Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman (29399 Views)

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by gbemishile: 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
debetmx:
What's the difference between muric and boko haram?
As wide as ur stupidity

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by BuhariAdvocate: 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
just carry your whala go, if join hands together is a provocative word to you.
Urchman200:
some of u guys will be making provocative statements on this forum in the name of politics, to insult just dey hungry me.
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by DennisEche(m): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
blasted12:
Oga stop shifting the goal post. There are hundreds of terrorist incidents worldwide carried out by people claiming to be inspired by the Christian. They are no different from Boko Haram
Name any known Christian terrorist that you know from Nigeria, non I guess but I can mention plenty of Nigerians who are terrorist that are Muslims, even you do have the potential of becoming a terrorist.
Mean while this is the reason behind you guys terroristic nature and behaviors. The promised unending sex with virgins

Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Bukky244: 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
abdulkayus:

Peddler of falsehood, when did that happen??.
That is how u guys go around spreading lies.

Linkhttps://www.pipelinenews.org/2013/dec/27/Boko-Haram-Leader-Shekau-Surfaces-Says-Nigerian-Jihad.html

"What I am doing is written in the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith and I will not stop. I challenge all the clerics of the world to question my deeds. Those underrating my capacity should have a re-think. I will never allow democracy to thrive. The concept of government of the people by the people for the people will never be possible and will never exist. Democracy shall be replaced only by the government of Allah, from Allah and for Allah."
Sheik Abubakar Skekau
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by debetmx(m): 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
gbemishile:

As wide as ur stupidity

Thank you.
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Bukky244: 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sirjamo:
Can you go as close as 20 miles to Shekau? If you cannot, don't come here to castigate anyone for running away from a certified lunatic.

He is not a lunatic, else you will be calling his mentor a lunatic.
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by gbemishile: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
Awol1:
For the first time this demented idiot is condemning killing by Boko Haram. 2020 is gonna be a good year.

But why claim Boko Haram is not Islamic? How many Imams have they beheaded?

Why do these people continue to tell themselves lies. It won't be long before they believe the lie too.

Boko Haram is a representation of what some fundamental everyday Muslim feels about Christians in particular and Western civilization in general. They want everything reconfigured to go with Arabic calendar while we should all start slamming our foreheads.

Bunch of intolerant dingbats.
Ure very very stupid for uttering these kind of statements.
I mean ure a big idiot

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by gbemishile: 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
Sonnobax15:
sad May thunder not 4get to fire any christian who'll come here to applaud MUMURIC for condemning the evil deeds of their cohorts..AMEN!
May your HATE lead you to ruins.
If u want justice done,please start from ur pastors whom you pay ur tithe.admonish him to speak up against it first in church and then by action.most if them have access to the aso villa.
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by mrkia(m): 5:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
agwom:
RIP
shall never happened
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Organs(m): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
Racoon:
You can only deceive yourself.

"[b]So when you meet(in Jihad) [/b]those who disbelieve, smite their necks till when you have killed & wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly.

Thereafter, either for generosity or ransom, until the war lays down its burden.Thus you're ordered by Allah to continue in carrying out jihad against the disbelievers till they embrace islam & are saved from the punishment in the hellfire or @ least come under your protection, but if it had been Allah's will, he himself could certainly have punished them(without you)...."-Sura 47:4

So when you meet in battle.... (in Jihad) means in battle, when there is a battle going on,... There is an english proverb that says you don't fight with kids glove. Now, we have this man condemning killing and saying how wrong it is and we have you here quoting and inciting fear and misconception, now tell me, how are you different from the boko haram murderers? I put it to you that you and the murderers are one and the same.
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Nigerianization(m): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2020
0monnak0da:
Does MURIC have any other members besides Ishaq Akintola

None dear, none....
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Organs(m): 5:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
debetmx:

What is the difference between "stupidity and the monica behind debetmx"
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Enculer2: 5:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
Muslims are very tricky.

They will not declare fatwa on them.

They secretly love Bono Haram
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
edoairways:
GOTV the born again where are thou

May Allah accept your soul sad
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by beardedboy(m): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2020
Bukky244:
When Shekau challenged organizations like MURIC to a debate on who is the best of Muslims. They all ran away, because they know that the Boko Haram are the true Muslim who practice the sunah of Mohammed. What MURIC can do now is to reform Islam.

Olodo! Uncountable number of scholars have challenged Shekau on many occasions. Even Dr Ali Isa Pantami, the minister of communication, is said to have debated and defeated Shekau.

You better stop typing crap.
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Chochovini: 5:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
This barbaric attack must stop immediately. Nigerians must join hands with president to put an end to this crisis.
. JOIN hands with which president
In fact, I don‘t even know what to tell U right now. U would have made a great sense if U hadn‘t commented at all rather than spewing rubbish.
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by HAKYN1: 5:38pm On Jan 22, 2020
seniormallam:

Bros leave epistle.......... Name at least one Christian terrorist group.

Lord's Resistance Army (LRA)
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Bukky244: 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
GoTV:

May Allah accept your soul sad

allah has never helped anyone, not even Muhammed. He even said he was not sure of going to heaven. Do you want proof? Muslims generally invoke djinns to help them.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Nigerianization(m): 5:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
abdulkayus:

U are among the bunch of intolerant dingbats.
Do u know how many Muslims clerics has been killed cos they vehemently criticised Boko haram. Well known Islamic clerics like Sheik Jaafar Mahmud Adam, Sheik Albany Zaria and many others were murdered by Boko haram cos they were preaching against BH.
Seek for knowledge and stop wallowing in ignorance. No genuine Muslim will ever support Boko Haram. Muslims are even suffering more from their atrocities than anyone else.

Why complain about Muslims suffering more and using same as a justification for the obvious crimes against Christianity. The CAN chairman was murdered on account of his faith... Leah Sharibu is still in captivity on account of her faith...
How many Muslims in Nigeria have suffered death or deprivation from Christians on account of their faith

That should be the focus of this discussion... Not counting of scores...

You demolish a mosque --- the shout islamophobia
Don't wear hijab -----Islamophobia
Now a Christian cleric is killed ---- we also suffer losses.

This is the height of deception...
Let's not call a spade a garden tool.
We don't scream blue murder when Christian girls that do not believe in wearing trousers are not allowed to wear skirts for their NYSC
Every day, churches are demolished in the north - Yobe, borno, zamfara etc... We don't choke anybody for it... We go to court where necessary and don't whip up sentiments.
Please let our humanity guide our actions
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Bukky244: 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2020
beardedboy:

Olodo! Uncountable number of scholars have challenged Shekau on many occasions. Even Dr Ali Isa Pantami, the minister of communication, is said to have debated and defeated Shekau.

You better stop typing crap.
Provide evidence of the debate, we want to analyse it. You cant tell he defeated Shekau till I see structure of his arguments, references etc
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Nigerianization(m): 5:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
HAKYN1:

Lord's Resistance Army (LRA)

What defines a religious terrorist organization is their ideology...
Boko Haram, ISIS etc are 'fighting for the cause of ALLAH'

Yes, the membership of the Lord Resistance Army might be Christians, but are they killing in Christ's name??
Do they seize territories for Christ??
Do they quote the Bible to justify beheading their captives??
Did Jesus Christ ever shed a single blood??
Who is their role model??

The answers to these questions will help you know whether they are Christians who are fighting political battles or Christians fighting religious battles...
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Chochovini: 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
RUBBISH + Rubbish!!
Whats the point of coming in the open to make a halfhazard condemnation while over 95% muslims are secretly celebration the action of their field leutenants= the boko RAMS?
IT would never be well with the killersand any muslim in Nigeria as a whole who on hearing about the killing of the annointed servant of God and others before him she or he rejoices instead of mourning.
May the entire members of such person‘s family suffer worst fate. May Nature be at war with them for the remaining part of their sorry lives till they breath their last.
(AMEN).
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Empiree: 6:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
debetmx:

I now understand.

Initially I was angry with you but now I can only sympathise for you.

I guess Mohammed Yusuf was a christian when alive. I long realised there's something fundamentally wrong with you guys.
dont believe media and your pastors. they are bigots. They know what they are doing. I am sorry for my earlier post for coming hard on you. Am sorry.

you need to watch Hillary clinton revealed that they created alkaida, isis etc. search for it on youtube.
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by sawdi: 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
debetmx:

What's the difference between your brain and that of a goat?

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Theoarhics: 6:32pm On Jan 22, 2020
This hypocrite has come again. CAN doesn't need your condemnation. Keep it to yourself cos we know you are two face and not innocent.
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
DennisEche:

And so, does that makes them less Muslim.
Stop shifting the post from one place to another
You asserted that BH have never killed a Muslim

Then I mentioned one prominent person killed by BH years back. I can mention 50prominent Muslims who have been killed by BH.
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by victorazyvictor(m): 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
valarmorghulis:

This what I always expect from MURIC and no meddling in politics, bring unity between religions.as for those terrorist, u will never know peace, all of u will rot in hell

Plz what is the different between Muric and Boko haram?
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Joystark(f): 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2020
Mmmm
It's well.

R.I.P to the dead.
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Bellotelli: 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
Tulsaguy:

You
Dumbo
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Tulsaguy: 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2020
anigbajumo:

U just come here to say trash as usual,BH has killed Muslims more than Christians on records...they av bombed mosques time without number, always reason with ur brain b4 u utter gibberish on Cyber space .

But they're claiming ur shithole religion. Islam=terrorism simple.... Don't u get. Mr. Terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From President Buhari's Return From London / 2019: Now That Baba Akande Has Spoken By Dele Momodu / Governor Okorocha Sacks Nkiru Sylvanus (Finally?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.