Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Jekitech, Solar / Inverter Hub(Get answers to Inverter and Solar Questions here) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Jekitech, Solar / Inverter Hub(Get answers to Inverter and Solar Questions here) (1058 Views)

10-200kva Inverter And Solar Power Backup System / 7.5kva Inverter And Solar System / Your Inverter May Become Useless soon (Solar, Inverter and battery thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jekitech, Solar / Inverter Hub(Get answers to Inverter and Solar Questions here) by unicmarket: 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2020
We have over 7years of experience in Alternative power solutions market.

This hub is to provide solutions for consultations for free and also for Sales and Installations.

We have quite answered and been consulted on Nairaland and with a honest track record from our customers.

Some of our recent jobs will are here

www.jekitech.com/home

Re: Jekitech, Solar / Inverter Hub(Get answers to Inverter and Solar Questions here) by BENARI: 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
What can I achieve with 500k. 2.5kva Gen powers my home
Re: Jekitech, Solar / Inverter Hub(Get answers to Inverter and Solar Questions here) by unicmarket: 10:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
BENARI:
What can I achieve with 500k. 2.5kva Gen powers my home

You can achieve up to
2.4kva inverter
2, 220ah batteries
Abattery rack
320k can power your house( only Inverter)

If you are to make it solar

With Solar Panels
( 1000 watts )
And a Standard High Tech Solar Charge controller.
590k in total
For more enquires Please chat us up on 08031138665
Re: Jekitech, Solar / Inverter Hub(Get answers to Inverter and Solar Questions here) by unicmarket: 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
How do I audit or calculate my load myself?
Ans : check the power rating of all the equipments to be powered and add them together.

How do I know what size of Inverter to use, so I don’t fall prey to the hand of inexperienced Inverter vendors and installers?

Ans: When you calculate the power ratings, then multiply the total power rating you wish to power by 2.5, that’s the safe Inverter capacity you required

More answers are coming, we encourage you to ask. We love to be part of your power story
www.jekitech.com/home
Re: Jekitech, Solar / Inverter Hub(Get answers to Inverter and Solar Questions here) by unicmarket: 4:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
Tips on knowing the power rating of your Inverter and what it can power.

1. Know the Kva of the Inverter
2. Multiply the KVa of the Inverter by 0.6(known
as the "power factor"wink
3. That’s your the capacity of the Inverter right
there.
Note: Do not buy an Inverter that is exactly the load size you require, it certainly is a misfit, and would on the long run damage the Inverter.

What then?

It is professionally advised that you use an Inverter that is 2-2.5 times the addition of all your Inverter Load points. With this you can safely buy

... there are too many quark installers around, Shine your eyes.

www.jekitech.com/home or call 08031138665

Re: Jekitech, Solar / Inverter Hub(Get answers to Inverter and Solar Questions here) by unicmarket: 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
2500 watts system; since last 2 years August customer still giving thumbs up, powering a fridge, a freezer

And other appliances

The most important part of our organisation is HONESTY AND INTEGRITY

Re: Jekitech, Solar / Inverter Hub(Get answers to Inverter and Solar Questions here) by unicmarket: 1:28pm On Jan 24, 2020
Can I leave my Inverter on all the time?

Obviously, it is important that safety must be practiced and with that in consideration, there are some systems that you may have any to power even if you are not available at that time, probably an office wants to power a router so as not to get the network down, or power some other devices that just must be on 24/7, in this case your Inverter must be on. Where the contention is for this kind of system is the process and the validity of your installation and the professionalism of the installer.

A lose connection can cause a whole lot of problems especially when the owner or user is not around, so it’s pertinent that the installation be properly done and the choice of Inverter and other materials of equipments be carefully considered.

So in a sense if you are only using the Inverter for basic home appliance, why not, ensure you put it off before you leave.

www.jekitech.com/home 08031138665

Re: Jekitech, Solar / Inverter Hub(Get answers to Inverter and Solar Questions here) by unicmarket: 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2020
Getting the most out of your Inverter system

1. Ensure you don’t Overload
2.Ensure you confirm Original batteries in the market before buying
3. Buy Inverters with not too low, low voltage cut off point in order to save battery life span
4. Ensure all connections of appliances are properly connected with no lose connections
5. Ensure the Generator you use to charge is bigger in KvA and also supplies pure 50hz power( stable supply)
6. Ensure you allow periodic maintenance from your vendor or installer, so as to monitor and save you from unnecessary cost of repaires
7. Go for quality products rather than inferior or “just good enough” products (trust me, it will save you more on the long run.

Please comment below, if you are really gaining knowledge from this tips

www.jekitech.com/home or 08031138665

Re: Jekitech, Solar / Inverter Hub(Get answers to Inverter and Solar Questions here) by unicmarket: 7:24am On Jan 25, 2020
Here below is a question on another thread. Please read and learn.

Re: Jekitech, Solar / Inverter Hub(Get answers to Inverter and Solar Questions here) by unicmarket: 11:11am On Jan 25, 2020
A nairalander called us one beautiful morning and was really unhappy, An engineer previously installed 4 solar panels on His roof connected to His Hybrid Inverter, But the controller as refused to charge the batteries, this was really devastating for Him( after such an investment; falling into the wrong hands, makes the adventure scary).

We are not saying there may not be issues; here we say the issues should be resolvable or at least the installer should carry the problem of the client on His head and ensure it is fixed; many installers may just run off when there are problems; this is not good at all.

Staying with the customer through the thick and thin is what we call Business.

We sent an engineer there and corrected the issue of concern; got an Original product then boom; His Inverter was fixed, we kept calling client to note that the fixed or new system works properly and appropriately, ( note; some client sef no they try, when things get resolved they just forget to revert back to the engineer, I understand it’s the euphoria of joy sha)

To cut the Long Story short, He now uses the new system.

Pictures taken when under construction.

Re: Jekitech, Solar / Inverter Hub(Get answers to Inverter and Solar Questions here) by unicmarket: 11:20am On Jan 26, 2020
Tips continues

What is an Hybrid Inverter

An Hybrid Inverter, is an Inverter that both as in it a solar charge controller and also normal (permit me to say, NEPA) or grid power. So instead of buying an Inverter and a solar charge controller seperately, this one as both all in one.

It has its merits and demerits though.
Happy Sunday,

Re: Jekitech, Solar / Inverter Hub(Get answers to Inverter and Solar Questions here) by unicmarket: 11:37am On Jan 29, 2020
Get answers to Inverter and Solar Questions on this thread

(1) (Reply)

Hp Elitebook 840 G1 Core i5 (4th gen) Backlight keyboard, 8gb ram / Sold!! / Nfc Splashproof Bluetooth Speaker (USA)-soldout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.