Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,622 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (309777 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
TheBlessedHero:
Argh! operation buy new battery. my PC is now a TV, I've been using phone and UC Browser. Chai!

Modified.

Please help me o, I've downloaded latest Google chrome on my phone now, and I switched to "Desktop view". However, I noticed that, if I clicked on the answer box, instead of opening the answer box, it brings up a new page for me to login again, aside the login page to content tool.

is this how it has always been for those using PC or Google Chrome before now?
Please i need urgent answer.

cc: GentRoyal, AududuNine11, barackodam, wisdomremz

I don't use desktop mode. E dey affect my typing.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moneyest(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
AududuNine11:

I just received a reply
Beautiful
wetin dem yarn?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
AududuNine11:
Return to content tool and click on any question again
still not working o.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
moneyest:

Beautiful
wetin dem yarn?
na wetin dem reply people dem reply me o...

TheBlessedHero:

still not working o.

This one don pass my comprehension
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
AududuNine11:
I didn't even get any reply from LatinHire...

All these use PC only, chrome bla bla bla no be the issue. I have always used a laptop and google chrome all through. There is nothing like whether I sometimes used a phone, coz I don't have a functional phone.

SO, abeg, make LatinHire and Brainly look at their end for any technical glitches that might have occurred.

If you like goan use SUper computer, na the same thing

if this is so, I guess, it is more of their system problems, rather than browser and device. even LH say on it, is just an opinion to be on safer side, it's not that it's the only way.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moneyest(m): 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
AududuNine11:

Okay sir.
No yawa at all
God is on ur side
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
AududuNine11:

This one don pass my comprehension

Chai! I'm working around it now sha, I hope I can get it quickly.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:51am On Apr 07, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

@bolded, to GentRoyal and those with little or no "error" of answering questions out of Content Tool, did you use only PC/Laptop and is it only Google Chrome as the browser you guys used?

I have always answered with mobile phone since i started because my pc battery is bad. i also use Uc browser not chrome. i did not get any regret mail and none of my answers were said to be picked outside content tool.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 7:18am On Apr 07, 2020
Nenyezz:
I have always answered with mobile phone since i started because my pc battery is bad. i also use Uc browser not chrome. i did not get any regret mail and none of my answers were said to be picked outside content tool.

Wow!!!

Your juju strong o. Chimo shocked shocked shocked

Never thought anyone escaped that
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 07, 2020
Nenyezz:
I've been making use of my phone too but 6 of my questions were reported to be from outside CT.
I don't think it has anything to do with the device you're using.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nathphil(m): 8:03am On Apr 07, 2020
GentRoyal:

I've been making use of my phone too but 6 of my questions were reported to be from outside CT.
I don't think it has anything to do with the device you're using.
For last month's report one of my physics answers written with pen as attachment was deleted. I want to know whether you still make use of that or is it because of the attachment they deleted it. Thanks in adv
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 07, 2020
Nathphil:

For last month's report one of my physics answers written with pen as attachment was deleted. I want to know whether you still make use of that or is it because of the attachment they deleted it. Thanks in adv
It's been a while I attend to questions that requires attachment.
The reason why your answer was deleted may/may not be related to the attachment.
However, if it's related to the attachment. It could be because your writing is not legible enough or you leave the answer space on brainly website blank or your answer is wrong.
Whatever it is, the reason why it was deleted would be stated.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nathphil(m): 8:53am On Apr 07, 2020
GentRoyal:

It's been a while I attend to questions that requires attachment.
The reason why your answer was deleted may/may not be related to the attachment.
However, if it's related to the attachment. It could be because your writing is not legible enough or you leave the answer space on brainly website blank or your answer is wrong.
Whatever it is, the reason why it was deleted would be stated.
Okay thanks.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 8:54am On Apr 07, 2020
Nathphil:

Did you send only an attachment without typing any explanation?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nathphil(m): 9:04am On Apr 07, 2020
Samuelsegzy:

Did you send only an attachment without typing any explanation?
I added some explanation. Have you made use of attachment in the last 30 days and it was accepted.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 9:31am On Apr 07, 2020
Nathphil:

I added some explanation. Have you made use of attachment in the last 30 days and it was accepted.

Not really, I use attachments a lot but not lately sha
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nathphil(m): 9:40am On Apr 07, 2020
Samuelsegzy:

Not really, I use attachments a lot but not lately sha
Okay bro no wayo. I go dey careful now
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 11:36am On Apr 07, 2020
Nenyezz:
Considering OP's situation, and yours now, i can safely conclude that, the issue of answering questions out of CT as reported, was more of brainly system glitch, rather than mistakes on our part, until they state otherwise with tenable reason.

Mehn! I couldn't work my way around Google Chrome, and seeing food being taken from my table, left, right, and center, omo! i sharply port back to my arena, which is UCbrowser. cheesy cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
AududuNine11:
I didn't even get any reply from LatinHire...

All these use PC only, chrome bla bla bla no be the issue. I have always used a laptop and google chrome all through. There is nothing like whether I sometimes used a phone, coz I don't have a functional phone.

SO, abeg, make LatinHire and Brainly look at their end for any technical glitches that might have occurred.

If you like goan use SUper computer, na the same thing
As a professional web developer I was about to mention this but due to the way you people criticize I kept mute.
LatinHire is just looking for flimsy excuses to slash peoples money, it has nothing to do with desktop or mobile phone(they are one and the same).

Once you start typing answers it will reflect on the content tool which proves the questions you answered is actually from the content tool which is the correct source.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Geophilip: 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
they said they would terminate my account on the 5th of April. I taught they will block my access to content tools... but up to this moment I can still log in and answer questions...
will they pay me.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Geophilip:
they said they would terminate my account on the 5th of April. I taught they will block my access to content tools... but up to this moment I can still log in and answer questions...
will they pay me.

Well, one isn't sure what their plan is, but you can try sending them a mail and see what their response will be. Cos it'll be futile to keep answering questions without being paid
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Geophilip:
will they pay me.

Send them a mail to know better.

Just hope you have not been doing charity.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 8:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
Geophilip:
will they pay me.

...Your username at brainly.com will not be eliminated, so you will still be able to use it as a regular user. However, you will no longer be a part of the LatinHire team of tutors for Brainly, and any questions you answer at Brainly will no longer be eligible for payment.
We will transfer your accrued earnings in accordance with the payment schedules. Your last earnings period will be from March 2nd to April 5th. You are welcome to continue answering questions from the Content Tool until Saturday, April 4th...
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Geophilip: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

...Your username at brainly.com will not be eliminated, so you will still be able to use it as a regular user. However, you will no longer be a part of the LatinHire team of tutors for Brainly, and any questions you answer at Brainly will no longer be eligible for payment.
We will transfer your accrued earnings in accordance with the payment schedules. Your last earnings period will be from March 2nd to April 5th. You are welcome to continue answering questions from the Content Tool until Saturday, April 4th...
but I taught they are supposed to stop my access to content tools
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
Geophilip:

but I taught they are supposed to stop my access to content tools
Stop taughtING.
Follow instructions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by whycee001(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
AmKen:

Send them a mail to know better.

Just hope you have not been doing charity.
GEOPHILIP
do this to be sure
i mean ASAP not to work in vain
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Trojan8(m): 9:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
The mail Latinhire sent was clear as daylight yet we are still getting this daily. Well, working free for a week shouldn't be a biggie. At least by next week when weekly reports comes, you should know what's up.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Geophilip: 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
GentRoyal:

Stop taughtING.
Follow instructions
Thanks to you and everyone that contributed, I do as you said
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by osazeme123: 12:02am On Apr 08, 2020
I even forgot to come here since. They drop me ohhh. Nor be small shock I shock. I was planning on how I would build house, buy car by October, na e I see Email from Latin Hire.
I was like maybe they want to congratulate me on the the way I chest questions now, na e I see contract terminated! E nor go Betta for Covid 19. See the sweet way they put the firing!! First time am being fired! E pain me ohhh. Aududu and Trojan what is the way forward
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 1:23am On Apr 08, 2020
2. Do not bookmark any questions from the Content Tool. Also, avoid opening links from the Tool and leaving them without answering. The reason for this is that both the Brainly system and Tool have refreshing periods and during such the link to the question you chose to keep for later may no longer be inside the Tool after the update, therefore making that question as one from outside the Tool.

OP.....I'm sorry, but this is a lost battle.

I'm sure you've seen the mail too
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by whycee001(m): 1:38am On Apr 08, 2020
Geophilip:

Thanks to you and everyone that contributed, I do as you said

you should get feedback today
lets knw what their plan is

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.