Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian (87432 Views)

FG To Execute $3.8 Billion Gas Supply Agreement In May / Bloodbath In Zamfara As Vigilantes Storm Market, Execute Bandits / Wike: Buhari Government Had No Plan To Execute Bonny Deep Seaport Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Dpaulie(m): 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:
No sir, not every Muslim is a terrorist and Islam don't support killing in any form.
but all terrorist are muslim

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Ejjis(m): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
Imagine world without Islam..

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Yusman316(m): 5:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
Racoon:

Well said! See what the religion of peace is doing? Unity is not by force.No region should hold others to ransom. Guess you can see that the hausa-fulani controlled NASS is scrupulously quiet in the midst of all these atrocities?
And the non Hausa/Fulani law makers, are their lips sealed?
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Blackking98(m): 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
atheistandproud:

Brother Linus Mba. You're not the only one who reads that disjointed book you know...

The Quran, chapter 9 (At-Tawba), verse 5:[54]

But when the forbidden months are past, then fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war); but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practise regular charity, then open the way for them: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
— translated by Abdullah Yusuf Ali

The commands state clearly and unequivocally to seek out infidels wherever they can be found and slay them.
Leave the insect. Using rubbish taqquiya to decieve people. Below is more verses to help you bust the insect and his fellow insects in future confrontation

2 Likes

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Osobi32(m): 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:
Oh just shut up Pls. Go and separate the country na. mtcheww!
why do u sound bittered? Since we can't cohabit in peace we see no other way than to separate in peace. This guys are just evil.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Sirjamo: 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2020
Esseite:
The result of birthing without control....
I am telling you
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Chiffy: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:

I promise you. Soon your family member will fall a victim to this nemesis. And you will be the one to beg for the country to be divided
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Chiffy: 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
Donaldoni:

Shhh! angry

Fight your battles, let's fight ours. We will meet at some point, isn't it

Must we fight side by side

Stop deceiving yourself. This is a battle we both know that we will never win if we fought alone.
I know that you are not primitive; so let us be logical. Lets come together, fight and win. After we win, we go our separate ways.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by supercase1(m): 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
mynd1:
This is where some of yah are lacking common sense. What has Islam got to do with some blood thirsty useless pple? U think these ones practice Islam? get sense plsss
stop deceiving yourself Islam yansh is been exposed gradually oya defend this!!!
So when you meet(in Jihad) those who disbelieve, smite their necks till when you have killed & wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly.

Thereafter, either for generosity or ransom, until the war lays down its burden.Thus you're ordered by Allah to continue in carrying out jihad against the disbelievers till they embrace islam & are saved from the punishment in the hellfire or @ least come under your protection, but if it had been Allah's will, he himself could certainly have punished them(without you)...."
-Sura 47:4
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by supercase1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
Dpaulie:
but all terrorist are muslim
Oya read this
So when you meet(in Jihad) those who disbelieve, smite their necks till when you have killed & wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly.

Thereafter, either for generosity or ransom, until the war lays down its burden.Thus you're ordered by Allah to continue in carrying out jihad against the disbelievers till they embrace islam & are saved from the punishment in the hellfire or @ least come under your protection, but if it had been Allah's will, he himself could certainly have punished them(without you)...."
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by paix(m): 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
Mazikic:

There were Igbos long before Christianity and Islam came into existence, and there will still be Igbos when Christianity and Islam have long been confined to the Meseum of Natural History.

We will never descend so low to killing ourselves over outdated Semitic philosophies and ideaologies.
Good to know.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by MightySparrow: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
DoomsDayX:

I like the way you say the truth. I will personally make sure your house in hell is a little bigger than that of your prophet Mohammad.
Haba! Why cursing for doing Allah's work?
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by happYFingers(m): 8:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
"Yes !
"Not all Muslims are terrorists YET, but I tell you all terrorists are Muslim !
Count your teeth with your tongue.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by ledaman: 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
Problemkid1:
They're all the same thing, madam?
Hatred will consume you !
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by luluosas(m): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
This is the result of uncontrolled birth by the uneducated poor Muslims in the north
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Problemkid1: 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
ledaman:
Hatred will consume you !
Thunder fire you there. Okpo grin grin
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Problemkid1: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
BroOptimist:

If they are all the same thing as you ignorantly claimed, why haven't they killed some of your family members in your area

I pray sense locate you today.
Locate your family too. Idiot fool grin grin
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Charly68: 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Lets devide this country as quick as possible let the Hausa Muslims go their separate ways.
Sincere advice but the political opportunists are blinded to the reality . They are sell out
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Lonelypacifist6: 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
Blood thirsty terrorist muslims
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by ancess2020: 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Lets devide this country as quick as possible let the Hausa Muslims go their separate ways.
Even if the Christians there to suffer persecution, you will not be able to stand with the North. The Christians in the North all should die or what. Please pray for peace in both region and pray for unity instead
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Exodora: 12:38am On Jan 23, 2020
Just this after oooo, some aboki shoemaker kids between the of age 9 to 13 were sitting in front of a compound oooo , a pregnant woman that sales there was telling them to lower their voices as they speak since they were sitting close to her window , hmmmm these kids ignored heras if she doesn't even exist sef. The woman got angry and walked towards them to beat them hmmmm you really need to see how they got charged .
I begged the woman not to touch any of them cause them might push her or even do worst.
I dey hear their story before na today I believe am.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by AbuAeesha: 12:44am On Jan 23, 2020
Racoon:
False! All the fanatic Islamic terrorists derived their ideological inspiration from the Koran.

u quoted Qur'anic verse but u didn't quote or find out the commentary of the verse,I don't have much to say,but go find out for urself if non Muslim (xtians and Jews) lived in the same vicinity during the life time of Prophet Muhammad and other Muslim leaders after His (Muhammad) death's.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Dedetwo(m): 1:15am On Jan 23, 2020
It is ugly that the same northern Christians who joined hand with Jihadists to kill fellow Christians of Igbo stock and Biafrans now receive what the Jihadists had reserved for them.
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by valentinos22(m): 6:46am On Jan 23, 2020
mynd1:
This is where some of yah are lacking common sense. What has Islam got to do with some blood thirsty useless pple? U think these ones practice Islam? get sense plsss

Yes they are all islams!
They chant it, they live it, they act it and they kill only christians.!
Then u , i mean u are d section of islam who comes on air to spew blind arguments in favor of islam
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Tsongz(f): 7:44am On Jan 23, 2020
undecided I'll gun this one down without a drop of guilt
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Kaybaba5(m): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2020
a religion of peace or peaces? i cry for my country
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Fuckgovt: 9:15am On Jan 23, 2020
Racoon:

Well said! See what the religion of peace is doing? Unity is not by force.No region should hold others to ransom. Guess you can see that the hausa-fulani controlled NASS is scrupulously quiet in the midst of all these atrocities?
y will the talk when the boy is graciously executing their plans
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Fearcom(m): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2020
mynd1:

I came from an Islamic background and I can categorically tell you that Islam is NOT a religion of peace!

Whose name are they carrying out the killings?? Or who was that boy praying to before he executed tha hostage.
Or wasnt he indoctrinated in the religion before he became a terrorist??

Was he praying to Sangoo, or maybe the budda, perhaps??

All of them are killing in the name of Allah, the most.....
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by olax02(m): 11:50am On Jan 23, 2020
GamalNasser:

So you are happy about this ko?
. dont mind the idiot...he has never experienced war before...we know what we are passing through here in north...is like hell.

1 Like

Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by Bbbwings: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2020
adams123:

Once again a poor translation serves the purpose of the Islam-haters very well. Let us examine a more accurate translation before analyzing the verse:
47:4 Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers in battle, smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been God's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of God,- He will never let their deeds be lost.
ﻓَﺈِﺫَﺍ ﻟَﻘِﻴﺘُﻢُ ﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﻛَﻔَﺮُﻭﺍ ﻓَﻀَﺮْﺏَ ﺍﻟﺮِّﻗَﺎﺏِ ﺣَﺘَّﻰٰ ﺇِﺫَﺍ ﺃَﺛْﺨَﻨﺘُﻤُﻮﻫُﻢْ ﻓَﺸُﺪُّﻭﺍ ﺍﻟْﻮَﺛَﺎﻕَ ﻓَﺈِﻣَّﺎ ﻣَﻨًّﺎ ﺑَﻌْﺪُ ﻭَﺇِﻣَّﺎ ﻓِﺪَﺍﺀً ﺣَﺘَّﻰٰ ﺗَﻀَﻊَ ﺍﻟْﺤَﺮْﺏُ ﺃَﻭْﺯَﺍﺭَﻫَﺎۚ ﺫَٰﻟِﻚَ ﻭَﻟَﻮْ ﻳَﺸَﺎﺀُ ﺍﻟﻠَّـﻪُ ﻟَﺎﻧﺘَﺼَﺮَ ﻣِﻨْﻬُﻢْ ﻭَﻟَـٰﻜِﻦ ﻟِّﻴَﺒْﻠُﻮَ ﺑَﻌْﻀَﻜُﻢ ﺑِﺒَﻌْﺾٍۗ ﻭَﺍﻟَّﺬِﻳﻦَ ﻗُﺘِﻠُﻮﺍ ﻓِﻲ ﺳَﺒِﻴﻞِ ﺍﻟﻠَّـﻪِ ﻓَﻠَﻦ ﻳُﻀِﻞَّ ﺃَﻋْﻤَﺎﻟَﻬُﻢْ ﴿ ٤ ﴾
So we now see some grievous mistakes made in the poor translation quoted.

1. The verse makes NO mention whatsoever of "killing and wounding"
2. "Thus are you commanded by God to continue carrying out Jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam " is a complete addition to the verse and is not found anywhere in the Qur'an!
3. That verse does not use the word Jihad at all It is very clear that the context of this verse is in battle, and when in battle the defenders of humanity should attack the unjust oppressors until they are subdued.

The context of this verse was when the Muslims were to fight their enemies for their very existence. After thirteen years of endurance and patience, the prophet and his companions had to leave their home town of Makkah and to emigrate to Madinah. When the people of Madinah had welcomed him there and he was accepted as a leader there, the Makkans became unhappy. They wanted to eliminate Muhammad and his religion; and so they sent their army to root out Islam. And the crucial battle took place in Badr. It was just before this that Muhammad received the revelation from God to fight: {And fight in the way of Allah with those who fight with you, and do not exceed the limits, surely Allah does not love those who exceed the limits.} (Al-Baqarah 2:190)

This meant that the Prophet and his companions were not to start the fighting; but to defend themselves against aggressors. That was how fighting was ordained; but we must know that once we fight, we fight to defeat the aggressors, so that we can live without fear of molestation and invasion; so that we can live in peace; so that justice is done. Remember God does not command any one to start fighting; rather He permits people to fight in self defence or for the defence of those who are attacked unjustly.
Maybe you should have been proselytising to boko harm members all this while.
I think they will need it more
Re: 8-Year-Old Boko Haram Executioner Used To Execute Captured Christian by DoomsDayX: 3:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
MightySparrow:

Haba! Why cursing for doing Allah's work?

You are doing the work of the spirit which you believe is your god. I do the work which I also was sent. For all that I speak is nothing but the truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter: Aisha Buhari Attacked Us In Aso Rock / Ben Ayade Watches As Lady Sews Face Mask In Garment Factory In Calabar / Osanebi Ossai Friday's House Flooded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.