Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (308490 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 11:31am On Mar 17, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

While I envy your belief about meeting daily target regardless of how people rush the food, don't you think it's not just about availability of questions but more about the questions the latinhire needs to solve per day?
For example, supposing latinhire are tasked to submit 1000 answers per day, and 500 tutors are "attacking" the questions at the same time (even if there is 5000 available questions), how many do you think you can answer before the 1000 answers expected of latinhire will be completed?

There are some things you don't have control over, and this is just one of it as it concerns this latinhire stuff. 500 tutors cannot be answering 1000 questions at once, i.e. a tutor to 2 question each, if that is the case, in less than 20mins, all 1000 questions would be gone and no question becomes available. But this is not the case as at now, and is very unlikely to be the case. Try to study how the system operates, you will better understand my point and get more clarity to the question you've raised.

As for opening many tabs, even before the 20mins elapsed, the question can still be opened to another tutor, I really don't know how, but it has happened to me before, where I get to see another tutor writing the answer, yet, I haven't elapse the 20min duration.

a tab opens when you click on "answer" on a question from the content tool. AT this point, any other tutor can still click and answer the question.

Secondly, when the tab opens, if you proceed to click "add answer", the 20mins starts counting, at this point, no tutor can click "answer" again from the content tool, the status of the question on the content tool has changed to "currently taken"

The scenario where you see two authors answering a single question only happens by chance, that is, they both clicked "answer" from the content tool almost at the same time. Once a tutor has already clicked "add answer" you can't select the question again from the content tool.

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 11:43am On Mar 17, 2020
Have I told you guys that I depend solely on a mini laptop whose ba3 cannot last up to an hour? And also, sometimes, PHCN head dey touch.... In spite of all these encumbrances, local man still thrives.... There are days I woke up by 1a.m, and NEPA refused to give us power sad and laptop cannot last up to 1hour, and dem dey rush the food leave me... cry someone should just imagine the look I had on my face on those days... grin grin

I can't wait to get a new smart phone... shocked shocked I just pray make this Xiaomi redmi note 9 pro max quick land for naija abeg...

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 17, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Even engineering and math are being rushed these days. Forget it, some people are ready to give wrong answers than not answer question at all.
I saw one "Royal" today on one College Physics question, I hope it is not Gentroyal? The answer s/he gave to part B of the question was wrong.
GentRoyal:
This week get as e be oo.
Malaria no allow me wake up on time, talk less sey I go see question to answer.
Hopefully, I'll get better before the end of today.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 11:55am On Mar 17, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Even engineering and math are being rushed these days. Forget it, some people are ready to give wrong answers than not answer question at all.

I saw one "Royal" today on one College Physics question, I hope it is not Gentroyal? The answer s/he gave to part B of the question was wrong.

Una dey try sev... Person like me, wetin I dey find go for college physics question grin I never fit tackle high school physics finish. I dey envy una o

AmKen:

Wetin Micahdavid no go see for Aududu hand?

Baba, you must have made the dude sit up.

Lol... you suppose pity micahdavid for wetin Latinhire don take im eyes see... I can't imagine myself waking up early daily to rush and and answer as many questions as possible, and at the end of week 10, and out of 19 answers that was reviewed, only 4 of them were rated 4 and above.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 11:57am On Mar 17, 2020
AududuNine11:

Una dey try sev... Person like me, wetin I dey find go for college physics question grin I never fit tackle high school physics finish. I dey envy una o

Lol... you suppose pity micahdavid for wetin Latinhire don take im eyes see... I can't imagine myself waking up early daily to rush and and answer as many questions as possible, and at the end of week 10, and out of 19 answers that was reviewed, only 4 of them were rated 4 and above.

You sure say baba go collect reach 10usd this month? Abi na him go pay LatinHire for wasting their time?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2020
AmKen:

You sure say baba go collect reach 10usd this month? Abi na him go pay LatinHire for wasting their time?
lol
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by SolomonGrundy: 12:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
AmKen:
Is it hard to do things the right way?

Keep packing all the questions, someone will still end up answering 200 and be paid for 10.

The nature of questions exhausting before 3-4 is not normal.

Some guys are playing dirty. But nature have a way of rewarding those that dont follow the due process.

Keep to your ways, some of you will kick yourselves out of the system by act of greed and not following instructions.

Gracias!!!!
Exactly. It's really annoying to say the least undecided
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 12:31pm On Mar 17, 2020
AududuNine11:
Have I told you guys that I depend solely on a mini laptop whose ba3 cannot last up to an hour? And also, sometimes, PHCN head dey touch.... In spite of all these encumbrances, local man still thrives.... There are days I woke up by 1a.m, and NEPA refused to give us power sad and laptop cannot last up to 1hour, and dem dey rush the food leave me... cry someone should just imagine the look I had on my face on those days... grin grin

I can't wait to get a new smart phone... shocked shocked I just pray make this Xiaomi redmi note 9 pro max quick land for naija abeg...

I dey tell you bro, this latinhire stuff has made me to be discipline with my phone wey battery no strong, anytime light no dey, I no dey press phone o. And if light dey, I go wait till battery full before pressing, otherwise, na small java phone I dey use.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 12:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
GentRoyal:

Hopefully, I'll get better before the end of today.

Lol. When latinhire sent out reasons why there are no questions in the afternoon, the timeline, was 1:15 - 14:00, but now, even before 9am, you may not see any question again.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 17, 2020
AmKen:

Imagine 4/19 rated 4 or 5 shocked
The earlier micahdavid126 realise he has been wasting his precious efforts, the better.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by lasgidi4rv: 12:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
jefy:
I registered over 2 weeks plus now,yet no response. Men,i need this gig. What do you advice I do? I am planning to mail latinhire

I mailed Latin hire to inform them that while I completed the on boarding steps, I was yet to receive training instructions and request for bank information ( I had registered 15th of Feb 2020).

I got a reply and was told that they are fully staffed and on boarding may commence 3rd or 4th week of March.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 17, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Lol. When latinhire sent out reasons why there are no questions in the afternoon, the timeline, was 1:15 - 14:00, but now, even before 9am, you may not see any question again.
Health is the biggest wealth in life, bro.
I'll resume when my body gives me the go-ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 12:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
GentRoyal:

you cannot come and go and kill yourself
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by LaMujer: 1:01pm On Mar 17, 2020
AududuNine11:

Na LH money you wan use buy this beast??

Nna eh, you na boss o
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 1:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
LaMujer:

Na LH money you wan use buy this beast??

Nna eh, you na boss o

Yes o.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 1:20pm On Mar 17, 2020
GentRoyal:

Hope you have been on medication?

Get well soon boss.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nathphil(m): 1:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
GentRoyal:

get well soon bro

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
AududuNine11:

Naso o
Nathphil:

get well soon bro
AmKen:

Hope you have been on medication?
Get well soon boss.
Thanks, I'm grateful.

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
GentRoyal:

Get well soon bro, but don't come and be doing 50questions per day, because you want to catch up with the days you've missed out. cheesy cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Get well soon bro, but don't come and be doing 50questions per day, because you want to catch up with the days you've missed out. cheesy cheesy
lol
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Vanjoe2625: 8:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
Finger crossed, waiting for approval
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Melissa16: 9:12pm On Mar 17, 2020
AududuNine11:

After this report. When do we expect alert from our various banks
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2020
Where this brainly take see 5000 questions load this morning sev, considering the fact that virtually most schools and colleges are on lock down... ALthough, I understand colleges students have been advised to make use of remote and online classes... but don't know about high school students tho...

Godairpus with this "chinese virus", according to Donald Trump
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:16pm On Mar 17, 2020
Melissa16:

After this report. When do we expect alert from our various banks
from 20th
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by LaMujer: 12:56am On Mar 18, 2020
Sleep aborted......for nothing

smh
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by LaMujer: 4:18am On Mar 18, 2020
LaMujer:
Sleep aborted......for nothing

smh

It wasnt for nothing o tongue

Questions have come and gone.....
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by siverspooon(m): 7:22am On Mar 18, 2020
It's past 10days now and I'm yet to be contacted by lantinhire
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 7:28am On Mar 18, 2020
siverspooon:
It's past 10days now and I'm yet to be contacted by lantinhire

People wey dey board are complaining about scarcity, you want everything turn to "famine"? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Adeoye11(m): 10:03am On Mar 18, 2020
please i have registered.But i saw in one of their what "we are looking for" that they only want US citizens hooe it doesnt mean.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Adeoye11(m): 10:04am On Mar 18, 2020
please i have registered.But i saw in one of their what "we are looking for" that they only want US citizens hope it doesnt mean.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nathphil(m): 10:07am On Mar 18, 2020
gkosworldreign:
Is this acceptable ?
Please I need explanation on this, have anybody used this method and brainy reviewed you 4 or 5. Some times I encounter some symbols in engineering that is not contained in the equation editor, is it acceptable to refer attachment which is solved with pen on paper. Please I need answers oo
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 18, 2020
Nathphil:

Please I need explanation on this, have anybody used this method and brainy reviewed you 4 or 5. Some times I encounter some symbols in engineering that is not contained in the equation editor, is it acceptable to refer attachment which is solved with pen on paper. Please I need answers oo
Pen and paper is allowed
I've done that countless times and I've never been penalised/queried.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.