hustle for me. I work my primary job during the day and use 1am to 3am to answer as many as i can and go back to sleep.
This live tutoring is literally anytime from 7am to 9pm. It would be difficult for me to find 2 free hours uninterrupted at same time everyday for over 6 weeks especially when considering work and Lagos traffic.

I think this live tutoring is good for those for whom this is their main hustle for now and who are very good in Mathematics and are sure of having power on laptop same time everyday for at least 2 hours. $12 per session of 2 hours is cool for that scenario.
But it's also subject to quality report as well. In normal content tool, if you can't answer a question, you just jump and pass but in this one what happens if someone can't answer the question of the live student? That one na serious headache oh! grin grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by lemmaot: 8:19am On Jun 20, 2020
moneyest:

Please boss what's chuk.sbaby's thread, I'm interested, please what is it about?
Please link me up.
Thanks
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2020
Grandlord:
I didn't see this. Congrats man.
Got banned for dealing with that troll. Makes me wonder if he doesn't have something on at least a few nairaland admins for them to be protecting his identity.
Thanks man, the pressure's always been on. cool
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by topeontop(m): 10:22am On Jun 20, 2020
Victmik:

I got the mail too.
Same here, I'm not interested. Make I just dey my dey.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Grandlord: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2020
crownedrookie:

Got banned for dealing with that troll. Makes me wonder if he doesn't have something on at least a few nairaland admins for them to be protecting his identity.
Thanks man, the pressure's always been on. cool
I knew the antitroll moniker was you, when I got a mention. Surprised you still give that dude time of day cheesy
Anyway, it's a campaign to alert unsuspecting nairalanders of his dubious antics. Take pride in that grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moneyest(m): 10:35am On Jun 20, 2020
AududuNine11:

Which of them did you later opt for?

Chief u mean among Chuks' lessons?

lemmaot:

Please boss what's chuk.sbaby's thread, I'm interested, please what is it about?
Please link me up.
Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/5795776/page1-updated-19-5-20

You can ransack the thread and choose the option that best suits you. The thread is now closed sha so dem dey telegram now: t(.)me/chuksbaby [remove the bracket]

I went for prolific so if you have any questions concerning that one, you can contact me
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 20, 2020
Grandlord:

I knew the antitroll moniker was you, when I got a mention. Surprised you still give that dude time of day cheesy
Anyway, it's a campaign to alert unsuspecting nairalanders of his dubious antics. Take pride in that grin
Unquenchable, immutable, unquantifiable pride bros. Time of day? Lol he is my hobby. Na when I dey house dey learn na replying the creature dey pain me. Now I dey office dey use free WiFi dey finish the "successful" wretch life grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Fabulouski(m): 11:21am On Jun 20, 2020
DIGITAL MARKETER JOB AT SACAINEWS

Requirements:
-Minimum of OND
-Graphic design skills
-Social media enthusiast
-Must have a personal computer
-Must possess the ability to work with little or no supervision.

APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20th June 2020.

Interested? Apply at; https://forms.gle/Doedg4CdoQsRVrzZ9 or Send CV to; sacainews@gmail.com and use the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by mikkyword(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
Are you having hard times securing a job?
Tired of doing teaching jobs without being paid?
Or you need an extra source of income, a side hustle?
You are good in any STEM or Business subjects?

Then try this....

I’ve been doing this online tutoring job since November last year. My main job is to assist high school and college students in their course work, by providing well explained and non plagiarized answers to questions on various subject areas.
You get paid 0.7 USD for each high school question answered, and 0.9 USD for each college question answered.

That's what I do at the moment while I continue my search for a lucrative job. I handle mainly questions from Biology and Health subjects.
All I do is to log on to the account created for me, and then selected any question I can conveniently answer.
I mainly focus on working or 4 to 5 days in a week. Most of the time, before 12noon, I’m done answering at least 7 questions. My target is to answer nothing less than 30 questions correctly in a week. In a month, that is 120 questions. At this conservative and less stressful work rate, you can earn nothing less than 25k in a month, or more if you are really good in any STEM or Business subjects like accounting,economics.
I get paid the next month for work done in the previous month. Direct to my bank account.

I have found this a better side hustle/part time job compared to other teaching jobs.

https://www.latinhireDOTcom/en/online-tutoring-apply-here/
https://form.jotformzDOTcom/92164718300654?source=Website

Use any of the links above to apply. You should be contacted to take their online assessment tests within 10 working days.

PS: Replace "DOT" with "." in the links provided.

After applying, in about 10 working days, you should get a mail from them containing a link you'd follow to take an online test on the use of English. If you score above 85% I think, you would be instructed to take another test. The next test shouldn't be that difficult to pass. You just need about 4 points to pass. Then, you get a congratulatory mail. In about 5 working days, documentation should be done and you are ready to start answering questions.

LatinHire is the agent responsible for hiring and paying subject tutors who answer questions posted on brainly.com. It's a US based site for high school students and college students for learning purposes.

Answers provided by tutors are usually being monitored and rated on a weekly basis by a quality assurance team.

Here is a link to one of the questions I answered on the site: it was rated 5 by the quality assurance team. The rating you see on the site is random rating from viewers. The real rating is done and compiled by the quality assurance team and sent to you on a weekly basis. Only answers rated 4 and 5 are being paid for. Your main job is to provide easy to comprehend answers that are correct and well explained without plagiarism.

link: https://brainly.com/question/142900087

I hope this is helpful.

Goodluck.

Akinowon123

Callertunez

nooker

shagamite

Omawumi17

emmanuelsea

iamharkinwaley

I have registered. thanks bro.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
topeontop:
Same here, I'm not interested. Make I just dey my dey.

Lol... I am still wondering why you guys can't just give this a try and see how it goes. If I was so proficient in maths like some of you guys, I won't mind giving it a shot. It's not a do or die.

You can never know how best you are good at something till you give it a try.

Make una no fall my hands na... Famousx, GentRoyal and co...

I remember when I told some friends about this LH stuff, many of them just gave up even before trying. One of them just did few days and stopped.

If to say I be guru for maths, I for no mind attempting to see how far I can go with the offer.

If you guys are very good in maths as I perceived, you should be able to take on this challenge.

I don't see it as a big deal. Maybe, perhaps because I don do teaching job before cha. There's no big deal there. You should prepare every lesson you what to deliver before the tutoring session. And I'm sure they would guide you guys and offer you tips on how to make your job easier.

Make una think am again.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
moneyest:

Chief u mean among Chuks' lessons?

Yeah... Prolific?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
AududuNine11:

Lol... I am still wondering why you guys can't just give this a try and see how it goes. If I was so proficient in maths like some of you guys, I won't mind giving it a shot. It's not a do or die.

I remember when I told some friends about this LH stuff, many of them just gave up even before trying. One of them just did few days and stopped.

If to say I be guru for maths, I for no mind attempting to see how far I can go with the offer.

If you guys are very good in maths as I perceived, you should be able to take on this challenge.

I don't see it as a big deal. Maybe, perhaps because I don do teaching job before cha. There's no big deal there. You should prepare every lesson you what to deliver before the tutoring session. And I'm sure they would guide you guys and offer you tips on how to make your job easier.

Make una think am again.
I didn't receive any mail
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Victmik: 1:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
AududuNine11:

Make una think am again.
Victor a.k.a. AududuNine11, the live tutoring get as e be jare. It's not everything one can remember on the spot in Mathematics.
This is not like normal teaching where you prepare lesson notes. You are expected to be able to tutor a student on any Maths topic he/she needs to understand. So you have no clue what to expect when it's your session.
So what happens if i get stuck on a question during the session? What will I tell the student. That i will answer him later? Lolz
Mind you, it's a 6 weeks stuff though they said they will likely extend it. The only issue is that once we enroll for it, our accounts with content tool will be suspended. Though they said we can apply back to them to quit the live tutoring and join back with the content tool if not okay with it.
But to me it's quite risky especially seeing how they've laid off people in recent months.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
Victmik:

Victor a.k.a. AududuNine11, the live tutoring get as e be jare. It's not everything one can remember on the spot in Mathematics.
This is not like normal teaching where you prepare lesson notes. You are expected to be able to tutor a student on any Maths topic he/she needs to understand. So you have no clue what to expect when it's your session.
So what happens if i get stuck on a question during the session? What will I tell the student. That i will answer him later? Lolz
Mind you, it's a 6 weeks stuff though they said they will likely extend it. The only issue is that once we enroll for it, our accounts with content tool will be suspended. Though they said we can apply back to them to quit the live tutoring and join back with the content tool if not okay with it.
But to me it's quite risky especially seeing how they've laid off people in recent months.
@bolded really funny me.
I wish I got the mail too (@ least make I know wetin dey sup)
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Victmik: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2020
GentRoyal:

@bolded really funny me.
I wish I got the mail too (@ least make I know wetin dey sup)
Exactly.
It's quite a risk.
But GentRoyal, i am surprised you were not sent the mail, because the subject which you have answered the most is Mathematics with over 800 answers of which over 20 were rated "brainliest".
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by topeontop(m): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
Victmik:

Exactly.
It's quite a risk.
But GentRoyal, i am surprised you were not sent the mail, because the subject which you have answered the most is Mathematics with over 800 answers of which over 20 were rated "brainliest".
The money make sense sha but make I dey my dey for here jare. grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 20, 2020
Victmik:

Exactly.
It's quite a risk.
Only outstanding tutors were contacted wink
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2020
GentRoyal:

I didn't receive any mail
ohkay

Victmik:

The only issue is that once we enroll for it, our accounts with content tool will be suspended. .

If the bolded is the case, then it's not worth risking then considering the constraints you might face aside being capable of answering any question thrown to you
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by topeontop(m): 3:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
In a few weeks, Brainly will be launching a new Live Math Tutoring Service available to users of their platform and LatinHire will be managing the team of online tutors for this service. We are now in the process of selecting tutors for this project and, based on your excellent Math answers on Brainly, we think you would be a great addition to the team.

If you decided to work as a live tutor for this project, your Content Tool account will be temporarily suspended, as it is not possible to work on both projects at the same time. However, if you don't like live tutoring, the door will be open for you to transition back to the Content Tool work at any time.

We think this transition can be interesting to you as the number of questions in the Content Tool have decreased considerably and we don't if it will go up again in the near future.

Please consider the information in this email to make your decision and submit the form at the bottom of this email by Sunday, June 21st at the latest.

Na the mail be this.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
topeontop:

We think this transition can be interesting to you as the number of questions in the Content Tool have decreased considerably and we don't if it will go up again in the near future.

So their "August/September" is not a certainty? make them sha retain the rest of us like that.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moneyest(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
AududuNine11:

Yeah... Prolific?

Exactly my chief
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
AududuNine11:

Make una think am again.

Bro, Math different from Business o

Na so them go dey bring Trigonometry, Calculus, Probability shocked Na die gringrin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by chrisnando: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
topeontop:
In a few weeks,

Na the mail be this.

This offer dey somehow sha. Me still dey reason am.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by SavageBoy: 7:48am On Jun 22, 2020
Can someone please help me out

I registered for LH about 9days ago(June 13th),tomorrow will make it the tenth day. I was expecting them to get back to me within 10 working days(not on the tenth day) but haven't gotten response from them.

Meanwhile during the course of the registration, I was entirely truthful,didn't lie that I was a graduate(I'm in my penultimate year in uni). Though I was later having a thought that I would have put entirely different thing maybe say I was a graduate of a STEM related discipline

I don't know if that my honesty would mean my disqualification. If I don't get a response by tomorrow and I want to re-register,can I still use the same phone number and email address?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2020
moneyest:

Continue, you go soon end up wearing pant for express thinking you're wearing egucci by melon lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.