Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

LASG Feeds 11,811 Pupils, Begins Five-day School Meal Pilot Phase - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASG Feeds 11,811 Pupils, Begins Five-day School Meal Pilot Phase (10942 Views)

“You Feeds Us In School...” Placard Carried By Katsina Pupils (Pictures) / Boarding School Vs Day School: Which Is Better? / Is Boarding School Better Than Day School? What Are The Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG Feeds 11,811 Pupils, Begins Five-day School Meal Pilot Phase by Olukoso1: 8:36am On Jan 22, 2020
Lamanii22:

They should come to the mainland too oo... Island gets more benefit than here on mainland... We are usually been attended to last minute... Maybe my area isn't even on the map sef...

What part of mainland?

1 Like

Re: LASG Feeds 11,811 Pupils, Begins Five-day School Meal Pilot Phase by Lamanii22(f): 8:40am On Jan 22, 2020
Olukoso1:

What part of mainland?

My area comprises isolo, ejigbo, ijegun, ijedodo, ijagemo....

1 Like

Re: LASG Feeds 11,811 Pupils, Begins Five-day School Meal Pilot Phase by Olukoso1: 8:44am On Jan 22, 2020
Lamanii22:

My area comprises isolo, ejigbo, ijegun, ijedodo, ijagemo....

Like only you dey 5 places at the same time? You na boss lady o grin

1 Like

Re: LASG Feeds 11,811 Pupils, Begins Five-day School Meal Pilot Phase by Zeemam: 9:15am On Jan 22, 2020
School feeding programme is a goal. God bless Federal republic of Nigeria
Re: LASG Feeds 11,811 Pupils, Begins Five-day School Meal Pilot Phase by nazablossom(f): 9:38am On Jan 22, 2020
This a Federal Government Programme. I don't know why everyone is shouting Lagos this, Lagos that undecided
Re: LASG Feeds 11,811 Pupils, Begins Five-day School Meal Pilot Phase by mareema(f): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2020
Are you a tired wife or a husband who is tired of seeing his wife stress herself up over housework everyday? Are you also confused on where to get maids who are trustworthy and willing to work? Don’t worry, at TheMaid Depot , you can meet varieties and make your selection. Contact 08176500950 for request. We are happy to match you with a domestic staff.
Re: LASG Feeds 11,811 Pupils, Begins Five-day School Meal Pilot Phase by adisaigbo1(m): 10:59am On Jan 22, 2020
AmuNairaland:
Amazing development! Don't be surprised mllions of Naira were budgeted for this lipsrsealed
No...just 1,000 naira is enough to feed all these pupils!! Use your head!!

Re: LASG Feeds 11,811 Pupils, Begins Five-day School Meal Pilot Phase by KunleyY19(m): 11:33am On Jan 22, 2020
seguno2:

What happened to the billions spent on the same school meals by Buhari and Osinbajo’s APC?

Lagos was not part of that arrangement ooo....
Ask states like Niger, Oyo etc.
Re: LASG Feeds 11,811 Pupils, Begins Five-day School Meal Pilot Phase by redsun(m): 11:47am On Jan 22, 2020
These animals don't realise that doing simple and basic things like this creates a positive chain reaction that benefits society in the long run. It empowers the farmers that produce the foods, the contractors that supply the food and everything that goes with it, the logistics company that conveys, the cooks, the children and inevitable the state by generating taxes from the different ventures and people involved.

They only think of the moment and how to siphon resources that could build a better tomorrow for everyone. Soon the dream will be a thing of the past, without it even taking off because some animals in charge will decide that the money for the project will be better in their bank accounts rather than using it to do the right things that will help create constructive and productive precedents in the society.
Re: LASG Feeds 11,811 Pupils, Begins Five-day School Meal Pilot Phase by Lamanii22(f): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
Olukoso1:

Like only you dey 5 places at the same time? You na boss lady o grin

Lol... Those areas are intertwined... I visit 'em.... I buy stuffs there... It is so rural lol... And there are LASG schools there...
Re: LASG Feeds 11,811 Pupils, Begins Five-day School Meal Pilot Phase by seguno2: 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
KunleyY19:
Lagos was not part of that arrangement ooo....
Ask states like Niger, Oyo etc.

Who told you that?
How did you know

1 Like

Re: LASG Feeds 11,811 Pupils, Begins Five-day School Meal Pilot Phase by seguno2: 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lamanii22:
They should come to the mainland too oo... Island gets more benefit than here on mainland... We are usually been attended to last minute... Maybe my area isn't even on the map sef...

The mainland people are content with their upfront stomach infrastructure of selling their votes as a birthright in exchange for miserable bowls of porridge like Esau.
Let them keep wailing. Nothing for them until 2023!

2 Likes

Re: LASG Feeds 11,811 Pupils, Begins Five-day School Meal Pilot Phase by Olukoso1: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lamanii22:

Lol... Those areas are intertwined... I visit 'em.... I buy stuffs there... It is so rural lol... And there are LASG schools there...

Okkkk

1 Like

Re: LASG Feeds 11,811 Pupils, Begins Five-day School Meal Pilot Phase by Mylovelife: 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
Humm, 70# worth of food + fruit per pupil that's what I heard.
Re: LASG Feeds 11,811 Pupils, Begins Five-day School Meal Pilot Phase by Mylovelife: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lamanii22:

They have reached Igando o. They gave them water bottles today and will start feeding next week

1 Like

Re: LASG Feeds 11,811 Pupils, Begins Five-day School Meal Pilot Phase by jamesbridget13(f): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
I am from Rivers but i must say d truth, Lagos is always ahead. They lead, others follow

1 Like

Re: LASG Feeds 11,811 Pupils, Begins Five-day School Meal Pilot Phase by Lamanii22(f): 10:20am On Jan 23, 2020
Mylovelife:

They have reached Igando o. They gave them water bottles today and will start feeding next week

Wow! They'd soon get to my area... And they should please fix up all primary schools too... The one that is opposite my house is now terrible...

1 Like

Re: LASG Feeds 11,811 Pupils, Begins Five-day School Meal Pilot Phase by Mylovelife: 4:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Lamanii22:

Wow! They'd soon get to my area... And they should please fix up all primary schools too... The one that is opposite my house is now terrible...

If I show you my class eh. No enough chairs and tables, is it the floor too, everywhere is terrible

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You’re Insincere, Deceptive, ASUU Tells FG / Waec Subject Required For Economics Admission / Abia State University Matriculates 6483 Students (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.