Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 (144185 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Tsound007: 3:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
Jurshwa:
This is comforting ..... hope its success mail ooo ..... cos it will be painful to get regret mail after all dis wahala. cry
I guess maybe they want to deal with the first batch of verification first and then they will follow with the next batch.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Maxdiamond(m): 3:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
Lord, please favour me. I want a success mail from you. Only you Lord can do it. Amen.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Jurshwa: 4:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
Dear first batchers, please learn very well... open your eyes and ears to observe well, then do us a report of your experience ..... thank you my capable first batchers grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by promDpmax: 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
The verification test is from 16th to 28th, I have a friend who got his success mail to write the verification test on 20th, so how do they intend splitting the batches if we don't receive a mail by tomorrow
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by ebonyalhjnr(f): 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2020
Did anyone of you by any chance choose that they would like to write their test in a state outside of Lagos?
I think that maybe the reason why
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by mima1: 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
ebonyalhjnr:
Did anyone of you by any chance choose that they would like to write their test in a state outside of Lagos?
Yes o, I chose Abuja
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ive heard of people who are scheduled for 24th and 25th as well. It is really difficult to conclude that this is being done in batches follow by the plan of activities someone posted here. I'm not saying this to scare anyone
promDpmax:
The verification test is from 16th to 28th, I have a friend who got his success mail to write the verification test on 20th, so how do they intend splitting the batches if we don't receive a mail by tomorrow
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Adaezeezeugwu81(f): 5:01pm On Mar 12, 2020
Well I heard all verification test are done in Lagos and not outside lagos. I doubt if location is the problem.
ebonyalhjnr:
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
I really understand how some of us here who haven't gotten feedback from PWC are feeling right now. It is really turning to something else. I know this is not PWC like. So something definitely must be going on that's not clear.

I'd like to use this medium to call on our bosses in 5B, the like of @thelastgenius and others here to help shed light on this in case u have information concerning the state of the matter. We need this to calm the nerve of those who haven't seen mail yet.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Sleydking(m): 5:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
Adaezeezeugwu81:
Well I heard all verification test are done in Lagos and not outside lagos. I doubt if location is the problem.
Verification tests are also done outside Lagos....
My friend is writing on 27 March and his would hold in port harcourt....
The venues for the verification tests are Lagos, port harcourt and Abuja.....
I really don’t know why some persons are yet to get success or regret mails....But I wish everyone of us the best. Whether PWC or otherwise...
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by EGreatA: 5:43pm On Mar 12, 2020
Adaezeezeugwu81:

Mine is in Port Harcourt....
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Adaezeezeugwu81(f): 5:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
If someone has been scheduled to write on the 27th of march,then I doubt if there is anything as to second batch. This is just the bitter truth.
I have taken tests and exams in life, and it is only appropriate to give a feedback to the candidate if their test were canceled, If they failed or if they were successfull. But what can we do,we can only wait and wait. It is well
Sleydking:

Verification tests are also done outside Lagos....
My friend is writing on 27 March and his would hold in port harcourt....
The venues for the verification tests are Lagos, port harcourt and Abuja.....
I really don’t know why some persons are yet to get success or regret mails....But I wish everyone of us the best. Whether PWC or otherwise...

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Smartworld20(m): 5:53pm On Mar 12, 2020
Adaezeezeugwu81:
If someone has been scheduled to write on the 27th of march,then I doubt if there is anything as to second batch. This is just the bitter truth.
I have taken tests and exams in life, and it is only appropriate to give a feedback to the candidate if their test were canceled, If they failed or if they were successfull. But what can we do,we can only wait and wait. It is well

My thoughts too... i think all those who got success mail are the successful ones. the PWC I know doesn't send out invites in batches... we just have to take it like this...

#congrats to all those who made it to the next stage...
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by joywonderment(f): 5:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
It is well o,
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2020
Could it be the online test was a void or invalid entry for them not to have sent any mail to some of us. Something is really wrong somewhere. cry
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Princy95: 6:12pm On Mar 12, 2020
horlamidey001:
Could it be the online test was a void or invalid entry for them not to have sent any mail to some of us. Something is really wrong somewhere. cry
I was actually thinking about this cry
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Sleydking(m): 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
horlamidey001:
Exactly my thoughts but let’s wait and see....
This is similar to my case last year when I wrote the graduate trainee exam with cardinal stone partners around August....I didn’t get a success or regret mail...I even called them on phone without any positive reply.....things like this hurts but God is not dead....
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by joywonderment(f): 6:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
PWC please reply us na
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by YoungHunter: 6:15pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sleydking:

Exactly my thoughts but let’s wait and see....
This is similar to my case last year when I wrote the graduate trainee exam with cardinal stone partners around August....I didn’t get a success or regret mail...I even called them on phone without any positive reply.....things like this hurts but God is not dead....
Same experience with CardinalStone
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Sleydking(m): 6:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
YoungHunter:

Same experience with CardinalStone
Very disheartening and getting over it was hard......
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by joywonderment(f): 6:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
horlamidey001:

I don't think so, shey wen we registered SHL sent us email dat we have successfully registered on their page n sent us d link for d test.
So I know nothing went wrong, I believe d issue is from d beginning for the people they sent only text message nt email inviting dem for d test to be contacted by shl, which was followed by email from shl, PWC never did send us any email before so....
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2020
Has anyone being able to send a mail to PWC. If yes did they reply
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Adaezeezeugwu81(f): 6:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
I don't understand
joywonderment:

I don't think so, shey wen we registered SHL sent us email dat we have successfully registered on their page n sent us d link for d test.
So I know nothing went wrong, I believe d issue is from d beginning for the people they sent only text message nt email inviting dem for d test to be contacted by shl, which was followed by email from shl, PWC never did send us any email before so....
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
joywonderment:

i wasn't initially sent the test invite mail by PWC, but i got the success mail. I don't think that's the issue.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by joywonderment(f): 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
chuxyfranklin:

i wasn't initially sent the test invite mail by PWC, but i got the success mail. I don't think that's the issue.

Oh OK it's well o
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Adaezeezeugwu81(f): 6:52pm On Mar 12, 2020
I was sent a text invite sha. Maybe that's why I didn't get any feedback mail from them
chuxyfranklin:

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Sirmikky1(m): 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
Let's keep expecting till the first day of the verification test.

I trust Aunty Toyin to not fvk up
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Adaezeezeugwu81(f): 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2020
I sent her a mail. She asked me to mail the address that invited me for the test which I did. Nothing since then
Sirmikky1:

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Mar 12, 2020
Adaezeezeugwu81:
I was sent a text invite sha. Maybe that's why I didn't get any feedback mail from them

i was also sent an invite via text message too. That's actually not the issue.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Princy95: 7:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
Sirmikky1:

Why should we expect mails till the first day of verification? How do they expect us to study for the test if it turns out to be successful
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by joywonderment(f): 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
Adaezeezeugwu81:
I sent her a mail. She asked me to mail the address that invited me for the test which I did. Nothing since then

Please which email did u use to mail her please send it to me let me email her too. Tanx
Joytejiri@gmail.com
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Viktohria: 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
I also need the mail as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (59) (Reply)

Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.