Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (307798 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by DanRay1: 10:31am On Jul 18, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Since they said the review on your answers which were rated 2 is 100% that means they won't pay you for that week o.

Hope you've disputed the claims already if you're sure of your answers cry
topeontop:

https://latinhire-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1zRlUVQ1WvmqOBPO8RBfBe5JMxS_YdhuQYpSuzWgQUbg-0&key=YAMMID-24370639&link=https%3A%2F%2Flatinhire.com%2Fbrainly%2Fcontact%2F

Use that and select weekly quality report claim
Thanks guys. I've sent the mail.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2020
forever24:
I am almost done with everything about the registration. I did my English test and my stem test, did my documentation yesterday and waiting for training. A reminder to those that want to start their registration...cheers

Ooh, cool. If this is true, that means they have started hiring again
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 18, 2020
forever24:
I am almost done with everything about the registration. I did my English test and my stem test, did my documentation yesterday and waiting for training. A reminder to those that want to start their registration...cheers
Can you please share the registration link?

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by ThisZee: 11:38am On Jul 18, 2020
AududuNine11:

You all who indicated interest in the content creation gig, let me brief you.

About this gig, it was the first freelance job I did with for a client who assessed me to confirm if truly I can create good content. I was eventually deemed good and ready to be given a project to write on. I created a content of about 18-19k words on "Apple Watch Series 5". I was paid 20k. Although, the normal paying rate is #1 per word. That's the word count he/they are paying if recent.

I was given another topic to create a content on around last dec, I had to turn down the job coz I was having problem with laptop and I had no good phone then. And also, I didn't want to disappoint as it was difficult combining LatinHire job with the content writing job.

Since then, I didn't bother chatting he/them up for any writing job until of recent a friend pestered me to link him up.

I linked him up and 1 other friend of mine.

Unfortunately, he is having problem delivering now, while my other friend has completed hers and is waiting for final correction and is bound to commence writing on another topic.

Why am I narrating all these? Please and please, I hate dissapointment. I see many of you are gingering to take this gig, but if you know writing is not your thing, just don't bother coz it would require you to be at your best.

Having said this, weighing Latinhire and the writing job together, I just had to stick to LatinHire.

If you're doing well at LatinHire, no need bothering yourself about this gig.

For those who are still interested after reading this long epistle of mine, the best I can do is to chat him/they up to see if I can link you guys up with him/they. That's if services of more hands are still required.

Hello, if this is available I would like to be a part of it.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2020
forever24:

Hi
When did u apply?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bro4u: 5:55am On Jul 19, 2020
forever24:
Really? Thought they said hiring will commence August?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2020
bro4u:
Really? Thought they said hiring will commence August?
Y'all need to study that moniker very well.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bro4u: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Y'all need to study that moniker very well.
It's one of those online swindlers I guess
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by zippopo(f): 10:35am On Jul 19, 2020
AududuNine11:

I am interested!! Sounds rewarding. Still available?

About this gig, it was the first freelance job I did with for a client who assessed me to confirm if truly I can create good content. I was eventually deemed good and ready to be given a project to write on. I created a content of about 18-19k words on "Apple Watch Series 5". I was paid 20k. Although, the normal paying rate is #1 per word. That's the word count he/they are paying if recent.

I was given another topic to create a content on around last dec, I had to turn down the job coz I was having problem with laptop and I had no good phone then. And also, I didn't want to disappoint as it was difficult combining LatinHire job with the content writing job.

Since then, I didn't bother chatting he/them up for any writing job until of recent a friend pestered me to link him up.

Unfortunately, he is having problem delivering now, while my other friend has completed hers and is waiting for final correction and is bound to commence writing on another topic.

Why am I narrating all these? Please and please, I hate dissapointment. I see many of you are gingering to take this gig, but if you know writing is not your thing, just don't bother coz it would require you to be at your best.

Having said this, weighing Latinhire and the writing job together, I just had to stick to LatinHire.

For those who are still interested after reading this long epistle of mine, the best I can do is to chat him/they up to see if I can link you guys up with him/they. That's if services of more hands are still required.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by zippopo(f): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2020
Interested
AududuNine11:

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by zippopo(f): 10:38am On Jul 19, 2020
Interested! Is this still available?
AududuNine11:

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by efe21: 11:41am On Jul 19, 2020
That moniker that they told us about test and bla bla bla must actually be false because I personally went on to check it out yesterday and discover that Latinhire is not recruiting for now, since when you get to the stage to record your voice on what you wrote about your personal teaching philosophy, that recording option is not open, and hence one can not register without completing all steps. I believe that Moniker must be Cakephp trying to play with our intelligence here. LoL. Please let's beware of that moniker. Cheers
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2020
efe21:
That moniker that they told us about test and bla bla bla must actually be false because I personally went on to check it out yesterday and discover that Latinhire is not recruiting for now, since when you get to the stage to record your voice on what you wrote about your personal teaching philosophy, that recording option is not open, and hence one can not register without completing all steps. I believe that Moniker must be Cakephp trying to play with our intelligence here. LoL. Please let's beware of that moniker. Cheers

He wont change
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2020
Tundexi:

AKA Homo shocked

He wont change

LMAO!

I don't think he is, cakephp can be anything, but not using female moniker. That would be Real "HOMO" grin grin grin
Plus checking that moniker very well, "she" seems like a cheer giver, she wants everybody to get rich. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Please, does anyone know why antispam bots bans people
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:
Please, does anyone know why antispam bots bans people

When you spam or post banned links.

That's why you see around people put spaces in between links

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 4:54am On Jul 20, 2020
barackodam:

When you spam or post banned links.

That's why you see around people put spaces in between links

There was this time I got banned for 24 hours but I didn't send a long text or use links and I didn't break any rules.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 6:28am On Jul 20, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

There was this time I got banned for 24 hours but I didn't send a long text or use links and I didn't break any rules.

Anti spam bot doesn't need you to break rule. That's why it's a bot. If you post what it deems as spam. It bans you.

Mods hardly ban for 24 hours, usually longer. Only the bot does 24 hours. And that's why you see a lot of hidden posts. Most of them are the work of the bot
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Esji80(m): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2020
AududuNine11:
can you do research and create good content on any topic given to you?
pls help me..I can do it
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 10:07am On Jul 20, 2020
barackodam:

Anti spam bot doesn't need you to break rule. That's why it's a bot. If you post what it deems as spam. It bans you.

Mods hardly ban for 24 hours, usually longer. Only the bot does 24 hours. And that's why you see a lot of hidden posts. Most of them are the work of the bot
Okay, thanks. I was wondering.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
faithful12911:

Homo man

Fool!

Mumu
Frustration... smiley grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2020
Cakephp welcome back
grin.

This place was kind of dull.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Mugiwaraluffy: 8:51pm On Jul 20, 2020
First day of live tutoring was successful, although we all had some technical challenges. But nonetheless, we'll still earn $6 per shift ($3 per hour) for clocking in at the end of the day.
Let's see what tomorrow would be like.
Hopefully they'll resolve everything

4 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:
First day of live tutoring was successful, although we all had some technical challenges. But nonetheless, we'll still earn $6 per shift ($3 per hour) for clocking in at the end of the day.
Let's see what tomorrow would be like.
Hopefully they'll resolve everything
Does it mean that you guys didn't do anything today?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Mugiwaraluffy: 11:04pm On Jul 20, 2020
GentRoyal:

Does it mean that you guys didn't do anything today?
I didn't and some tutors didn't get to answer any question due to glitches.
However, since the pay is hourly, we don't lose anything
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 5:01am On Jul 21, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

I didn't and some tutors didn't get to answer any question due to glitches.
However, since the pay is hourly, we don't lose anything
That's dull...I actually like being productive

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.