Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,528 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (310142 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by IeatPussy: 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Wait oooooh.
What the fvck is happening .. This people terminated my contract with them..

Na only me? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
IeatPussy:
Wait oooooh.

Why were you eating p.u.**y?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
IeatPussy:
Wait oooooh.

When?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
AmKen:

Lol
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 9:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
GentRoyal:

When?
Gent calm down, the storm is over.

Guess He was busy eating kpek*s he didnt check his mail since last week.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
AmKen:

Gent calm down, the storm is over.
Guess He was busy eating kpek*s he didnt check his mail since last week.
You gat me grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 08, 2020
AmKen:

Lol you people are very funny.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Grandlord: 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2020
Cakephp:

Lol you have made someone's day. I know the wheel Barrow pusher @ crownedrookie will be very happy to receive your mention.

@ Riele is a grey headed man still doing scam business, you better don't fall a victim. Don't say I didn't warn you.

And you're such a weakling! Why do you have to apologize to the primate because he called you to order? Lol
You do not owe him anything.

How far have you gone with the stuff?
Has your verification video been approved?
Give me feedback if you need assistance.
Cakephp my man calling me a weakling. Okay na grin grin
I can only laugh.

The OP was right though. Make we no derail thread. We fit block on another thread but no think say you fit run me street o cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:42pm On Apr 08, 2020
GentRoyal:

You gat me grin
So you sev dey fear like this? Lol...

Baba wan buy Telsa
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
AududuNine11:

Baba wan buy Telsa

Swears, my heart missed a beat.

I stopped doing routine email refresh on Monday. And this guy come with bad news again. I almost rushed to my mail again cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Grandlord: 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
AududuNine11:

This life just get as e be...

You know, I have really been thinking what if I had just kept mute and not tell not to talk of post this LH stuff on nairaland... Perhaps,there won't have been a mad rush for questions... I won't have been struggling with questions with people like Micahdavid... Perhaps, I won't have had to lose sleep just to justle for questions at 1 a.m... perhaps, there won't have been an issue of people picking questions out of content tool... Perhaps, I wouln't have met idiots like cakephp... Just maybe just maybe...

But, then, I just have to look at the bigger picture. I want to believe this same opportunity that this idiot called cakephp is rubbishing, most people are really hanging on to it and have better the lot of many, even though the influx of idiots like cakephp have affected smooth sailing for me on LH...

To worsen the matter, you both could not just respect yourself and refrain yourselves from derailing this thread with your obscenities...

Is it so big a request to make for you folks to stick to the purpose of this thread and stop posting obscenities?

Make una use una head... You don't need to be told what to do
Calm down OP. You no be Jesus. As long as cakephp the scammer posted a legit way I couldn't help but affirm it because I'm on the watch out for him in case he tries to swindle an unsuspecting, innocent nairalander grin grin

In this life you have to be ruthless and hardened. The only good you can do is being a philanthropist, because if you show people your way them fit sh1t on am. Even Bill Gates didn't let anyone know his codes. Lol. His parents were suing people who tried to copy his software, steadily. Plenty court cases. After he don make am he come dey give people money and that's okay.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
AududuNine11:
Baba wan buy Telsa
Honestly, no be say I dey fear; even sef I don zero my mind sey anything fit happen.
Buh, as d stuff still dey on and the hustling strength to wake around 1am still dey body; make person take 100% advantage before the opportunity go run commot.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by IeatPussy: 9:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
GentRoyal:

When?

April 4th.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2020
Grandlord:
Calm down OP. You no be Jesus. As long as cakephp the scammer posted a legit way I couldn't help but affirm it because I'm on the watch out for him in case he tries to swindle an unsuspecting, innocent nairalander grin grin

In this life you have to be ruthless and hardened. The only good you can do is being a philanthropist, because if you show people your way them fit sh1t on am. Even Bill Gates didn't let anyone know his codes. Lol. His parents were suing people who tried to copy his software, steadily. Plenty court cases. After he don make am he come dey give people money and that's okay.

WHether I be Jesus or Bill Gates, you and your friend should take your play elsewhere... It's not so big a request
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by IeatPussy: 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
AmKen:

Lol. I was on Lockdown with my babe and for to check my mailbox since.. Was surprised that i can no longer login so i decided to check.

So you mean Covik one nine hit most of us for Latihire?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Grandlord: 9:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
AududuNine11:

WHether I be Jesus or Bill Gates, you and your friend should take your play elsewhere... It's not so big a request
No associate Mr cakephp the scammer with me, my man. I don talk say I no go derail the thread already
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
barackodam:

Swears, my heart missed a beat.

I stopped doing routine email refresh on Monday. And this guy come with bad news again. I almost rushed to my mail again cheesy
grin

GentRoyal:

Honestly, no be say I dey fear; even sef I don zero my mind sey anything fit happen.
Buh, as d stuff still dey on and the hustling strength to wake around 1am still dey body; make person take 100% advantage before the opportunity go run commot.
Ah... Me I still dey grieve the huge deductions made by Brainly... I just dey wonder how many more them go say I pick from incorrect sources when they finally send weekly report for last week...

My work tools dey lock down for now... I wan rest my head small before I go restrategize and bounce back with a big bang...

I dey holiday for now cha
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
Grandlord:
No associate Mr cakephp the scammer with me, my man. I don talk say I no go derail the thread already

Lol...

Everyone dey avoid cakephp like plague...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
IeatPussy:

Was surprised that i can no longer login so i decided to check.

Can those who received termination mail confirm the bolded?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
AududuNine11:
ANd to even think that the contract of some reasonable fellows were terminated, sparing folks like cakephp even makes matter worse... Like seriously?

Cakephp, the day you LH go pay you $100, please post a screenshot of the payment here so that body go pepper me wella... That is only when I would know you still have a head.
Shameful.

So, $100 (about #40,000 naira) is your target for the month?
What can 40K do for you? Money that is not even enough to spend on a Friday night not to talk of a whole month!

Even good condoms starts from 2K (unless you're still using #150 gold circle or kiss).
Hotel room should cost around 7K.
About 20K for drinks.
5K for fuel.
How much is left to spend?

Omo you guys dey fall hand o.. On a very serious note.

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by bunnae(f): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Cakephp:

Shameful.

So, $100 (about #40,000 naira) is your target for the month?
What can 40K do for you? Money that is not even enough to spend on a Friday night not to talk of a whole month!

Even good condoms starts from 2K (unless you're still using #150 gold circle or kiss).
Hotel room should cost around 7K.
About 20K for drinks.
5K for fuel.
How much is left to spend?

Omo you guys dey fall hand o.. On a very serious note.
E don do na guy. You nor dey Taya?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 10:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Cakephp:

I am an idiot. cakephp is an empty barrel

STop making noise. Just post a screenshot of your payment anytime LH pays you $100.

That is all you need to prove to me that you have a head.

Chebi it's ordinary $100? Let's see what you have upstairs
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
bunnae:

E don do na guy. You nor dey Taya?
I'm even more interested in your gender than getting tired.
I sleep late for many years now.

Are you male or female?
What are you into, programming?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
AududuNine11:

You people should confirm this o and leave hotels and condoms alone
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
AududuNine11:

STop making noise. Just post a screenshot of your payment anytime LH pays you $100.

That is all you need to prove to me that you have a head.

Chebi it's ordinary $100? Let's see what you have upstairs

Lol me, prove to you?
Do you feel you are a very important individual that I need to prove something to you? Lol

You must have missed your road cos I don't have anything to prove to an imaginary individual on a faceless forum. I don't even know you.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
Cakephp:

Lol me, prove to you?
Do you feel you are a very important individual that I need to prove something to you? Lol

You must have missed your road cos I don't have anything to prove to an imaginary individual on a faceless forum. I don't even know you.

E be like say LH don knack you akpako... No hide am... Make we follow you mourn
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
AududuNine11:

He say na $100 be your money grin grin grin

Ignorance no good o
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
Follow this thread and stay at alert grin https://www.nairaland.com/5046271/some-fun-while-job-hunting/32#5046271.1054

I've been lucky twice to be one of the beneficiaries.. First time, was lucky to get 10k... second time, some months ago, I was lucky to be gifted 5k...

Over to anyone to try their luck grin I know say some people won't like this.. but I just can't resist the urge to divulge this
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by IeatPussy: 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2020
AududuNine11:

I can login bro.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 08, 2020
AududuNine11:

Lol very funny man.

I know if you were among the people that were sacked you would have long deactivated your account.

Have you told your followers why you deactivated your original account because NNPC did not favor you! Lol

I'm not mocking you o..
But you're too proud. You thought you are on top of your game before God used NNPC to humble you lol
You were so infuriated you had to deactivate your account.
U Neva still learn lesson shebi? U still dey brag on this thread.
No worry, LatinHire go soon give you heart attack lol

I first met you on NNPC thread. That was how I traced your previous topics to this thread.
You're surprised shebi?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 11:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
Cakephp:

Have you told your followers why you deactivated your original account because NNPC did not favor you! Lol

This isn't news to any active follower on this thread. Say something reasonable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.