Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 (144191 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by treelineinnovat: 10:00pm On Mar 11, 2020
treelineinnovat:

Like seriously, if I don't see mail tomorrow, I guess I ll just v to move on. PWC no try o for this kind tension. Bin refreshing my mail since morning plus refreshing this thread
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Princy95: 10:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
[quote author=treelineinnovat post=87363567][/quote] was it like this last year? I thought they will send everything at once..
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Trillwest: 7:48am On Mar 12, 2020
[quote author=treelineinnovat post=87363567][/quote] Check ur spam msg or junk
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Jurshwa: 8:08am On Mar 12, 2020
Trillwest:
Check ur spam msg or junk
been checking that too since..
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Tsound007: 8:54am On Mar 12, 2020
Please someone should help us ask PwC what's the way forward for us that have not gotten any mail yet.

Those people that work with PwC, this is where we need you guys most.

Thanks!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by fattylaw: 9:26am On Mar 12, 2020
Tsound007:
Please someone should help us ask PwC what's the way forward for us that have not gotten any mail yet.

Those people that work with PwC, this is where we need you guys most.

Thanks!
I don't understand this stuff too ooo, after Doug the test no result to know whether u can progress or not. Success or regret emails nothing kwa. Up till now
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Tsound007: 9:27am On Mar 12, 2020
fattylaw:
I don't understand this stuff too ooo, after Doug the test no result to know whether u can progress or not. Success or regret emails nothing kwa. Up till now
I'm telling you, it's not funny anymore.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by BamBella(m): 9:40am On Mar 12, 2020
fattylaw:

Lol, I can perfectly relate smiley

But I'll still ask you guys to be patient, you'll surely get your emails (Regret or Success). PwC doesn't leave their candidates hanging without giving them feedbacks, so I'll ask you to relax a little more.

Peace!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Donas11(m): 9:50am On Mar 12, 2020
Thunder go soon fire this PWC people oo,so I no deserve to get feedback(regret or success) for the online test,whey I waste my data on...I go sue them oo..Very disgusting

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Princy95: 10:11am On Mar 12, 2020
BamBella:

Lol, I can perfectly relate smiley

But I'll still ask you guys to be patient, you'll surely get your emails (Regret or Success). PwC doesn't leave their candidates hanging without giving them feedbacks, so I'll ask you to relax a little more.

Peace!
They know that their verification test is starting on the 16th, why not send emails to everyone at the same time so that successful candidates can start reading for the verification test.. why the delay??
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Donnar: 10:20am On Mar 12, 2020
I’m so tired of waiting for this mail, I don’t even feel like studying anymore. PWC is too good to be acting this way.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by kayzee351: 10:24am On Mar 12, 2020
You can try sending them mail today
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Adaezeezeugwu81(f): 10:26am On Mar 12, 2020
Good morning all. You guys should try and relax and have a little bit of patience.

I am also as affected as you all are,and I can relate so well with your feelings.

I mailed them today via their website to inquire if the would still send out mails to those who have not gotten any feedback yet ,you can also try sending them mail to inquire too.

I am yet to receive their response on my inquiry.
But I plead that we all should have patience,by Gods grace things would fall in place.

In other note,nobody should see this as the end of the road for him or her, there are many other opportunities that could be explored.
Best wishes to all of us.

Thanks

5 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Olady24: 10:39am On Mar 12, 2020
If they call some people for oral interview now and they ask "Are you a patient person" their answer will be yes o.
Y'all should exercise patience biko, regret or success mail, one will eventually come

3 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Adaezeezeugwu81(f): 10:48am On Mar 12, 2020
Lmao��
Olady24:
If they call some people for oral interview now and they ask "Are you a patient person" their answer will be yes o.
Y'all should exercise patience biko, regret or success mail, one will eventually come
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Jurshwa: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2020
if I don't get a mail from them today, i'll just type a very touching regret mail and send it to myself grin....... I cannot come and kill myself

9 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Adaezeezeugwu81(f): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2020
Kill me ooo ��� hey God my belle ooo. Lwkmd
Jurshwa:
if I don't get a mail from them today, i'll just type a very touching regret mail and send it to myself grin....... I cannot come and kill myself
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by mperoakeem(m): 11:00am On Mar 12, 2020
Jurshwa:
grin grin grin Kill me now
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Tsound007: 11:21am On Mar 12, 2020
Jurshwa:
���
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Jurshwa: 12:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
Adaezeezeugwu81:
Good morning all. You guys should try and relax and have a little bit of patience.

I am also as affected as you all are,and I can relate so well with your feelings.

I mailed them today via their website to inquire if the would still send out mails to those who have not gotten any feedback yet ,you can also try sending them mail to inquire too.

I am yet to receive their response on my inquiry.
But I plead that we all should have patience,by Gods grace things would fall in place.

In other note,nobody should see this as the end of the road for him or her, there are many other opportunities that could be explored.
Best wishes to all of us.

Thanks
My dear managed services is not replying too...... i feel its intentional
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by promDpmax: 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
Na make we kuku give up na
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Jurshwa: 1:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Managed services just replied me, this what they said

Good Day,

Thank you for your email.

You will need to relay this question to the organisation that asked you to take the assessment directly.

Your employer or potential employer is the controller of your personal data so we cannot provide you feedback on your candidate results.

Our contracts with our clients prevent us from giving you your assessment results unless we have specific permission from our client to do so.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.

Regards,
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Marykelly: 1:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
[
Jurshwa:
Have you reached out to pwc

Good Day,

You will need to relay this question to the organisation that asked you to take the assessment directly.

Your employer or potential employer is the controller of your personal data so we cannot provide you feedback on your candidate results.

Our contracts with our clients prevent us from giving you your assessment results unless we have specific permission from our client to do so.

Regards,
quote author=Jurshwa po
Jurshwa:

Good Day,

Regards,
st=87379817]Managed services just replied me, this what they said

Good Day,

Regards,[/quote]
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Marykelly: 1:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
[Have you reached out to pwc? quote author=Jurshwa post=87379817]Managed services just replied me, this what they said

Good Day,

Regards,[/quote]
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Trouble2018: 1:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
Marykelly:
[Have you reached out to pwc? quote author=Jurshwa post=87379817]Managed services just replied me, this what they said

Good Day,

Regards,

Their technical support sent me the same thing yesterday. Try reach out to PWC directly.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by kayzee351: 2:20pm On Mar 12, 2020
Please, have you reached out to PwC directly?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by nmicky(m): 2:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Is anyone writing on a Saturday. Either 21st or 28th??
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Smartworld20(m): 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
nmicky:
pIs anyone writing on a Saturday. Either 21st or 28th??

yes
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Igboegbayi(m): 3:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
I have just spoken to their customer care just on phone, she said the success mail is dropping in batches.... That I should keep calm

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Jurshwa: 3:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
Igboegbayi:
I have just spoken to their customer care just on phone, she said the success mail is dropping in batches.... That I should keep calm
This is comforting ..... hope its success mail ooo ..... cos it will be painful to get regret mail after all dis wahala. cry

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Tsound007: 3:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
Igboegbayi:
That means we can safely say we that have not received anything yet are successful?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (59) (Reply)

Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.