Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu (23262 Views)

Nigeria Won’t Float Naira, Emefiele Tells IMF, World Bank / Oke Obi-Enadhuze Who Tweeted ‘Nigeria Won’t End Me’ #EndSARS Protest Buried / Doyin Okupe: 'If Atiku Rules For A Day, Nigeria Won’t Recover For 10 Years' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by Vidyut: 7:18am On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Really?

So in this case, they are not Shiite but muslims?

I thought Buhari wanted to wipe them because they are not muslims.

They way Igbos keep going forth and back is one of the most interesting things existing recently. cheesy
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:42am On Jan 23, 2020
fairfora:
Travel ban, the one which has already taken effect codedly? I learnt US embassy has been busy refusing people visa like pure water since the last quarter of 2019, lol. Next level things.
they give Visas but you have to be old or have a lot of money....

1 Like

Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 7:42am On Jan 23, 2020
Presidency sef dey form agidi. It's even better you don't react because your reactions on several other issues haven't yielded nothing. Empty barrels.

2 Likes

Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 23, 2020
Please, apart from Access Bank, is there any other bank that one can withdraw #500 with ATM card?
Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by miketayo(m): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2020
stevmatt15:
Please, apart from Access Bank, is there any other bank that one can withdraw #500 with ATM card?

All banks

3 Likes

Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by Trump2020: 7:50am On Jan 23, 2020
Noerection:
We Igbo Shiites did the protest
But Igbos supported Trump strike against Shiite terrorist while Yoruba Moslems were wailing on Nairaland.
Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by mekuxiani(m): 7:50am On Jan 23, 2020
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/nigeria-wont-react-to-speculations-on-us-travel-ban-presidency/

there are a lot of issues they feel we aren't handling it and they don't want terrorist to enter from security deficient countries

1 Like

Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by Trutherme: 7:51am On Jan 23, 2020
It's no longer speculations Garba and Co. Continue to bury your heads in the sand. Keep doing bad things and expect good results
There are Countries that are not ready to let you destroy all the gains and progress we have made as a Nation for decades.
Hope US, UK, Canada and others will follow suit. It looks like they are the only ones who can get you to face reality lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by StrongandMighty: 7:51am On Jan 23, 2020
Esseite:

Bokoharam is Sunni aswell since one must belong to either sect.

Please stop arguing with that foolish gateman from the suburb of osogbo..
It doesn't speak well of you, don't allow him drag you into his madness..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by victorazyvictor(m): 7:52am On Jan 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
I don't even understand how this travel ban works. It will be all over the places that a country doesn't welcome Nigerians, yet I have been to some of those countries without any hitch, and indeed got all privileges accorded a foreigner.

Infact, in the heat of South African Xenophobia, I was still sent to Johannesburg and was treated as a foreigner with all necessary privileges for 3 weeks. So how does this ban really work?

Though all my foreign trips are official, I have this feeling there is no country I want to go on my own that I can't go, ban or no ban.

Ppl like you never near airport before.

3 Likes

Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by Afolabimills(m): 7:54am On Jan 23, 2020
Pls react Dumbo fool America is not Nigeria where fulani terrorist enter without Visa n kill rape kiddnap destroy react abeg idiots

1 Like

Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by mutumina007: 7:55am On Jan 23, 2020
Gov Akeredolu Commissions New Access Bank Branch In Owo, Ondo State - Investment - Nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/5646649/gov-akeredolu-commissions-new-access#86032938
Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by Geenosko: 7:56am On Jan 23, 2020
As if your government will be able to do anything about it grin
Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by Perfecttouchade: 7:56am On Jan 23, 2020
This is a joke mehn grin this can't be real mehn
Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by powerblaze(m): 7:57am On Jan 23, 2020
Instead of you to get there now and get Nigeria exempted, you sit n wait like the lousy scums you are..
Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2020
Righteousness89:
There is Nothing to React to...

The USA has done the Right thing..

When you Deliberately fail to put your House in order, that's what you get..
Well, if I were in their shoes, I will equally ban nigeria. When there is too much killing and kidnapping and govt is not doing anything about it. Do u think that foreign countries are not reading it, fulani will rape, kidnap and kill, yet we hv GCFR
Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by powerblaze(m): 7:58am On Jan 23, 2020
Simplyleo:
I don't even understand how this travel ban works. It will be all over the places that a country doesn't welcome Nigerians, yet I have been to some of those countries without any hitch, and indeed got all privileges accorded a foreigner.

Infact, in the heat of South African Xenophobia, I was still sent to Johannesburg and was treated as a foreigner with all necessary privileges for 3 weeks. So how does this ban really work?

Though all my foreign trips are official, I have this feeling there is no country I want to go on my own that I can't go, ban or no ban.

Go unofficially na
Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by techstack: 7:59am On Jan 23, 2020
Ban or not
cool
Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 23, 2020
miketayo:

All banks

please verify, not all.
FIRST BANK don't give 500 in ATM.
I mean their ATM don't show option for 500
Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by Youthleader22(m): 8:00am On Jan 23, 2020
Simplyleo:

So those 40 fraudsters were from China or Brazil.

Again, for the purpose of this, Nigeria is not topping the list of criminals again under tyrant Buhari?

Another wonder.

Keep going forth and back. cheesy

Are you people the owner of this thread? Why not take the guy's number and call him to continue your argument. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by 2metrelaurie(m): 8:02am On Jan 23, 2020
Simplyleo:

Really?

So in this case, they are not Shiite but muslims?

I thought Buhari wanted to wipe them because they are not muslims.

They way Igbos keep going forth and back is one of the most interesting things existing recently. cheesy

Aren't shias Muslims?

You have a gargantuan brain defect
Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 23, 2020
Simplyleo:

I travel too. I was in USA twice last year on business vacation. Those who are mostly affected are first time travellers and students. Some frequent travellers to had a bad experience at the US embassy in recent times. Are you also aware that, our government quickly released sowore and dasuki suddenly because some government officials with usa valid Visa had their visa recalled for visa cancellation? Why did you think the release was so sudden, contrary to what garba shehu and our brother adesina said after the DSS invaded our court in a commando style? A lot is happening in this government which you'd never be aware of, until it gets escalated

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by Angelfrost(m): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2020
I'm with Trump on this... Ban the bloody terrorists nations!!! Nonsense!!! undecided
Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 23, 2020
Esseite:

Until you see the implications and consequences?

and its reach, - meaning if it only affect the people they won't react but will react if it affect them, the cabal .
Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 23, 2020
INDUSTRIALFAN:
they give Visas but you have to be old or have a lot of money....
You're right on the old people getting their Visa application approved. No amount of money would determine your eligibility sir. US VOs would hardly even ask for your bank statement these days.

1 Like

Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by OnyesomJ(m): 8:15am On Jan 23, 2020
They should Ban Bubu from London
Abeg
I go like am die grin grin

2 Likes

Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 23, 2020
They have just reacted
Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by suzzyboss(m): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2020
Lol what are we the giant of Africa for.. If they ban us we ban them back... Abi who is with me,, we giants do not have time for nonsense.. They are still many other beautiful countries in the world.. God bless Nigeria lol

1 Like

Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by Realtalk20: 8:25am On Jan 23, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]
Re: US Travel Ban: Nigeria Won’t React To Speculations - Garba Shehu by awoo47: 8:26am On Jan 23, 2020
Simplyleo:

if travel ban dey
den no visa fr u except fr some purpose stated
no 2ways abt it

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Work Begins On The Collapsed Portion Of Makurdi-lafia-abuja Road (photos) / Tension In Cross River Communities Over Superhighway / James Ibori: I Never Said ‘PDP Sent Me To Jail, APC Released Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.