Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

My Sexcapade On La Queue With A Man (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sexcapade On La Queue With A Man (18+) (1539 Views)

Watch Video Of Alhaja Kaola Giving BJ To Unidentified Man (18+) / White Girl Caught Giving Bj To A Homeless Man 18+ Video / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sexcapade On La Queue With A Man (18+) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2020
Disclamer: Français and english used in this text, grab whatever you can et sois content. It is not my faute you dont speak the two most populaires languages in africa
grin
For those who do not know me, Je suis nairaland's atheist, faqqot, hedonist, and unconvential fils de pute. Personellement rancunier.
I put whirlwind both in the sails of Religion and in the bodies of handsome garçons. Ok back to business.

I was in a waiting queue and a Guy came to shunt right in front of me. Not a stunner, visage 5/10, corps 6/10, but KONJI KONJI!!!

Alors il était là devant moi and I could Feel his soft skin before me. He was pushing backwards, c'était très sexy j'avoue!
I placed my erect pénis right in between his butthole and stayed there for 3 - 4 minutes. Discreetly of course!!!
Je lui ai demandé s'il aimait ce qui nous faisons. Il m'a rien dit. En souriant laughing so hard. Ça vaut pas la peine, je me suis dit. Il pouvait pas lire mes pensées, j'en suis sûr mais c'était une expérience very exciting.

Merci d'avoir lire mon histoire. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapade On La Queue With A Man (18+) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
You be gay abi.

1 Like

Re: My Sexcapade On La Queue With A Man (18+) by Fisher007: 10:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
MrMike96:
You be gay abi.

He is purely gay with perverted intention .The type you cannot leave your son with.

Eeeh where are we heading ooo.

(1) (Reply)

When Deborah Shows Off Her Pus#y / Why Does Female Expose Their Private Part. / So Many Men Go Into Marriage Unprepared.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.