Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman (29402 Views)

Pictures Of Lawan And Amaechi At Tinubu's Campaign Flag-off Yesterday / APC NWC Did Not Ratify Decision Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate / Northern APC Governors Kick Against Choice Of Lawan As Consensus Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by naptu2: 7:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
Nigerianization:

What defines a religious terrorist organization is their ideology...
Boko Haram, ISIS etc are 'fighting for the cause of ALLAH'

Yes, the membership of the Lord Resistance Army might be Christians, but are they killing in Christ's name??
Do they seize territories for Christ??
Do they quote the Bible to justify beheading their captives??
Did Jesus Christ ever shed a single blood??
Who is their role model??

The answers to these questions will help you know whether they are Christians who are fighting political battles or Christians fighting religious battles...

Originally known as the United Holy Salvation Army and Uganda Christian Army/Movement, its stated goals include establishment of multi-party democracy,[11] ruling Uganda according to the Ten Commandments,[12] and Acholi nationalism.[13]

In practice "the LRA is not motivated by any identifiable political agenda, and its military strategy and tactics reflect this".[14] It appears to largely function as a personality cult of its leader Joseph Kony,[13] a self-declared prophet whose leadership has earned him the nickname "Africa's David Koresh".[15]

The LRA was listed as a terrorist group by the United States,[16] though it has since been removed from the list of designated active terrorist groups. It has been accused of widespread human rights violations, including murder, abduction, mutilation, child-sex slavery, and forcing children to participate in hostilities.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord%27s_Resistance_Army
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Tulsaguy: 7:18pm On Jan 22, 2020
Theoarhics:
This hypocrite has come again. CAN doesn't need your condemnation. Keep it to yourself cos we know you are two face and not innocent.

Akintola is-a-ku is a mad man. He wrote epistle on Amotekun and condemn killing of a Christian with just a statement.

Most Muslims have secret love for Boko Haram. I knew this long ago.
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by DennisEche(m): 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Stop shifting the post from one place to another
You asserted that BH have never killed a Muslim

Then I mentioned one prominent person killed by BH years back. I can mention 50prominent Muslims who have been killed by BH.
What is my business with Muslims killed by BH, na dem dem,
Mean while as black man you have no business been a Muslim because Mohammed already said all blacks are destined for hell

Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by kayzeesoft(m): 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
0monnak0da:
Does MURIC have any other members besides Ishaq Akintola
You have sense bro
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Empiree: 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
DennisEche:

Name any known Christian terrorist that you know from Nigeria, non I guess but I can mention plenty of Nigerians who are terrorist that are Muslims, even you do have the potential of becoming a terrorist.
Mean while this is the reason behind you guys terroristic nature and behaviors. The promised unending sex with virgins
It is Just history and not propaganda.

https://www.facebook.com/100010954242106/posts/857979597910507/?sfnsn=scwspwa&extid=DSDGF3lsRhUpEv6W&d=w&vh=i
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by salykely(m): 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
Bukky244:
When Shekau challenged organizations like MURIC to a debate on who is the best of Muslims. They all ran away, because they know that the Boko Haram are the true Muslim who practice the sunah of Mohammed. What MURIC can do now is to reform Islam.
Liar! When did shakau challenged anyone to a debate
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by NkemjikaX(m): 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2020
If this killing was carried out by some sect in the other part of the country some idiots would have started killing innocent people in their communities.
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by DennisEche(m): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
Empiree:
It is Just history and not propaganda.

https://www.facebook.com/100010954242106/posts/857979597910507/?sfnsn=scwspwa&extid=DSDGF3lsRhUpEv6W&d=w&vh=i
Lame, so na Americans de do suicide bombing? It is easy to prey on Muslims because the religion made it so , go kill yourself and become a martyrs so you can go fkkk the invisible virgins in aljana
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Empiree: 8:22pm On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
DennisEche:

Lame, so na Americans de do suicide bombing? It is easy to prey on Muslims because the religion made it so , go kill yourself and become a martyrs so you can go fkkk the invisible virgins in aljana
[/s]
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
DennisEche:

What is my business with Muslims killed by BH, na dem dem,
Mean while as black man you have no business been a Muslim because Mohammed already said all blacks are destined for hell
Stop believing everything you read on Google
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Bukky244: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
salykely:

Liar! When did shakau challenged anyone to a debate

Link https://www.pipelinenews.org/2013/dec/27/Boko-Haram-Leader-Shekau-Surfaces-Says-Nigerian-Jihad.html

"What I am doing is written in the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith and I will not stop. I challenge all the clerics of the world to question my deeds. Those underrating my capacity should have a re-think. I will never allow democracy to thrive. The concept of government of the people by the people for the people will never be possible and will never exist. Democracy shall be replaced only by the government of Allah, from Allah and for Allah."

Sheik Abubakar Skekau
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by edoairways: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
GoTV:

May Allah accept your soul sad
cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by AbuAeesha: 11:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
Bukky244:
When Shekau challenged organizations like MURIC to a debate on who is the best of Muslims. They all ran away, because they know that the Boko Haram are the true Muslim who practice the sunah of Mohammed. What MURIC can do now is to reform Islam.
who is this one? you should have even meditate these statements bfr typing.
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by ollypass: 12:44am On Jan 23, 2020
tomdon:
Fake condemnation
But they're low-key happy that their fellow terrorist murdered a Christian
Muric is a terrorist organization

Don't mind them..it's only after buhari came out to condem 48hrs later that they ma are following suit
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Empiree: 12:53am On Jan 23, 2020
Lastmankc:
You are a very big fool. I spit on your bald head. Idiota
E wo ntepe (why cursing) just bcus you can not refute my post?.

Kontinu
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Lukay99: 1:19am On Jan 23, 2020
Snipper007:
MURIC=Islam
Bokoharam =Islam
Al qaida=Islam
Janjawee rebels =Islam
Sudanes rebels =Islam
Shia terrorists =Islam
Ansaru=Islam

Pls feel free to add anyone you know
cry

American slavery = by Christians and justified with the bible by slaves masters

Colonial Masters = Christians
Crusaders = Christians
KKK = Christian's
Alduf Hitler = Christian
Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) in Uganda = Christians........

1 Like

Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Lukay99: 1:45am On Jan 23, 2020
Bukky244:

Link https://www.pipelinenews.org/2013/dec/27/Boko-Haram-Leader-Shekau-Surfaces-Says-Nigerian-Jihad.html

"What I am doing is written in the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith and I will not stop. I challenge all the clerics of the world to question my deeds. Those underrating my capacity should have a re-think. I will never allow democracy to thrive. The concept of government of the people by the people for the people will never be possible and will never exist. Democracy shall be replaced only by the government of Allah, from Allah and for Allah."

Sheik Abubakar Skekau

You're entitled to your own opinion, the problem with people like yourself is that you'll always believe whatever you want to believe even with zero evidence to back your claim. we have a situation where a mad man (boko haram leader) is saying the Quran said this and that without any reference or quoting of any Quranic verses. it's a fact that Islam/Quran teaches tolerance

There is no compulsion where the religion is concerned.” (Holy Quran: 2/ 256)

God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just.” (Surat al-Mumtahana, 8 )this verse talking about being peaceful with all non Muslim that are peaceful with the muslims

According to Islam, no one can be compelled to live by Islamic morals.
 "You cannot guide those you would like to but God guides those He wills. He has best knowledge of the guided.” (Holy Quran/28: 56)

We can not force others to accept our point of view and our religion or faith. "For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.” (Quran 109: 6)
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Mrjeed(m): 1:51am On Jan 23, 2020
Bukky244:
[color=#990000][what is this one saying
Well it wasn't Your fault if not those oloribu somebody wey dey call dere sef Boko Haram
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by delishpot: 4:00am On Jan 23, 2020
Commendable of them.
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by beardedboy(m): 5:04am On Jan 23, 2020
Bukky244:

Provide evidence of the debate, we want to analyse it. You cant tell he defeated Shekau till I see structure of his arguments, references etc

But you can tell Shekau defeated them without seeing the structure of his arguments, references etc.

See your nysnsh outside?!

And can you even identify an Islamic reference if you see one. You'll just be typing crap. Please save yourself some shame, stop typing nonsense.
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by ddeola: 8:15am On Jan 23, 2020
Liars ! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by debetmx(m): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2020
gbemishile:

As wide as ur stupidity

Thank you. We know what me know.
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by debetmx(m): 8:22am On Jan 23, 2020
Organs:

What is the difference between "stupidity and the monica behind debetmx"

It's moniker.

Thank you. We know what me know.
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by debetmx(m): 8:23am On Jan 23, 2020
sawdi:

What's the difference between your brain and that of a goat?

God bless.

I would upgrade my brain but we aint foolish.
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Bukky244: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2020
Lukay99:

You're entitled to your own opinion, the problem with people like yourself is that you'll always believe whatever you want to believe even with zero evidence to back your claim. we have a situation where a mad man (boko haram leader) is saying the Quran said this and that without any reference or quoting of any Quranic verses. it's a fact that Islam/Quran teaches tolerance

There is no compulsion where the religion is concerned.” (Holy Quran: 2/ 256)

God does not forbid you from being good to those who have not fought you in the religion or driven you from your homes, or from being just towards them. God loves those who are just.” (Surat al-Mumtahana, 8 )this verse talking about being peaceful with all non Muslim that are peaceful with the muslims

According to Islam, no one can be compelled to live by Islamic morals.
 "You cannot guide those you would like to but God guides those He wills. He has best knowledge of the guided.” (Holy Quran/28: 56)

We can not force others to accept our point of view and our religion or faith. "For you is your religion, and for me is my religion.” (Quran 109: 6)

There are 4 stages in Mohammeds life
1. Pre-Meccan- Before encountering Jibril in the cave of Hirah
2. Meccan- When he preached and passuade the people to believe in one true God
3. Hijrah- When he was rejected as a fake prophet
4. Post-Meccan- When he conquered Mecca

In all these stages, his teachings on war were not same. You only took the verses that were in the Meccan period. Let me show you some verses after he conquered Mecca.

Sura 9:29-31- "Fight those who believe not in God nor the last day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of truth, (even if they are) of the people of the Book, until they pay the jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. The Jews call Uzair [Ezra] a son of God and the Christians call Christ the Son of God ... God's curse be on them; how they are deluded away from the truth! They take their priests and their anchorites to be their lords in derogation of God, and (they take as their Lord) Christ the son of Mary. Yet they are commanded to worship but One God ..."

Sura 9:38,39,41 -"O ye who believe! What is the matter with you, that when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of God, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place ... Go ye forth, (whether equipped) lightly or heavily, and strive [jihad] and struggle with your goods and your persons, in the cause of God. That is best for you, if ye (but) knew."

This is just two verses from many. You need to study your religion more.
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Bukky244: 10:27am On Jan 23, 2020
Mrjeed:
[color=#990000][what is this one saying
Well it wasn't Your fault if not those oloribu somebody wey dey call dere sef Boko Haram

You are guilty by association. You have not shown them the peaceful Islam if there is anything like that. You only condemn them. Is your Sultan telling me that he cannot call them to order. Where are the scholars from Saudi and Al-hazar? You are altogether guilty. Every Muslim
Re: MURIC Condemns Killing Of Lawan Andimi, CAN Chairman by Bukky244: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2020
beardedboy:

But you can tell Shekau defeated them without seeing the structure of his arguments, references etc.

See your nysnsh outside?!

And can you even identify an Islamic reference if you see one. You'll just be typing crap. Please save yourself some shame, stop typing nonsense.

I did not say Shekau defeated them. They did not honour his challenge. It can be held in a University or a neutral location. Have you ever read the Quran? I dont mean recite mumbo jumbo that you dont know its meaning. I meaning critical examination of its text.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos State Governorship Contest / Why Imo Case Is Different From Bayelsa, Ihedioha To Supreme Court / Soludo Loses First LGA As Ifeanyi Ubah Clinches Nnewi North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.