Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

My Wonderful And Eye-opening Experience In Dubai!!! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Wonderful And Eye-opening Experience In Dubai!!! (7960 Views)

Honesty and Contentment: My Experience In Zimbabwe. / Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) / My Experience In Germany As A Foreign Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wonderful And Eye-opening Experience In Dubai!!! by Payroll1001(m): 2:41pm On May 05, 2020
Canadanow:
Sorry i was really busy getting myself together after spending over 1M in dubai in a month and coming back with nothing to nothing!!!
It wasnt more than a month but it was more than 5 years in my eye...

If i start to talk about wetin my eye don see, you no go believe. Me no too suffer that much ooo but i go still tell una from other people’s point of view.

My brothers and sisters, our people dey suffer for dubai!!! Our people dey suffer sotey...dem dey go pack wey people no chop finish for that boat cruise!!!

Oya, back to the topic, i would start with the day i left naija!!! Please if you wanna ask me anything, always quote me!!!
And if any agent comes here to say because it didnt work for me, that doesnt mean e no go work for anyone else, i go curse him/her...

���� I thought I was going to abroad the day i left to Dubia from naija I didn't know that place was noting but a pit of he'll
Re: My Wonderful And Eye-opening Experience In Dubai!!! by Adex2442: 10:53pm On May 05, 2020
Payroll1001:
���� I thought I was going to abroad the day i left to Dubia from naija I didn't know that place was noting but a pit of he'll

Bro. Seriously? Wow... I didn't know Dubai is that bad.. People portray it as heaven on earth

1 Like

Re: My Wonderful And Eye-opening Experience In Dubai!!! by Trenton: 12:03am On May 06, 2020
op nawa for you oh..
Re: My Wonderful And Eye-opening Experience In Dubai!!! by Payroll1001(m): 1:22am On May 06, 2020
Adex2442:

Bro. Seriously? Wow... I didn't know Dubai is that bad.. People portray it as heaven on earth
Yes hopefully they do portray as it heaven but before heading there was thinking of travelling to Georgia in Europe so I need to make a choice in order Dubai or Georgia so I check Dubai online you can't just imaging how beautiful is it than Georgia then I make a procedure for the visa and I travel down there not knowing that place is really damn sucks it better you just stay naija jeje I don't even see different from what Nigeria and going through in Libya, and Dubai are just the same hopefully later I will share my experience here
Re: My Wonderful And Eye-opening Experience In Dubai!!! by drmikeadams(m): 12:36pm On May 06, 2020
Payroll1001:
Yes hopefully they do portray as it heaven but before heading there was thinking of travelling to Georgia in Europe so I need to make a choice in order Dubai or Georgia so I check Dubai online you can't just imaging how beautiful is it than Georgia then I make a procedure for the visa and I travel down there not knowing that place is really damn sucks it better you just stay naija jeje I don't even see different from what Nigeria and going through in Libya, and Dubai are just the same hopefully later I will share my experience here
grin grin grin

Mention me

1 Like

Re: My Wonderful And Eye-opening Experience In Dubai!!! by Adex2442: 7:49pm On May 06, 2020
Payroll1001:

Can't wait.. Pls do.
Re: My Wonderful And Eye-opening Experience In Dubai!!! by BelieverDE: 10:55am On May 07, 2020
Re: My Wonderful And Eye-opening Experience In Dubai!!! by Adex2442: 10:55pm On May 08, 2020
Continue this thread nau. Don't let it die pls. It's interesting
Re: My Wonderful And Eye-opening Experience In Dubai!!! by TreasureTayo(m): 7:15am On May 09, 2020
Op where you dey o.. come finish this thing nah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

31,556 Foreigners Denied Entry Into Nigeria / American Visa Lottery (dv- 2009) / First Hotel In Mars By Elon Musk Is Set To Open Soon At $5 Million Per Night (SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.