Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,143 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 (144346 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by sosoye: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2020
Lol May the Force be with y’all having interviews today. Go and make the killing guys....

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Cflow10: 11:47am On Jul 20, 2020
Still yet to receive a mail too �
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Ecastle: 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2020
yet to receive too
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Wickedinlaw: 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2020
Cflow10:
Still yet to receive a mail too �
Send them a mail
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by obinna8816: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2020
Did you send them a mail
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Julietayoola: 4:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
weldon to ppl that wrote today was there assessment center or only one on one panel interview
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by obinna8816: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2020
Wickedinlaw:

Send them a mail

please will they respond.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Eryckah911(f): 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2020
cycklerhimself:
Advisory here.

Got the interview invite last night for Monday, 20 July 2020, 15:00 - 16:00.

From all indications, seems likely to be a panel interview - will find out then.

How was your interview today? shocked
Hope it went better than you expected
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Julietayoola: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2020
Wishing everyone success ���
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Wickedinlaw: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2020
Cycler gist us na cry
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by cycklerhimself: 4:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hey everyone, many thanks for all the success wishes and prayers. Right back at y’all.

Had my interview today and I think it went quite well – had a fun conversation with the 3 interviewers. My sense is that It’s easily the most straight-forward part of the recruitment process – that’s if you’re well prepared and are able to communicate clearly and concisely.

The interview lasted for about 45 minutes. They began by presenting me with a domestically relevant economic theme to discuss. I would love to share what exactly my topic was; however, I don’t know if that’s appropriate or nah, therefore, I’d rather not (I doubt they’ll give the same topic to others tho). But I think the main idea of this section is for them to see how you think through problems and how you can communicate your thoughts. So, there’s truly no right or wrong answer here, oh and you’d be required to speak for no more than 5 minutes.

From there, they moved on to asking me the classic interview questions such as:

Tell me about yourself
Then more follow-up questions on what I had just shared about myself
Then more questions about the relevant experiences listed on my CV
Tell me about a time that you had to work on a collaborative project
Tell me about a time where you received negative feedback and how you dealt with it.
What skills have you learned in the most recent past that would be relevant to PwC?
Tell us about the LOS you selected and why?
Which of the units do you think you are most suited to and why?
Any question(s) for us?

So, my advice will be to read your CV and be familiar with whatever you’ve claimed on it. Secondly, read and understand those documents that describe PwC's business activities. Lastly, I know this is somewhat clichéd, but be yourself! If you feel tensed, don’t worry, it’s completely normal – it’s your internal system priming you up for the occasion.

All the best to everyone.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by bright8569: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2020
cycklerhimself:
Hey everyone, many thanks for all the success wishes and prayers. Right back at y’all.

Had my interview today and I think it went quite well – had a fun conversation with the 3 interviewers. My sense is that It’s easily the most straight-forward part of the recruitment process – that’s if you’re well prepared and are able to communicate clearly and concisely.

The interview lasted for about 45 minutes. They began by presenting me with a domestically relevant economic theme to discuss. I would love to share what exactly my topic was; however, I don’t know if that’s appropriate or nah, therefore, I’d rather not (I doubt they’ll give the same topic to others tho). But I think the main idea of this section is for them to see how you think through problems and how you can communicate your thoughts. So, there’s truly no right or wrong answer here, oh and you’d be required to speak for no more than 5 minutes.

Tell me about yourself
Tell me about a time where you received negative feedback and how you dealt with it.
What skills have you learned in the most recent past that would be relevant to PwC?
Any question(s) for us?

So, my advice will be to read your CV and be familiar with whatever you’ve claimed on it. Secondly, read and understand those documents that describe PwC's business activities. Lastly, I know this is somewhat clichéd, but be yourself! If you feel tensed, don’t worry, it’s completely normal – it’s your internal system priming you up for the occasion.

My guy you are the best.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Wickedinlaw: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2020
cycklerhimself:

Tell me about yourself
Any question(s) for us?

Thanks bro..
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Eryckah911(f): 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
cycklerhimself:

Tell me about yourself
Any question(s) for us?

Thanks for sharing G.
Sounds like it went great.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Eryckah911(f): 5:29pm On Jul 20, 2020
Meanwhile some have finished their interview, some of us are still waiting for invite mail.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by benque: 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
Congratulations on a successful interview. Please I'd like to know if you were giving some time to come up with points for the topic that they brought up or they just required you to reply immediately

cycklerhimself:

Tell me about yourself
Any question(s) for us?

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Writerchic: 5:36pm On Jul 20, 2020
Eryckah911:
Meanwhile some have finished their interview, some of us are still waiting for invite mail.
As in... Pwc wetin dey occur?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Cflow10: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2020
Eryckah911:
Asin eh serious matter
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Eryckah911(f): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2020
Mmn
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Eryckah911(f): 6:16pm On Jul 20, 2020
We will have to send them a mail tomorrow to remind them that they have forgotten some people o if not oyo for us
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Bouiqui: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2020
cycklerhimself:

Tell me about yourself
Any question(s) for us?

Can you please share the topic to have a sense of direction. M sure they have lot from where that came from. Pleaseee angry
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by cycklerhimself: 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
benque:
Congratulations on a successful interview. Please I'd like to know if you were giving some time to come up with points for the topic that they brought up or they just required you to reply immediately

The topic was read out to me and I was given 5 minutes to come up with relevant points and discuss.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by iamwok: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2020
cycklerhimself:

Please isn't LOS and Unit supposed to mean same thing?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Wickedinlaw: 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2020
Eryckah911:
We will have to send them a mail tomorrow to remind them that they have forgotten some people o if not oyo for us
Send it today so as to get a reply first thing tomorrow morning!
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by cycklerhimself: 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2020
iamwok:

Please isn't LOS and Unit supposed to mean same thing?

Well, in this context, LOS is Advisory and units are Transactions, BRS, Corporate Finance etc.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by benque: 6:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
Where you allowed to out source information from Google or they just wanted your thoughts only

cycklerhimself:

The topic was read out to me and I was given 5 minutes to come up with relevant points and discuss.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Bouiqui: 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hello guys, I can’t even remember what I applied for
Not sure if it’s advisory or Assurance Buh m scheduled for Friday. Will I be allowed to choose a preferred unit ?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Komi11: 8:23pm On Jul 20, 2020
Bouiqui:
Hello guys, I can’t even remember what I applied for
Not sure if it’s advisory or Assurance Buh m scheduled for Friday. Will I be allowed to choose a preferred unit ?

I had the some issue. Simply login to the pwc career portal and from there you can easily see what you applied for
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by lonewolf20: 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2020
Please who has an idea of the units under assurance
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Eig(m): 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2020
lonewolf20:

I think you can find details of this on the synopsis they sent to us the other day.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by lonewolf20: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2020
Eig:

I think you can find details of this on the synopsis they sent to us the other day.
I have gone thru it but it only talks about their SERVICES. They have units like CIPS, ENERGY and some other units under ASSURANCE.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Eazyp3000: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
lonewolf20:

Go to their website and read on assurance services, you will find them there . ��

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (59) (Reply)

Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.