Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch (47408 Views)

Work And Happiness: Heavily Armed Police Officers “gbese” With Burna Boy [watch] / “God Of Mompha Visit Me”, Charles Okocha Declares As He Meets Mompha In Dubai / Nasty C Loves This Boy Watch Till The End(video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by Timileyin1234(m): 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
Rubbish skit he dey talk say Nigeria government like bring somebody whey don go down.
When e dey show for us on instagram. E no tell us how e dey make the money. Make boys dey think say crime pay
Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by Shaiyz95(m): 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
Shaggi be like...!!ahh mopha police don release u?...very funny skit
Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by madridguy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
Name of his town and state?

Dhortunn:

You google searched then found a random website giving you info.

Let me tell you again, Mompha is Yoruba.
Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by Dharniel600(m): 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
Timileyin1234:
Rubbish skit he dey talk say Nigeria government like bring somebody whey don go down.
When e dey show for us on instagram. E no tell us how e dey make the money. Make boys dey think say crime pay
ogar make you too go hustle. Nobody cares, even the government does not care. If you like make you carry this country for head. Na our government be the real criminals

Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by IntellectOzone(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
Dharniel600:
ogar make you too go hustle. Nobody cares, even the government does not care. If you like make you carry this country for head. Na our government be the real criminals

I tell you bro

Dem no go hear, dem go just dey defend those useless tyrant Government that has no iota of pity for her citizens

Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by koolaid87: 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
This shaggi na Bastard grin angry grin
Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by jchioma: 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
Hilarious...

Very typical of the Nigerian police.

Shame!

Lexusgs430:
Hin don humble....... Nigeria fit tame tiger........... grin

You fo say "Amotekun" na ... grin

Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by vickydevoka(m): 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
Y some people just de yellow for nose
Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by de1de1SnrAd: 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
Olu maintain song "zeh eh Yahoo - zeh eh....." earned Nigeria disgraceful shade from Oprah. I wonder what this one will earn us or how many people would see this as an avenue to lash out at us. Uncle Shaggi, you for leave mompha alone nau abi dem tell you say nah only naija dey look for am?
Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by iso604: 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
Jhayeahsam01:
kindly help a brother with free accommodation for the limited period of time....
within kwara around amooyo or areas close to mcan.. thanks.. reach me via 0803310604 seven

You still get choice?

Nawaooh

Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by Jinyjagz(m): 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2020
grin grin ;Dtoo funny
Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by Olukoso1: 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
Jhayeahsam01:
kindly help a brother with free accommodation for the limited period of time....
within kwara around amooyo or areas close to mcan.. thanks.. reach me via 0803310604 seven

State your mission and ur period of stay...
Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by Youngsage: 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
Broda shaggi too dey hustle hin own!

Money enter hand, story change!

This life sha. grin grin grin
Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by sokkatua: 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
Accurate description of the Nigerian police
Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by Uwavee(m): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
See as Dem tear race. mompha self come dey run like Usain bolt
Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
iso604:

You still get choice?
Nawaooh
help oo
Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by Jhayeahsam01(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
Olukoso1:

State your mission and ur period of stay...
duty assumption Sunday to Fri just less than a month...
Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by Olukoso1: 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
Jhayeahsam01:

duty assumption
Sunday to Fri
just less than a month...

Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by zoghys: 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
Kendroid:

na 9ja money him steal?

Actually I didn't want to dignify you with my reply, but then your confused mind will get confused the more if I don't. A thief is a thief, in respective of whose money is involved so stop displaying your ignorance on social media.
Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by tityboi: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2020
Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by poweredcom(m): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mompha don de act skit
Notin person no go see for dis world remain make e enter studio sing song
Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by JunctionBox: 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
Pavarottii:
Brother shagi about to av 1million views on YouTube for this video... D guy don blow scatter.

How do they make money on YouTube views? Pardon my ignorance.
Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by OVA200(m): 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
Dhortunn:
Image Laundering.

Next thing for Mompha is to run for a post, maybe takeover from Shina Peller (as they are from the same hometown)

Naija na big cruise.

Just have money, you go dey flex even inside problem.

No stress! undecided
Abeg they are not from the same hometown; stop false gospel.
Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
Please help a guy with accomodation for a period of while within surulere ogunlana or adeniran ogunsanya with that axis
Here is my numb 07065898715 God bless as you
Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by Dhortunn(m): 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
OVA200:
Abeg they are not from the same hometown; stop false gospel.

K

After returning from Google.

Mompha is from Iseyin.
Leave Google and find out if you can.
Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by OVA200(m): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2020
Dhortunn:

K

After returning from Google.

Mompha is from Iseyin.
Leave Google and find out if you can.
Google you say!
Am from iseyin and I live very well in iseyin so I know what am talking about.
Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by Kidlecturer19: 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
Love dis skit... can't stop laughing ���
Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by Sniper101(m): 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
StupidNLmods:
Mompha is a criminal!
End of discussion!

Discussion continue

Mompha isn't a criminal.
Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by GlobalWay: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by UrVillagePpl: 9:56am On Jan 24, 2020
Lostz:
I watched the video yesterday and I was thinking it was someone that look like mompha.
mompha is paying shaggi to give him positive publicity?

wasted money.. he would have given it to Sydney talker and his clique..
bro shaggi dry abeg

Re: Broda Shaggi Features Mompha In His New Skit, Calls Him A Yahoo Boy - Watch by Thazard(m): 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2020
Balaxx:
even my dream funny pass this video

Fan To Davido: "You Are Not 24 But 29". Davido Replies / Basketmouth: "My Wife Doesn't Know How To Cook, So I SPOKE FREELY" / Adetutu: I Ran Out Of My Marriage After 2 Weeks