Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

I Enjoy Sleeping With Young Girls Between The Ages Of 12 And 14. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Enjoy Sleeping With Young Girls Between The Ages Of 12 And 14. (1195 Views)

Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 / Indian Man Caught Having Sex With Young Street Girl In His Car In Zambia (Photos / Food Seller Caught With Young Girl's Head In Her Restaurant In Cameroon (Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Enjoy Sleeping With Young Girls Between The Ages Of 12 And 14. by Idamond: 8:52am On Feb 17, 2020
A Nigerian man identified as Austine Okonkwo has been blasted on social media after he stated that he enjoys sleeping with young girls between the ages of 12 and 14.
The young man took to the comment section of a Facebook group SugarBtips, where a lady had written on how she caught her husband with their 12-year-old house help.
According to the lady, she wakes up in the middle of the night most times, only to discover that her husband is not by her side. She then decided to look for him within the house one day and saw him pounding the 12-year-old girl.

Austin in his response wrote that if he was the husband, he would send out the woman and continue having carnal knowledge of the little girl. In fact, he enjoys them most when they are within that age range.

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Sleeping With Young Girls Between The Ages Of 12 And 14. by Goldencheese(m): 8:54am On Feb 17, 2020
This man is a goat. Devil don catch you today.
Yeye animal in human skin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Enjoy Sleeping With Young Girls Between The Ages Of 12 And 14. by Mursz: 8:57am On Feb 17, 2020
Joke! Seriously? This guy should have been arrested by now.

What a silly comment, that is how it starts.

Bloody pedophiles everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Enjoy Sleeping With Young Girls Between The Ages Of 12 And 14. by stainlink(m): 8:59am On Feb 17, 2020
Hnmmm

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Sleeping With Young Girls Between The Ages Of 12 And 14. by Halam09(m): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2020
What an expensive statement to joke with
Re: I Enjoy Sleeping With Young Girls Between The Ages Of 12 And 14. by okomile(f): 9:03am On Feb 17, 2020
grin
Good for you!
Running mouth like tap water.

I d I o t

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Sleeping With Young Girls Between The Ages Of 12 And 14. by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 17, 2020
Why he's dumb? Facebook is not nairaland. E go show your face instantly
Nairaland is not anonymous like that don't think it is.

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Sleeping With Young Girls Between The Ages Of 12 And 14. by shakur4luv(m): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nah guy man nah I pray someone enjoy his own daughter too when she is 12,13 and 14 cool cool
Re: I Enjoy Sleeping With Young Girls Between The Ages Of 12 And 14. by ERockson: 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
He must be a nairalader. Old men use to make reckless statement from that side

(1) (Reply)

Can Loan Sharks Connive With Arm Robbers Or Kidnappers To Rob Customers? / California Cops Fatally Shoot A Double Amputee As He Tried To Evade Arrest (Vid) / Alcohol Is Not Safe,anymore!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.