Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed (5782 Views)

How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) / Why Do Girls Feel Guilty After The First Sex, Most Especially? / Ways Girls Feel When Their Boyfriend Touch Their Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by bell1255: 1:01am On Jan 22, 2020
I mean as a guy, its an honor to bed girls. That's why we don't mind telling people we screwed a girl. Seems like its the opposite for girls.. Do you really feel ashamed when a guy makes it public he entered u. Or do you find pride in telling people u fuc*ed a guy?
Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by Ladylite: 1:09am On Jan 22, 2020
bell1255:
I mean as a guy, its an honor to bed girls. That's why we don't mind telling people we screwed a girl. Seems like its the opposite for girls.. Do you really feel ashamed when a guy makes it public he entered u. Or do you find pride in telling people u fuc*ed a guy?

It's not an honor for a guy, it's more of a conquest. The lady looses her hymen, hymen is a dignity to ladies and the guy looses interest in her because to him he came, he fvcked and he conquered...

So ladies age and get worn out over years due to sex but guys still can be sexually strong till 80.

I hope I have explained to your satisfaction

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by UnclePrincipal(m): 1:26am On Jan 22, 2020
Ladylite:

It's not an honor for a guy, it's more of a conquest. The lady looses her hymen, hymen is a dignity to ladies and the guy looses interest in her because to him he came, he fvcked and he conquered...

So ladies age and get worn out over years due to sex but guys still can be sexually strong till 80.

How many hymen do girls have?
@bolded is it only guys that loose interest after sex?

You women are always playing victim when it comes to sex.

23 Likes

Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by Olejoye(f): 3:33am On Jan 22, 2020
UnclePrincipal:

How many hymen do girls have?
@bolded is it only guys that loose interest after sex?

You women are always playing victim when it comes to sex.

You're minding the single-celled ret@rd?
His/er hymen might be his/er dignity or that of his/er female family members, (s)he should speak for self and his/er household please.
Ladies age and what?
Women get better and have higher appetite for sex as they age. Now I'm not talking about those with supressed sexuality and who chose to let it remain so. I'm talking about women who celebrate and enjoy their sexuality, they're like fine wine.

To touch briefly on your original posts, it's conditioning. Girls have been conditioned to shame around sex, suppress their sexuality and see sex as something they give rather than something to be enjoyed while boys were conditioned with the exact opposite especially when they lack self-esteem and need to boost their ego.
By the way, it's absolutely childish to be so loud about your sexcapades. Only people whose sense of self is so low it's in hades would have the need to seek validation from something basic as having sex. I mean it's sex for fvck's sake, not some millennial discovery!

28 Likes

Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by DMerciful(m): 3:40am On Jan 22, 2020
We said!
Olejoye:

His/er hymen might be his/er dignity or that of his/er female family members, (s)he should speak for self and his/er household please.
Ladies age and what?
Women get better and have higher appetite for sex as they age. Now I'm not talking about those with supressed sexuality and who chose to let it remain so. I'm talking about women who celebrate and enjoy their sexuality, they're like fine wine.

To touch briefly on your original posts, it's conditioning. Girls have been conditioned to shame around sex, suppress their sexuality and see sex as something they give rather than something to be enjoyed while boys were conditioned with the exact opposite especially when they lack self-esteem and need to boost their ego.
By the way, it's absolutely childish to be so loud about your sexcapades. Only people whose sense of self is so low it's in hades would have the need to seek validation from something basic as having sex. I mean it's sex for fvck's sake, not some millennial discovery!
Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by Randy100: 5:52am On Jan 22, 2020
Sometimes you have to give a situational report for your guys. grin

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by DesChyko: 6:14am On Jan 22, 2020
It's a societal thing. The society tends to demonize sexually active females while doing the opposite to the males.
Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 22, 2020
Olejoye:

Ladies age and what?

every man will always discuss their sexcapade with close friends. that is just the way we are
Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by falcon01: 7:27am On Jan 22, 2020
Sex is suppose to be enjoyed by the two parry not something one gives the other some ladies think giving a man their body is doing him a favour that's why when the man smashes he feels he's achieved something and then dumps her and move to the next.But if it was done the way it was meant to he might still dump her and move to another but it won't be in the form of (DUMPING) Man is Naturally hungry for lots of women.

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by AroOkigbo(m): 8:17am On Jan 22, 2020
Lostz:
every man will always discuss their sexcapade with close friends. that is just the way we are
Some women also do so with their close and trusted friends
Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by Sholazul(m): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2020
Olejoye:

Ladies age and what?

your grammar too much jare I no con understand again �
Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2020
Only females in sexually conservative societies like ours.
Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by pansophist(m): 8:37am On Jan 22, 2020
Ladylite:

Typical, always claiming victim.

The kind of pressure men face when it comes to sex is something women will never understand. From insecurities associated with d!ck size, the girth, the length, lasting long, satisfying her etc. In sex, men are the proactive ones, men do most of the thrusting and drink all manners of concoction to increase performance, longevity, and to pass the sexual test all women have in their mind.

And if his sexual performance is bad chances are, she wont have sex with him again, shame him, and see him only as a source for cash. You dont see men claiming victim here. Grow up, there is no award being a permanent victim class. Its repulsive.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by Lamanii22(f): 8:38am On Jan 22, 2020
All I have to say is that "sex should be consensual", you both enjoyed eachother ni.. There is no big deal.. It's in this part of the world(Africa) that makes it look like a guy is superior to the lady after they've had sex... And the lady would feel dejected...
Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 22, 2020
I'm one of those guys that doesn't like to listen to guys whenever they want to tell their sexcapades.. I usually get irritated.

I sure as hell dislike to tell mine to friends too.. las las just tell me you f. uck am and do not go into details..

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by CAPSLOCKED: 9:48am On Jan 22, 2020
bell1255:
I mean as a guy, its an honor to bed girls. That's why we don't mind telling people we screwed a girl.

AN HONOUR TO BED PEOPLE?
This Is REALLY STUPID.

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by Barzinime(m): 10:27am On Jan 22, 2020
And you know how they perceive it in Asia, Europe, N & S America, Australia and Antarctica? shocked shocked
You have gone places grin grin grin
You are the greatest!
Lamanii22:
All I have to say is that "sex should be consensual", you both enjoyed eachother ni.. There is no big deal.. It's in this part of the world(Africa) that makes it look like a guy is superior to the lady after they've had sex... And the lady would feel dejected...

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 22, 2020
bell1255:

They consider it a marketable asset, to be used only in exchange for a maximum amount of profit. Yet they are never completely sure just how much gain they can make from it; and of course, they would never admit that it's a pecuniary transaction so they will never negotiate a price directly. So when a guy takes part of that asset from them, they are concerned as to whether they got enough in exchange or whether they gave away too much too freely. It's like when you buy something and you leave with a bad taste in your mouth as to whether or not you were cheated and whether you could have gotten it at a lower price. That is why; on many occasions; she will try to renegotiate the deal after the event; by trying to guilt trip the man into making further promises of commitment and more material benefit.

Men know what they want and they know exactly how much they are willing to pay for it; because to them, the trade is quantifiable; sex for one meal at Mr Biggs for example. Therefore, due to the lack of ambiguity from their end, they tend to be more satisfied when the transaction is concluded. That is also why men tend to feel cheated when the woman only gives them a parting kiss on the cheek after they have paid for the meal, and some even try to take 'their purchase' by force.

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 22, 2020
Ladylite:

sex has no emotional imprint on a guy. It has no effect on his emotion. His reaction after sex will be the same with his thinking before sex. He can't love or hate you after sex. Some ladies believe the lie that sex makes him losde interest. If he loved you before then,the love will not change after sex. If he didn't love you before sex,he can't love you after sex,that's when he takes to his heels and leave. Sex is like a physical activity for a guy,just like eating food

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by Beverlyjean(f): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:
sex has no emotional imprint on a guy. It has no effect on his emotion. His reaction after sex will be the same with his thinking before sex. He can't love or hate you after sex. Some ladies believe the lie that sex makes him losde interest. If he loved you before then,the love will not change after sex. If he didn't love you before sex,he can't love you after sex,that's when he takes to his heels and leave. Sex is like a physical activity for a guy,just like eating food

U hv said it all ... Case closed

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by Lamanii22(f): 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
Barzinime:
And you know how they perceive it in Asia, Europe, N & S America, Australia and Antarctica? shocked shocked
You have gone places grin grin grin
You are the greatest!

Information is key jare... All I know is that no one should be superior when it comes to sex... It should be consensual.. And don't think of the other as less...
Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by Tentacion: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
Michellekabod2:

THE LAST SENTENCE MAKE SENSE.
Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sex between both parties is mutual, I don't see any reason(s) why a lady should be shy about her sexual life but african dogma makes it so.

I am still confused when some people say the only thing most women have to offer is sex, it makes it seem as if it's only ladies that bring sex to the table, whereas it from both parties.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
biGDhAp:
I'm one of those guys that doesn't like to listen to guys whenever they want to tell their sexcapades.. I usually get irritated.

I sure as hell dislike to tell mine to friends too.. las las just tell me you f. uck am and do not go into details..
Me too i hate my fellow guys discussing around on how they bleeped a lady, it digusts me i might have to leave that place with immediate effect.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
RAGGA40:
Me too i hate my fellow guys discussing around on how they bleeped a lady, it digusts me i might have to leave that place with immediate effect.
.. it's gets really disturbing for me at that moment .. but I don't have a problem watching their sextapes lol
Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by SteveOfu: 10:39pm On Jan 30, 2020
kiss
Olejoye:

Ladies age and what?

Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by Ivebeenbanned(f): 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ladylite:

Complete Olodo.
Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by Ivebeenbanned(f): 10:55pm On Jan 30, 2020
Michellekabod2:
Its not a guy thing, Sir. You people like to pretend you're rocks. Human beings are just different. For some people (men and women), it doesn't mean much, for others it means a lot.
Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Its not a guy thing, Sir. You people like to pretend you're rocks. Human beings are just different. For some people (men and women), it doesn't mean much, for others it means a lot.
Firstly,I am female.
Secondly,that was not mere postulation but bases on research. While I acknowledge every human uniqueness there are traits peculiar to a particular gender that are beyond social constructs but based on biological factors like hormones
Re: Do Girls Feel Belittled When Fuc*ed by Ivebeenbanned(f): 11:02pm On Jan 30, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Firstly,I am female.
Secondly,that was not mere postulation but bases on research. While I acknowledge every human uniqueness there are traits peculiar to a particular gender that are beyond social constructs but based on biological factors like hormones

K.

(1) (Reply)

The Day I Decided To Cheat on my Husband / My Wife Cheated And Is Now Pregnant / My Barber Transformed My Life.. Plenty Girls Are Now Rushing Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.