Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes (44028 Views)

Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media / FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC / 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by Mineisgrace(f): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
This life. May We not end up running to seek help in the hands of our enemies

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by kiyosaki1(m): 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
allthingsgood:

yES
Even US is still partnering with Iran militarily
This is international relations and diplomacy. Sometimes it doesnt make sense grin

It's not by force to comment, if you don't have meaningful thing to contribute. Partnering as how? or teaching them new skills .

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by Atulute2015001: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Iran keeps disappointing me, I've been waiting for them to show me what they are made of and bring USA to her knees.
What type of fvckery is this?

Well, unless this is a tactics to make USA falsely believe that Iran is at their mercy.

Trump's only saving grace is that Mahmoud Ahmedinejad is no more the President of Iran.
He would have known the difference between Akamu oka and Akamu Dawa.
big lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by Ebubeagu1: 12:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
God bless America.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by iornenge81(m): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
When you are big, you are big.....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by debbysure01(m): 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
This headline sounds interesting..

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by ScotMisile: 12:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
allthingsgood:

yES
This is international relations and diplomacy. Sometimes it doesnt make sense grin
This people always have answers, even when it's a foolish one

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by juman(m): 12:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Politics.
They do not need America to do it.
France can do it.
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by robinsoncrosoe: 12:46pm On Jan 22, 2020
Y
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by Sanchez01: 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
themonk:

You mean Iran should send back a data that might be used to implicate them to an American company?

USA that is chasing Huawei away from America just because they do not trust China, are you even conversant with how politics work? Huawei has not done anything wrong and their source code has been evaluated by the British government and they is no evidence of spying yet the USA wants them out. You can’t hand over your throat to you enemies to slit.
I carefully saved this nonsense you called post and hoped to out it to use in the not too distant future. Interestingly, I didn't envisage it will be this close.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by ContractKiller: 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
There will be wailing and gnashing of teeth from CaptainMeks and the other almajiris on this forum grin

3 Likes

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by brownemmanuel43(m): 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
I said it and I will keep saying, person wey pass u, pass u. Iran is and will never be a match with US. And the present US is different from US of Obama.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by ScotMisile: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2020
Iran can destroy America, you don't know what it's is made of, Iran this, Iran that... IRAN MEANS I RAN AWAY.... COWARDS

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by Alban007: 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
Why meet your "enemies" for help. The Iranian government are just funny...

1 Like

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
juman:
Politics.
They do not need America to do it.
France can do it.
But they are still begging the us to do it tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
money121:
Say No to war

I AM ALWAYS HAPPY TO SEE MUSLIMS WHO ARE ACTUALLY SMART AND programmatic NOT FANATICS THAT WE HAVE IN NIGERIA.

ISLAM IS NOT EQUAL TERRORISM
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by lucky4west: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
laughable na here una standoff with USA reach? hmmm una happy say war no shelle Iran for don turn history by now

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by siegfried99(m): 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
payperpost:
why not seek our help? bring it to computer village

Ikeja , under bridge.

grin cheesy
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by Stanzingerzy(m): 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
inside rife, come to the five alive
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by zoedew: 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
Those Iranians are badguys! They want equipment to read black box! Obama is no longer in power in America. Not known one travel agency marketing group excursion to Iran! “I ran!” is certain to be the response of anyone so approached!
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by HQuadreal: 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
Hungry dey wire me no mean sey i go go my enemy house go ask for food!

Yeye dey smell...

Just observing...

3 Likes

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by Righteousness89(m): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Iran keeps disappointing me, I've been waiting for them to show USA what they are made of and bring down her puffed shoulders.

What type of fvckery is this?

Well, unless this is a tactics to make USA falsely believe that Iran is at their mercy.

Trump's only saving grace is that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is no more the President of Iran.
He would have long known the difference between Akamu oka and Akamu Dawa.
[/s] The Usual barking...
Iran can do nothing to the USA under a Trump Presidency...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
lucky4west:
laughable na here una standoff with USA reach? hmmm una happy say war no shelle Iran for don turn history by now

NA ONLY CHILDREN WAS SCARED WE KNOW THAT NOTHING WILL HAPPPEN.

1 Like

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by joyandfaith: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-iran-crash/iran-seeks-help-reading-downed-planes-black-boxes-in-new-standoff-idUSKBN1ZK0F4

ordinary black box, iran cannot analyze but she wants to build nuclear weapon. useless country

3 Likes

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by Befii: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
They can read it but guess the Iranians have a plan, why would Iran not simply send it to those who need it!

1 Like

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
siegfried99:

grin cheesy
I swear , we go dissect am!
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by Zane2point4(m): 12:53pm On Jan 22, 2020
allthingsgood:

yES
Partnering on which bases,pls say what you know,the last time usa had anything to do with iran was during the iraq iran war, iran was then an ally,usa even sold them some phantom fighter.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by shevalync: 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
payperpost:
why not seek our help? bring it to computer village

Ikeja , under bridge.

Badt guy
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by purplekayc(m): 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
What?
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
shevalync:

Badt guy
I swear, we go dissect am!

1 Like

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by ogbs2020love: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
We can assist you pay for your GOTV DSTV STARTIMES,EEDC subscription Call 09034420950

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

WWII Bomb Uncovered In Dresden, Police Evacuating 3,300 Residents / Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! / Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.