Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (307401 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by SolomonGrundy: 10:19am On Mar 19, 2020
AmKen:

Yeah, leave it.
Inside life grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 10:28am On Mar 19, 2020
africanman85:
Any trick to answer questions you don't know correctly ?

Hahahaha, ask micahdavid and his likes...
but on a serious note, if everybody on board can answer any question correctly and as fast as possible, what do you think will happen?

'many' want to answer 50 questions per day, 'many' want to "buy benz overnight", 'many' want to turn this side hustle to "yahoo", 'many' are becoming "many" on that platform, when will 'many' learn?

the hustle is getting tighter by the day, 'one' can't afford to spent much time than necessary on a question, otherwise, the food must have finished before 'one' can even solve 2 questions. Again, 'one' can't afford to answer incorrectly, 'one' is puzzled on how to go about these, 'one' is wondering if this thing is sustainable, what will 'one' do?

I'm part of 'one' not 'many', but how long will it take 'one' to join 'many'?

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by wisdomremz(m): 10:34am On Mar 19, 2020
I feel the questions limit should increase in day to come cause of the outbreak of corona, most students will be at home and would require help in studies, some schools would give materials to students to study at home and dey might need assistance in solving and understanding some questions...

well am just viewing this from another angle.

And also questions finishes faster these days cause Latin hire tutor in UK USA Canada and other European countries are fully home, so they gat time to answer enough questions.
#myopinion

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by ogbe88(m): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2020
I just hope those guys, that are always rushing the questions, are actually answering the right thing. I just manage to answer 6 questions which is actually my everyday target.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
wisdomremz:
I feel the questions limit should increase in day to come cause of the outbreak of corona, most students will be at home and would require help in studies, some schools would give materials to students to study at home and dey might need assistance in solving and understanding some questions...

well am just viewing this from another angle.

And also questions finishes faster these days cause Latin hire tutor in UK USA Canada and other European countries are fully home, so they gat time to answer enough questions.
#myopinion
Seems you're right.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Trojan8(m): 3:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
Can we stop complaining about the number of questions already? It's not like they will see it or something. We should even understand them also, in light of what is happening.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by microlincoln: 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Hahahaha, ask micahdavid and his likes...
but on a serious note, if everybody on board can answer any question correctly and as fast as possible, what do you think will happen?

'many' want to answer 50 questions per day, 'many' want to "buy benz overnight", 'many' want to turn this side hustle to "yahoo", 'many' are becoming "many" on that platform, when will 'many' learn?

the hustle is getting tighter by the day, 'one' can't afford to spent much time than necessary on a question, otherwise, the food must have finished before 'one' can even solve 2 questions. Again, 'one' can't afford to answer incorrectly, 'one' is puzzled on how to go about these, 'one' is wondering if this thing is sustainable, what will 'one' do?

I'm part of 'one' not 'many', but how long will it take 'one' to join 'many'?
I love this ..... but 'one' must try to avoid the temptation of joining 'many'�

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by microlincoln: 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2020
No matter the economy of the jungle, the lion must not and cannot go hungry. Though Scarcity of questions has made it hard to meet my daily target of 10 questions per day but I must meet it wink
Grateful to the OP and the elders here once again for this great opportunity

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 5:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
microlincoln:
No matter the economy of the jungle, the lion must not and cannot go hungry. Though Scarcity of questions has made it hard to meet my daily target of 10 questions per day but I must meet it wink
Grateful to the OP and the elders here once again for this great opportunity

Sometimes, I do see 'prof lincoln' dragging food with me, is that you? cheesy cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 6:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
microlincoln:

I love this ..... but 'one' must try to avoid the temptation of joining 'many'�

Honestly, But we should still thank LH, because, left to tutors alone, we will plenty pass available questions, and that will be "Answer War"
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by microlincoln: 6:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Sometimes, I do see 'prof lincoln' dragging food with me, is that you? cheesy cheesy
Na me ooo my brother.... no vex grin
Na how the thing be o.
Infact I checked most of my answers today I see say another person had answered it to alongside me. I wonder how come

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ustec: 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Finally.
Lets hope it turns out to be very effective.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by osazeme123: 7:00pm On Mar 19, 2020
Alright guys. After careful consideration and begging on Latin hire parts grin grin grin grin grin, I have decided to come back online and hustle from 1am to 4am.

So I employ you guys that when you see osagieosazeme72 typing I use God in heaven Tay beg una, make una leave the question for me!!!

For the past two days, I Neva ansa questions, leave this night for me abeg!!! Trojan8, I use God Tay beg u!!

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Davland(m): 7:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
osazeme123:
Alright guys. After careful consideration and begging on Latin hire parts grin grin grin grin grin, I have decided to come back online and hustle from 1am to 4am.

So I employ you guys that when you see osagieosazeme72 typing I use God in heaven Tay beg una, make una leave the question for me!!!

For the past two days, I Neva ansa questions, leave this night for me abeg!!! Trojan8, I use God Tay beg u!!

grin grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by SolomonGrundy: 7:23pm On Mar 19, 2020
osazeme123:

grin cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by africanman85: 6:29am On Mar 20, 2020
I started today and all the questions come hard. I wonder if na same question una dey answer too or una just dey answer anyhow grin. E.g Use Math.random function to generate a number between 20 and 100 and then use the ngSwitch directive to display a letter grade based on this class grading policy. a. add implements OnInit to the AppComponent class b. add variable x in the AppComponent class. This is how all d questions I saw are
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Trojan8(m): 7:12am On Mar 20, 2020
africanman85:
I started today and all the questions come hard. I wonder if na same question una dey answer too or una just dey answer anyhow grin. E.g Use Math.random function to generate a number between 20 and 100 and then use the ngSwitch directive to display a letter grade based on this class grading policy. a. add implements OnInit to the AppComponent class b. add variable x in the AppComponent class. This is how all d questions I saw are

grin
If you answer anyhow, them go do your earnings anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 8:57am On Mar 20, 2020
grin grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 9:01am On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by microlincoln: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2020
AmKen:
Some examples of any how answer.

I saw shorter answers from this guy today too.

He is the real mvp today.

Must have answered more than 50 questions.

grin grin
These guys won't just learn and they are spoiling show for us. I think they are not here on nairaland or they are not on latinhire payroll. Probably they are on brainly to answer random questions. I was almost forced to contact one of them yesterday to educate him but I just muse to myself what is my biz, what if he's not on pay? lipsrsealed
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by microlincoln: 9:18am On Mar 20, 2020
Is it only me that noticed the "bug" on brainly today. Questions in content tools section were left open even after they must have been answered. This gave room for multiple answer from another users.

Well...... on the other hand, I think it's a temporary arrangement by brainly during this stay at home period of covid. Cos i saw something like that on their site.

I just hope it wont affect us sha.

As I saw that I got discouraged cos I am afraid it was a bug and that my answer (hard labour) may not count.... so I went for tough questions that I know it will be hard to see any other user on it grin
It was tedious and the jungle was really hard today...... but still lion must not go hungry
I met my target 10questions/day

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by microlincoln: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2020
This it what I pointed out in my last post

If this is true I think it's good for us.... but wont it affect the remuneration.

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 20, 2020
AmKen:
Are these explainations up to 250 characters?

The guy did me silly today.
Their cup go soon full.
I can't blame him though, I blame whoever introduced LH to him (and his likes).
With answers like that, I'm very sure his HQRR won't be up to 20%, at the end of the month.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by NkShallom(f): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2020
So am wondering if two people answer the same question, would they be paid?. Or they would just pay the forst person that answered?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2020
microlincoln:
Is it only me that noticed the "bug" on brainly today. Questions in content tools section were left open even after they must have been answered. This gave room for multiple answer from another users.

Well...... on the other hand, I think it's a temporary arrangement by brainly during this stay at home period of covid. Cos i saw something like that on their site.

I just hope it wont affect us sha.

As I saw that I got discouraged cos I am afraid it was a bug and that my answer (hard labour) may not count.... so I went for tough questions that I know it will be hard to see any other user on it grin
It was tedious and the jungle was really hard today...... but still lion must not go hungry
I met my target 10questions/day

I saw you on one question I wanted to answer, just have to leave it.

I noticed the error too.

Brain was put to work later in the morning by notifying people when a question have gotten maximum people answering it.

Hussle is real, have downsized my weekly target to the minimum.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 9:41am On Mar 20, 2020
GentRoyal:

Their cup go soon full.
With answers like that, I'm very sure his HQRR won't be up to 20%, at the end of the month.

My anger is those time I wasted to compile a long and meaningful epistle.

E pain me no be small.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 9:43am On Mar 20, 2020
NkShallom:
So am wondering if two people answer the same question, would they be paid?. Or they would just pay the forst person that answered?

I guess brainly is allowing for 2 answers on certain question.

My take is they will be paid, since both answered from content tool, as far as content tool indicated the question and allowed you to answer.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 9:45am On Mar 20, 2020
GentRoyal:

Their cup go soon full.

Those ones are long, he also have very short answers.

There was one I saw, it was just not up to 2 lines.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 9:50am On Mar 20, 2020
PLEASE!!!! Fellow newbies, the gurus in this game warned us.

We have also seen by ourselves what happens when one doesn't answer accordingly.

Is it gonna be good for you to come tomorrow and ask "WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS?"

Please if you don't have a good explaination to a question, do more research and give detailed answer.

If not, your quality score will tell on you.

Gracias!!!!
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 20, 2020
AmKen:

Those ones are long, he also have very short answers.

There was one I saw, it was just not up to 2 lines.
There answers will end up in QI tab.
I wonder if those guys use their head at all.
I considered my efforts wasted if my HQRR is less than 80%.
That guy (and his likes) will have sense by force when after working for 3 consecutive months, his accumulated earnings is still less than $30.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 9:56am On Mar 20, 2020
GentRoyal:

There answers will end up in QI tab.
I wonder if those guys use their head at all.
I considered my efforts wasted if my HQRR is less than 80%.
That guy (and his likes) will have sense by force when after working for 3 consecutive months, his accumulated earnings is still less than $30.

Learning from bosses like you.

Almost joined the bandwagon of answering so many questions without details and content, I asked myself, why stay awake for nothing?

Even the first 3 weeks I was doing so many questions, my answers were still detailed to some extent.

Just have to improve lately to make all my answers count for me.

Wouldn't wanna do 100 and be paid for 40.
That will be painful.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 20, 2020
NkShallom:
AmKen:

I guess brainly is allowing for 2 answers on certain question.
My take is they will be paid, since both answered from content tool, as far as content tool indicated the question and allowed you to answer.
I've had first hand experience in this and here's my take on it.
I'll assume you're making reference to questions on FAST ANSWERING tab.
Only the first answer will be considered.
Even if the first answer is wrong and the second is right.
I'm the type that keep count of my daily earnings till the end of every month (before I discard them).
First week of March, a guy chanced me to one college mathematics question. I submitted mine as well (as number 2).
When I received my weekly ratings, the total number of questions sent to me was 1 less than my records.

I'm not saying you shouldn't submit your answer when someone else has already submitted but your payment for that particular answer is not guaranteed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.