Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) (93348 Views)

"Versace Up To Boxers" - Dino Melaye Poses In Full Versace (Photo) / Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) / "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by fortunejum: 9:13am On Jan 22, 2020
Money miss road.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by Ustec: 9:13am On Jan 22, 2020
GOFRONT:
Chaii....See constituency project money...

Nigeria has the highest paid senators governing the Poorest people of the world....
It will only get worse,
Restructuring is the only way-out.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by anonimi: 9:13am On Jan 22, 2020
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:
whites build bigger mansions. Even footballers have bigger mansions and they do MTV CRIB.

So the world may see it.

There is no big deal in what Dino has done by posting on gram. We all do what makes us happy

Have you see Dino's tax returns?
Are the whites collectively as poor as the blacks?
Black man with black sense truly. Narrow, parochial thoughts only.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024041_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4269133_41663981jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573_jpegac277a0d7502f8e77b3aa5be5b080eb8

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by anonimi: 9:14am On Jan 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by justifyme(m): 9:15am On Jan 22, 2020
Poverty is useless, just imagine everyone having this kinda apartment, everyone go mind em bizness nau
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by hush15: 9:15am On Jan 22, 2020
Airforce1:
Didn't know The former house member was this rich

Chei, money is good.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7k_0jiHH2Q/?igshid=hkrd8lr9bzen

But that has always been his house, just extra interior decors only....
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by anonimi: 9:18am On Jan 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by endy69: 9:19am On Jan 22, 2020
Thieves everywhere. make no Buharist talk abt investigatn Dino cus Buhari over rich pas d guy.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:19am On Jan 22, 2020
post=86007268:
Kogites........we hereby present to you your representative

Great stuff, how about your own representative? U seem to 4get they all share same monies, where is thiers??/

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by anonimi: 9:21am On Jan 22, 2020
justifyme:
Poverty is useless, just imagine everyone having this kinda apartment, everyone go mind em bizness nau

Is that how everyone has this kind of apartment in Europe/America/Australia etc that each person minds his business with water, electricity, good roads, railways, free schools, healthcare etc?
Black man with small black mind, everywhere showing themselves.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4916464_img1218_jpeg869064c69e3965560ae57d6aeb37a7f2

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by Sweeetheart(m): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
sodiqapril:

You don reach here again...... don't you have what you do with your life.....BTW, we'll be hosting a party at Abk. If you don't mind we'll be needing your services, kindly forward your contact details so we can talk about your price
[/s]

stop being a pain in the butt. that moniker just like you is entitled to make post here

hold the hell up

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2020
masterflowx:
Tax payers money in action
Well done sir!

Call EFCC
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by xtun(m): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2020
Grace kee u dia ...all this criminals looting money, defrauding, cheating and denying people of what is rightfully deres and will come out to say thank you God for the grace that grace kee you.. Shithole country spit

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by juman(m): 9:22am On Jan 22, 2020
Na lie.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by anonimi: 9:23am On Jan 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by masterflowx(m): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2020
berrystunn:

Call EFCC

You mean Bubu errant boys?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by Roon9(m): 9:24am On Jan 22, 2020
sodiqapril:
Oppressor shit.....tell me what other work Dino has apart from being a politician. Both APC and PDP have only one common aim and it's to milk out country dry so the likes of dead rat griller can defend oppression even if it's happening under their roof for as low as ₦17,500 . The only difference is that APC is a combination of terrorists and thieves while PDP only has thieves as members..

I have laminated your post sir. Apt
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by MrCork: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2020
masterflowx:

Nawa o!

sir u make it sound like I say somtin wrong...are u not poor?. Sadly You Homebase people spend yor time counting other people moiney.

...he garrrra mansion.. u dont...deal wit it!!(No oofeense)
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 9:25am On Jan 22, 2020
You can never know how a black man made his money, they will always tell you its God like God dropped the money from heaven.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by frankmoney(m): 9:25am On Jan 22, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
You must be from the Dumbass region. Why did your efcc not arrest a confirmed Thief-nubu? Why them no arrest Ganduje Barawo? Where were you when the presidential jet was deployed for photographing? Are you not away that the general through your Sharia chief judge has made an otokoto man, who has cases of billions of naira bordering on obtaining by false pretense, the governor of Imo state? So, what are you arresting Dino for? Is it for being prudent and having a good taste or for being a torn on the flesh of Duladinos?
actually I want tinubu arrested as he is one of the most corrupt Nigerians currently walking free , and even if he's arrested same Nigerians will ask for him to be released .

I'm not yoruba neither am i partisan , but you being a tribalistic fool jumped into conclusion

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by anonimi: 9:26am On Jan 22, 2020
xtun:
Grace kee u dia ...all this criminals looting money, defrauding, cheating and denying people of what is rightfully deres and will come out to say thank you God for the grace that grace kee you.. Shithole country spit

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4108585_img20151221wa020_jpegffa407ba2efc86a3ddb75a6084d3c6aa

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by SmartMugu: 9:26am On Jan 22, 2020
Airforce1:
He has taken to his IG page to thank God for his newly acquisition.
Ask him o. As if God is on Instagram.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 9:26am On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
post=86007268:
Kogites........we hereby present to you your representative

[/s]

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by Hennysexy(f): 9:26am On Jan 22, 2020
Wow that is a really large house though
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by kemicalreact: 9:26am On Jan 22, 2020
sodiqapril:

You don reach here again...... don't you have what you do with your life.....BTW, we'll be hosting a party at Abk. If you don't mind we'll be needing your services, kindly forward your contact details so we can talk about your price
He is not in Nigeria tongue
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 22, 2020
sweerychick:
I don't think it's only politics that gives this dude money, he must be into something else

Infact when you av politics in nigeria you don't need any other business cos non can remitts the kind of money politicians earn + embezzlement.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by beardedboy(m): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2020
tartar9:

Will you keep quiet
White billionaires don't have mansions abi
With your white brain how much is in your account
You don't have a black brain. Your own brain has evaporated so you don't have any brain at all.

Compare his private mansion to all his constituency projects and calculate the difference in dollars.

Convert the dollars to naira and raise the power by 100, that's the value of your dogmatism.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2020
tartar9:

Will you keep quiet
White billionaires don't have mansions abi
With your white brain how much is in your account

U dey mind dat monkey.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by Superduper007: 9:31am On Jan 22, 2020
Well done Sir.... you're doing well. cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by masterflowx(m): 9:31am On Jan 22, 2020
MrCork:

sir u make it sound like I say somtin wrong...are u not poor?. Sadly You Homebase people spend yor time counting other people moiney.

...he garrrra mansion.. u dont...deal wit it!!(No oofeense)
angry

One thing is certain that I know...
You can't stand in my front and talk trash to me.
Internet troll, you can continue with your madness as you like
Wether I am the cause of your miserable life I don't really know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique / Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports / The Moment APC Screening Committee Disqualified Obaseki (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.