Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

My Whatsapp Was Hacked - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Whatsapp Was Hacked (565 Views)

How Offapoly Female Student Was Hacked To Death / I Think Access Bank Was Hacked / My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Whatsapp Was Hacked by Madu100t(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2020
Pls help me on how to get my WhatsApp back, some one called me asking if I belong to a certain group which I said yes, he said they want to identify with some members and remove them for their activities is no longer in line with rules.
Few mins later, he said their is a code that ll enter my phone, I should call it for him to fix it, which I did, thereafter, my WhatsApp seize to work, I have deleted it, download it, and now I just discovered he activated two step security and even effect email change.
Pls what can I do to get my WhatsApp back before he uses it to commit crime that may affect me.
Re: My Whatsapp Was Hacked by NGRsenate: 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
Loool really? For real? Seriously?

I can help you get back your WhatsApp, all i need is your atm pin, Security and 16 digit number infront of it.

Let me know before it’s too late!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Whatsapp Was Hacked by akejujoe(f): 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
The first thing everyone should know is that they should never give verification code to a third party for any reason no matter how convincing they may sound.
Re: My Whatsapp Was Hacked by dominique(f): 7:42pm On Jan 22, 2020
We keep shouting, stop posting your numbers carelessly on public platforms, don't go joining strange Whatsapp groups but they will never hear. You live in a country where fraud is not only brazenly committed, it is justified by a lot of it's citizens and you still go giving sensitive details to strangers. When will my people hear word? sad

@Op, Follow this thread below, the op fell into similar trap and was given a lot of helpful tips

https://www.nairaland.com/5578082/whatsapp-been-hacked

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Curfew: Hit And Run Driver Crushes Policeman To Death In Lagos / Girl, 14, Took Her Life Due To Having No Internet To Attend Online Classes (Pix) / SARS Gives A Man Heavy Slaps For Refusing To Surrender His Phone In Warri. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.