Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes (44008 Views)

Three Drones Downed After Explosions Heard In Iran’s Isfahan: State Media / FBI Seeks The Public's Help To Identify Instigators Of Violence In Washington DC / 'Our Enemy Is Not US ': Iran Protesters Demand Leaders Quit After Plane Downed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by Basher8583: 4:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lostz:
oga be inform before typing nonsense. it is not necessarily the manufacturer that decode it. not many nations have the tested capability to decode a black box. Ukraine was negotiating for France to decode it but they refused.

You havent made any sense in your response. Try again. Hope you understand what proprietary means.
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by erospecial: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
Bad news for Nigerian Muslims who are seeking death of America by aiding Iran.

1 Like

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by Ejjis(m): 5:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
I CAN IMAGINE A WORLD WITHOUT ISLAM....TOO PEACEFUL

2 Likes

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by bejeria101(m): 5:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
Which America? grin grin grin the same one they were mouthing against? Lol
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by luckize: 5:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
Skyfornia:
Huh...no wonder US is called World power...agbanwuo dike izu agbagharia ya.

All politics bro
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by Johnsinia(m): 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
Omo, God really saved Iran o. If they had gone to that war, by now they will be nothing like Iran again. US would ve done their land to a big barrack in the east
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
Iran should take it to computer village here in Lagos boys will download the data.
What's there sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by bluefilm: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2020
Na wa o.

Be like say Iran don dey take style beg. grin grin
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
money121:
Say No to war

No to war

I've just said it.

How many times should I say it Sir,

No to war

No to war

No to war

No to war

Know to door

Know to door

Know to door

Know to door

War to No

War to No

War to No

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by Basher8583: 6:01pm On Jan 22, 2020
Lostz:
oga be inform before typing nonsense. it is not necessarily the manufacturer that decode it. not many nations have the tested capability to decode a black box. Ukraine was negotiating for France to decode it but they refused.

Well I feel the need to educate you further...

Back in the days black boxes that contained the flight data record (fdr) and cockpit voice record(cvr) were stored in tape which could be easily placed in a playback machine. Thus anyone can retreive such data.
However now the tape has been replaced with solid state recording components much like flash drives. The interesing part there is that the data being recorded are compressed and encoded with a format only known to the manufacturer thus nobody can retrieve the fdr and cvr data except the manufacturer or any entity authorised to retrieve the data on behalf of the manufacturer.

Hope you have learnt something today.

Thank me later
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by UncleJudax(m): 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
payperpost:
why not seek our help? bring it to computer village

Ikeja , under bridge.
The box go lost

1 Like

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by peakgal(f): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2020
They still need trump
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by AK6464(m): 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
May God cause your enemies to eat the humble pie this year
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by skukimania(f): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
Can't planes be built with whatever is used to build black boxes? Since it doesn't spoil come rain , come sunshine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by stevups(m): 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
Only the father knows where he buried the placenta.
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by OgbeniSamm(m): 9:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Iran keeps disappointing me, I've been waiting for them to show USA what they are made of and bring down her puffed shoulders.

What type of fvckery is this?

Well, unless this is a tactic to make USA falsely believe that Iran is at their mercy.
Because even the dumbest of the dumbs know that Iran can decipher even the most encrypted blackest of all black boxes.

Even if they can't which is almost impossible to fathom; there's Russia nearby to help, China too.
So it makes no sense.

Trump's only saving grace is that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is no more the President of Iran.
He would have long known the difference between Akamu oka and Akamu Dawa.

Ugghhh!! What a super fool you are!!

I hope you are not yet 40 bro.
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by SpartanKing: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Iran keeps disappointing me, I've been waiting for them to show USA what they are made of and bring down her puffed shoulders.

Well, unless this is a tactic to make USA falsely believe that Iran is at their mercy.
Because even the dumbest of the dumbs know that Iran can decipher even the most encrypted blackest of all black boxes.

Even if they can't which is almost impossible to fathom; there's Russia nearby to help, China too.
So it makes no sense.

Trump's only saving grace is that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is no more the President of Iran.
Iran's saving grace is that George W. Bush Jnr is no longer the US' president!
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by godliman: 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So it makes no sense.

you are hallucinating the us dont care whether it is ahmadinajones or ahmadinajass she will bomb iran to unconsciousness. Mind you the real ruler is even Ayotallah so stop. Trash-typing
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by Denique(f): 11:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
davillian:
They should send it to America
Or ask their president to take it there grin

You don't mean well for Iran, haba! grin
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by luluman: 12:02am On Jan 23, 2020
payperpost:
why not seek our help? bring it to computer village

Ikeja , under bridge.
Them go steal the box there o
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by davillian(m): 12:05am On Jan 23, 2020
Denique:

You don't mean well for Iran, haba! grin
Trump is a nice guy grin

1 Like

Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by onyibest2k(m): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2020
I MEAN ARE YOU FOR REAL? shocked shocked shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So it makes no sense.

Listen to ursef brotherly. When Muhammad Ahmedabad was Iran's president, Obama never gave him a space. Obama is no match for Trump. If Muhammad is still d president he would have suffered d more with my D Trump
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by luluosas(m): 3:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
Las las, Iran will be exposed
Re: Iran Seeks The Help Of America To Analyze Downed Plane's Black Boxes by Thazard(m): 11:17am On Jan 25, 2020
Nbote:
Lolzzzz... Jus imagine ppl who wanted to go to war with d US now asking d US for equipment to analyze a plane it shot down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Islamic Militants BEHEADED U.S Journalist On Video!!! / WWII Bomb Uncovered In Dresden, Police Evacuating 3,300 Residents / Dwight Schar: Inside £48million Superyacht Owned By US Billionaire (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.