Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,793 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Secondary School Students Flogged Mercilessly For Calling Themselves Marlians. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Secondary School Students Flogged Mercilessly For Calling Themselves Marlians. (1184 Views)

Man Beats Wife Mercilessly For Refusing To Have Sex With Him (Photos) / Banana Thieves Caught And Flogged Mercilessly By Banana Owner(photos) / Man Beaten Mercilessly For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary School Students Flogged Mercilessly For Calling Themselves Marlians. by Nairaobserver: 6:16am On Jan 23, 2020
Secondary school students revealed what they got for allegedly identifying as Marlians.

One of the victims wrote;
What we get for calling ourselves marlians.....my school thinks marlian is a cult that do not wear belt and the girls do not wear bra and pants Monday Wednesday and Friday

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/01/secondary-school-students-flogged.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Secondary School Students Flogged Mercilessly For Calling Themselves Marlians. by Roadtoyesterday: 6:18am On Jan 23, 2020
What they need is punishment not wiping
Re: Secondary School Students Flogged Mercilessly For Calling Themselves Marlians. by BabangidaHamza(m): 6:20am On Jan 23, 2020
May God bless the school authority for beating the nonsense out of these so called Marlians.. They can try that nuisance at their parents House not school.. Morality first.

5 Likes

Re: Secondary School Students Flogged Mercilessly For Calling Themselves Marlians. by Youngmum1(f): 6:20am On Jan 23, 2020
The teachers are displaying Malian like behavior. smiley There are better ways to correct these kids.
Re: Secondary School Students Flogged Mercilessly For Calling Themselves Marlians. by Nairaobserver: 6:23am On Jan 23, 2020
BabangidaHamza:
May God bless the school authority for beating the nonsense out of these so called Marlians.. They can try that nuisance at their parents House not school.. Morality first.

Jeez shocked
Re: Secondary School Students Flogged Mercilessly For Calling Themselves Marlians. by ValCon888: 6:24am On Jan 23, 2020
I wish I was the one handling that cane.
The word 'marlian' will never escape from their lips again.

3 Likes

Re: Secondary School Students Flogged Mercilessly For Calling Themselves Marlians. by ABINTUK(m): 6:29am On Jan 23, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:

My brother wiping is also in line, with the kind of marlian children we have now.

They need the hard way...

In my days, we were flogged than this.
It really helped reset our strayed juvenile memory.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Students Flogged Mercilessly For Calling Themselves Marlians. by Dreal1247: 6:31am On Jan 23, 2020
Kudos to the teachers. How can they claim to belong to a group that exhibit unruly behavior. They are helping the students not to jeopardize their future. And I hope it works out for them. In future, they will be thankful to the teachers for the kind and lovely gesture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Students Flogged Mercilessly For Calling Themselves Marlians. by ABINTUK(m): 6:31am On Jan 23, 2020
Youngmum1:
The teachers are displaying Malian like behavior. smiley There are better ways to correct these kids.

What better way?

I prefer this method...

They need it the hard way.

If they are being dealt with this way for three days. Be rest assured marlian will fly out of their body.
Re: Secondary School Students Flogged Mercilessly For Calling Themselves Marlians. by Muhammad2468(m): 6:32am On Jan 23, 2020
astalavi
Re: Secondary School Students Flogged Mercilessly For Calling Themselves Marlians. by mamaafrik(m): 6:55am On Jan 23, 2020
Egba looko were,spare the rod and spoil the child.

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Students Flogged Mercilessly For Calling Themselves Marlians. by Balaxx: 7:11am On Jan 23, 2020
Roadtoyesterday:
mk I gv small punishment join

Re: Secondary School Students Flogged Mercilessly For Calling Themselves Marlians. by Yohh: 7:24am On Jan 23, 2020
As long as the scars will fade off, no problem trashing the Marian pupils..
Re: Secondary School Students Flogged Mercilessly For Calling Themselves Marlians. by punisha: 7:32am On Jan 23, 2020
These young ones,
They will constitute nuisance like hell with the way they are going olorun! They appreciate evil and love anything bad.
They won't be needing flogging but exorcism soon
Re: Secondary School Students Flogged Mercilessly For Calling Themselves Marlians. by operandus(m): 7:53am On Jan 23, 2020
That's right, pialuo fa aru. Nonsense!!
Re: Secondary School Students Flogged Mercilessly For Calling Themselves Marlians. by Gosj01(m): 9:17am On Jan 23, 2020
Still talking about Marlians after that flogging

I sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.
Re: Secondary School Students Flogged Mercilessly For Calling Themselves Marlians. by Bola146(f): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2020
BabangidaHamza:

Amen

(1) (Reply)

Boy, 14, Arrested Over Anal Sex With 2 Under Aged Boys / Security Tips For Banks Customers / A Scammer I Met On Social Media, Who Does Flip Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.