Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (308227 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
AududuNine11:
Abeg, make LH move more tutors like GentR.oyal, more.b2cum to the live tutoring session. Make them leave people like us make we dey hustle the FA session
Lemme not talk abeg
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Mugiwaraluffy: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
AududuNine11:

Not just the live tutoring, this whole LH stuff entirely had made me realize there's a huge difference.

We as a people from this clime of ours have a long way to go.
Aswer boss.
You go see person wey dey pay u 70k monthly go make u walk the shadow of death for m sometimes dem go delay ur salary sef grin grin
Well, another thing that makes us see value in this job is our devalued economy Naira. $500 wey u go get for LT na some people salary for 2 months here o.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 2:54pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

I dey sure say moreb2cum dey LT coz he knows the ins and out wella na.
En fit get CT wey en de help person run on d side too

That one dey
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2020
GentRoyal:

Well-done sir

Me I need money for marriage o grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2020
GentRoyal:

Lemme not talk abeg
lol...
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
AududuNine11:

Lolz grin
All of us need money for different things
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

Aswer boss.
You go see person wey dey pay u 70k monthly go make u walk the shadow of death for m sometimes dem go delay ur salary sef grin grin
Well, another thing that makes us see value in this job is our devalued economy Naira. $500 wey u go get for LT na some people salary for 2 months here o.

Aside our devalued naira, Nigerian bosses are the most difficult set of people to work with in the world... Them go make your life miserable because of peanut. They behave as if they are doing you a favour when they pay you salary.

I was listening to news one day when they were feeling out the achievement of a governor who's seeking reelection, I was really shocked and bewildered when they mentioned, "prompt payment of salary by 25" as an achievement...
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
GentRoyal:

Lolz grin
All of us need money for different things

Na me need am pass o.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 3:01pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

Aswer boss.

Sir??
$500 for 2 months? cheesy

Minimum wage is $100 o

And lots of teachers don't even earn that
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 3:02pm On Sep 09, 2020
AududuNine11:

Aside our devalued naira, Nigerian bosses are the most difficult set of people to work with in the world... Them go make your life miserable because of peanut. They behave as if they are doing you a favour when they pay you salary.

I was listening to news one day when they were feeling out the achievement of a governor who's seeking reelection, I was really shocked and bewildered when they mentioned, "prompt payment of salary by 25" as an achievement...

It's our country man. Late payment, and even owing of salaries has become a norm.

So, a governor who pays on 25th, will brag about it
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 3:03pm On Sep 09, 2020
AududuNine11:

Not just the live tutoring, this whole LH stuff entirely had made me realize there's a huge difference.

We as a people from this clime of ours have a long way to go.
How do you mean?

barackodam:

Why you dey under-garrate? grin grin

See that man, cheesy

Make i no talk.

I see am last month, I just dey shout, "Jesu" grin

Chairman, where you see me? Na you wear that black top wey dey call me when I dey ontop bike last week? grin

barackodam:

add entr3preneur join.

Make he leave English for me grin

Nwanne bili ka m biri
cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
AududuNine11:

Na me need am pass o.
Shaa send us IV when e come out
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 3:04pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

Aswer boss.

Many people 'happily' earn 30k in our climes
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
AududuNine11:

Nigeria has been bastardized by poverty so much that it has affected our mentality

Someone would collect 50k to take a life
A girl would think she's 'jobbing' you if you send her 1k airtime
People would do fraud and find ways to justify it
Ladies will sleep with married men because of 20k
Traders will find every available way to cheat you

Poverty has done us bad.

3 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Mugiwaraluffy: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2020
AududuNine11:

Aswear we get problem for this part of the world yet most people haven't realised the extent of our problems yet.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Mugiwaraluffy: 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2020
barackodam:

Sir??

Minimum wage is $100 o

Sorry my bad, I was just trying to comment based on average graduate trainee level

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2020
simplifygdr:
WEBSITE ARTICLE WRITERS WANTED

HOW TO APPLY:

First of all, I don't need your generic pitches and CVs. I do not also require your certificates. It does not matter to me. I will only reply to your application email if it answers the following:

1. Have you ever written for any websites or agencies before? If yes, show me at least two or more links if you have.
2. What are your favorite internet marketing blogs that you read? Give me at least 2.
3. A link to your Twitter profile and your blog (if you have)
4. Tell me your experience with internet content writing (Please not less than 100 or more than 200 words)
5. Do you have a laptop?
6. Do you know about Copyscape?
7. Do you know about Plagiarism?
8. Do you have time to follow writing deadlines?

Please send your answers to: support (at )cscountrylife dot com or send to: brucevictor590(at)gmaildot com

NOTES:
1. Salary: #2500 per article (and you can write as many as you can in one month).
2. Only selected candidates will be replied to.
Thanks
Wrong thread. Carefully create a new thread if you are serious with your advert. Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 3:15pm On Sep 09, 2020
bunnae:

Wrong thread. Carefully create a new thread if you are serious with your advert. Thank you!

When we dey get wedding IV cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Mugiwaraluffy: 3:17pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Many people 'happily' earn 30k in our climes
Yes na.
I met a lady tutoring in this LT, she's from Nigeria. She told me she earns 30k monthly in the school she teach and it comes with a lot of stress. I was imagining why would she continue to do that then I realised country hard.
Funny thing is that when she started working with Latinhire, she introduced some of her colleagues into it and they never took it serious until she cashed out her first month that was in December. Some work with LH for a while until their appointment was terminated during corona outbreak.
Last month, coz of LT, she received 95k, this month she'll get 198k. Omo, over joy wan kill her grin grin grin
She called me in the middle of the night crying when she recieved mail of us to continue LT on a long term

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Mugiwaraluffy: 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2020
AududuNine11:

God will provide sir. Very soon, everything will fall in place. LH will keep making money as long as students are still going to school, definitely assignments must dey.
My concern or fear is US elections coming up in Nov. I hop it doesn't affect their economy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Mugiwaraluffy: 3:22pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Nigeria has been bastardized by poverty so much that it has affected our mentality

Someone would collect 50k to take a life
A girl would think she's 'jobbing' you if you send her 1k airtime
People would do fraud and find ways to justify it
Ladies will sleep with married men because of 20k
Traders will find every available way to cheat you

Poverty has done us bad.

Honorable! Honorable please off your mic
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

Yes na.
I met a lady tutoring in this LT, she's from Nigeria. She told me she earns 30k monthly in the school she teach and it comes with a lot of stress. I was imagining why would she continue to do that then I realised country hard.
Funny thing is that when she started working with Latinhire, she introduced some of her colleagues into it and they never took it serious until she cashed out her first month that was in December. Some work with LH for a while until their appointment was terminated during corona outbreak.
Last month, coz of LT, she received 95k, this month she'll get 198k. Omo, over joy wan kill her grin grin grin
She called me in the middle of the night crying when she recieved mail of us to continue LT on a long term
How much are you expecting grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

When we dey get wedding IV cheesy
You still dey wait for I.V? You never hear say my husband to be don knock me? He doesn't say hello anymore. Eye just dey red for here o.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2020
bunnae:

You still dey wait for I.V? You never hear say my husband to be don knock me? He doesn't say hello anymore. Eye just dey red for here o.
Tundexi, come and see something ooo
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
bunnae:

He's planning the wedding jare. Knock you wetin.
No whyne us o. I Don buy my dress and shoe o
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 3:26pm On Sep 09, 2020
This mugiwara guy you sha Sabi make person jealous o. This live tutoring make sense o
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 3:27pm On Sep 09, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

He's planning the wedding jare. Knock you wetin.
No whyne us o. I Don buy my dress and shoe o
Kukuma keep them well. I'm working on a new husband already. About 60% don dey enter

3 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2020
GentRoyal:

How much are you expecting grin
Is there anyone expecting less than 100?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 3:34pm On Sep 09, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

Yes na.

That's a common theme.

Come, I need English LT na.. Haba. BTW, that female dey close by?
For security reasons.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2020
bunnae:

Kukuma keep them well. I'm working on a new husband already. About 60% don dey enter

See as dem brush our Lord of thunder with the flick of a finger.
This life is definitely not equal
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
moreb2cum:

Is there anyone expecting less than 100?
I don't know of any
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 3:36pm On Sep 09, 2020
barackodam:

Sir??

Minimum wage is $100 o

How many jobs, not to even mention teaching job, pay 70k per month even here in Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.