Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) (93329 Views)

"Versace Up To Boxers" - Dino Melaye Poses In Full Versace (Photo) / Dino Melaye Poses With 2 Ladies At His 46th Birthday Party (Photo) / "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by MrCork: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2020
masterflowx:

One thing is certain that I know...
You can't stand in my front and talk trash to me.
Internet troll, you can continue with your madness as you like
Wether I am the cause of your miserable life I don't really know.

..bro I have moiney. Am from London. Technically this mean I can oppress u anyday..stand on top of u..talk to u has I fill..slap yor face if I want & most off all..take your woman anyday!!(truss me).. u r poor!!(No oofeense) angry
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by masterflowx(m): 10:45am On Jan 22, 2020
MrCork:

..bro I have moiney. Am from London. Technically this mean I can oppress u anyday..stand on top of u..talk to u has I fill..slap yor face if I want & most off all..take your woman anyday!!(truss me).. u r poor!!(No oofeense) angry

One of the attributes of a nuisance.
Continue... Yen yen yen yen yen

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by Thetruthshallse(m): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2020
sodiqapril:

You don reach here again...... don't you have what you do with your life.....BTW, we'll be hosting a party at Abk. If you don't mind we'll be needing your services, kindly forward your contact details so we can talk about your price
Ol boy you bad gan oooo, you wan kpai the woman grin
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by Kingzeez10: 10:57am On Jan 22, 2020
frankmoney:
if they arrest him ... Same Nigerians will ask for him to be released
Especially IPOB pigs
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:01am On Jan 22, 2020
Person weh no get 5 k for account be hailing h on nairaland...my senator..lol
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by Ustec: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2020
anonimi:

Absolutely.

Stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum like your other educated illiterate fellow ipobians.
Splitting is not restructuring.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by OgogoroNo2: 11:10am On Jan 22, 2020
This is massive
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by Bukky244: 11:18am On Jan 22, 2020
Dino is not wise. He did not remember how he stood against the killings the Fulani army is perpetrating using herdsmen. They will soon ask him to show the source of his money.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by MrCork: 11:20am On Jan 22, 2020
masterflowx:

One of the attributes of a nuisance.
Continue... Yen yen yen yen yen

..bro am from London.. be nice to me & I will post u £7cash to by nice suit their in Nigeria!!(No oofeense) angry
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by StupidNLmods: 11:21am On Jan 22, 2020
sodiqapril:

You don reach here again...... don't you have what you do with your life.....BTW, we'll be hosting a party at Abk. If you don't mind we'll be needing your services, kindly forward your contact details so we can talk about your price
Be like say you and your guests wan chop poison grin
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by masterflowx(m): 11:26am On Jan 22, 2020
MrCork:

..bro am from London.. be nice to me & I will post u £7cash to by nice suit their in Nigeria!!(No oofeense) angry

Low self-esteem individual.

Maybe he was typing from one remote village in Edo state who knows.
I know you're receiving healing as I'm exchanging mention with you in your isolation.
Just make sure that snappers is very far to you because immediately I stopped to reply you, suicide is the answer.
Low self-esteem is a brutal sickness.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by frog12: 11:30am On Jan 22, 2020
dino is now talk of the town. how can a poor school cheater become extremely rich and hardworking smart students are struggling to make ends meet
dino is now talk of the town. how can a poor school cheater become extremely rich and hardworking smart students are struggling to make ends meet ??
dino is now talk of the town. how can a poor school cheater become extremely rich and hardworking smart students are struggling to make ends meet
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by anonimi: 11:33am On Jan 22, 2020
Ustec:
Stop embarrassing yourself on a public forum like your other educated illiterate fellow ipobians.
Splitting is not restructuring.

Did you see question mark?
Ipobian kee you there with hypertension like barawo bubu.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6559819_img20180116131338_jpeg5eb7dd60f62d45b4c01a8e0a67f66174

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by Eaglewings212: 11:34am On Jan 22, 2020
They are all the same NIgerian politicians, God save us from the hands of wicked men

Guys
Paynergy is an online platform that allows households and businesses across Nigeria pay for their energy bills seamlessly. We are poised to making energy bills payment like electricity, diesel and gas more convenient.

kindly visit www.paynergy.ng and register , fund your wallet and start making money

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by anonimi: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2020
frog12:

The hardworking students should ask themselves why they stayed away from their own affairs aka governance and politics.
Thugs like Dino no send person.
Power abhors a vacuum and touts like Dino will fill the space sharp sharp.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10366256_fbimg15699322785078208_jpeg4e319015851eb39a86c5ddcaacd69a75

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4284749_fbimg1474050978374_jpeg39ff755f5e96523b18d624dde1a019a0

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
E MONEY WILL NOT COME AND SEE HOUSE WITH STYLE BUT BE SPREADING OVERBLOATED AND NAUSEATING GOLD COLOR UP AND DOWN
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by Lanre3334: 12:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
Why people of kogi look at dis idiot dats thier money where did he get d money to build dis kind of mansion ? yagba west wake up
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by Mrflyguy: 12:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
herzernIsHere:
Black man with a black brain.
He is not suppose to have a white brain before. He is a black man and sometime need to think
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by Lanre3334: 12:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
King of yahoo master dey surposte to arrest dis man
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by golddare: 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
Airforce1:
Didn't know The former house member was this rich

Chei, money is good.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7k_0jiHH2Q/?igshid=hkrd8lr9bzen

Political activism really make sense.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 1:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
anonimi:

Dino is just the entry point and arrow head for the criticisms, which apply to all the rogues we allow to represent us in various capacities as senators, representatives, presidents, governors, state assembly lawmakers, LGA chairmen and councillors even plus including their aides.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594708_2015070614_49_24_jpeg729d77cc44780fac0baef3b112466d22
No he is not the entry point, your LGA Chairman is the Entry point, so start with him/her, let us leave Dino to people of Kogi unless you are from there, I aint!
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by zoedew: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
A richman in the midst of a poverty stricken multitude is a poor man indeed!
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by johneddy: 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dino Dino beautiful edifice

Shoptomydoor Imports, Exports From USA, UK and Nigeria – Ocean Shipping, Air Shipping for Both Business and Individual to Make Profit

Shop, ship and relax with Shoptomydoor. We give cheapest import/export solution for your business/personal needs

Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by kolaaderin: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
omocalabar:
The house and the project
Only God will help this country from people like Dino. Obvious looters imagine constituency project like this vs personal project. That is exactly what PDP and it people are doing to Nigerian.
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by OsmanTolu: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
post=86007268:
Kogites........we hereby present to you your former representative

[/s]
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by vivaciousvivi(f): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
sodiqapril:

Fantastic question.
He is such a pretentious, fake person.
I can't stand him!
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
OsmanTolu:
[s][/s]
how can one register many emails so one can have several accounts on nairaland?
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 2:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
they use stolen funds to buy mansions and the bastards and their brainless fans will be thanking God on their behalf. which god are they thanking? god of corruption..?
Re: Dino Melaye Poses In His House (Photos) by wallisdon: 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
Constituency's projects money is on course.All past and current national assembly members need to be probed without biase. To retrieve our common wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Declare Cubana Chief Priest Wanted After Killing Ogwu Mozambique / Osun 2014 Guber Polls: Live Reports / General Buhari And Ibrahim Gambari In 1984 (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.