Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 (144355 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (59) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Wickedinlaw: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2020
Kindly do the needful please and doubt me later.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by cycklerhimself: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
iamwok:

Please upload a picture of the acknowledgement mail.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Wickedinlaw: 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
eureka01:

OK. Things are getting interesting here. Please is the acknowledgment mail the reminder mail and the LOS guide?
No.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by iamwok: 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2020
Oya, everyone should goan send their mails and pray it meets them well. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by cycklerhimself: 10:37pm On Jul 16, 2020
eureka01:
Cycklerhimself please say something

Because they didn't specify, I wouldn't think it matters a great deal whether you replied the original email or composed a new one.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by ObianujuU: 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2020
This is scary o. Is there a way one can reach them.to inform them of this recent development? I've had to compose a new mail and send.
This is past deadline already �
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Wickedinlaw: 10:51pm On Jul 16, 2020
ObianujuU:
This is scary o. Is there a way one can reach them.to inform them of this recent development? I've had to compose a new mail and send.

Let's pray for grace bro..
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by iamwok: 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2020
ObianujuU:

I think we should all resend to be on a safer side and pray there'll be no penalty. I just sent mine.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Emperorclarkken: 11:10pm On Jul 16, 2020
The replied mail is also the same email address. Some of us got some documents after sendingvthe mail. I think thats shows it was delivered
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Presbeuo(m): 11:59pm On Jul 16, 2020
Wickedinlaw:
Please if you replied the mail, it won't be attended to. Compose and resend to ng_recruitment@pwc.com..

Replying the mail will go to Toyin inbox and not the recruitment mailbox. Kindly do so tonight.

I pray we are still given the grace to send it after realizing that.

Those that composed it and sent it to ng_recruitment@pwc.com already got feedback
This is not true. I sent the mail directly to ng_recruitment and I did not get feedback.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Presbeuo(m): 12:04am On Jul 17, 2020
Y'all shouldn't work up yourselves abeg. No point resending the documents na.

2 Likes

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by bright8569: 1:11am On Jul 17, 2020
iamwok:
Oya, everyone should goan send their mails and pray it meets them well. Lol

The guy that initiated submitting the documents via new composition wanted to push guys to do the same so that he wont be alone in that kind of situation because PWC Instruction was "send to this mailbox". Meaning you were to reply the mail since it was still the same address.

If you panicked and resend after deadline grace expanded, then start praying to your God.

When PWC sent those documents, it was indirctly telling you be getting prepared.

Ordinarily you are suppose to reply the mail to have an history message--- For the feedback, I got sms from Pwc and message about what they do after submission.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Faizee32: 2:50am On Jul 17, 2020
I don't think they must have been able to respond to every mail. All their correspondence came through the trail so it still makes sense to reply the trail.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by iamwok: 5:31am On Jul 17, 2020
bright8569:

The guy that initiated submitting the documents via new composition wanted to push guys to do the same so that he wont be alone in that kind of situation because PWC Instruction was "send to this mailbox". Meaning you were to reply the mail since it was still the same address.

If you panicked and resend after deadline grace expanded, then start praying to your God.

When PWC sent those documents, it was indirctly telling you be getting prepared.

Ordinarily you are suppose to reply the mail to have an history message--- For the feedback, I got sms from Pwc and message about what they do after submission.

Let's leave all d panic. Whether u sent once or twice, u will be attended to so long as u sent. They are human too and know mistakes can happen.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Eryckah911(f): 6:19am On Jul 17, 2020
Wickedinlaw:
Please if you replied the mail, it won't be attended to. Compose and resend to ng_recruitment@pwc.com..

Replying the mail will go to Toyin inbox and not the recruitment mailbox. Kindly do so tonight.

I pray we are still given the grace to send it after realizing that.

Those that composed it and sent it to ng_recruitment@pwc.com already got feedback
This is not true now,my friend replied the mail and he got an acknowledgement mail so I doubt if that is the case. Please don't assume and cause unnecessary panic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by junmangul: 7:39am On Jul 17, 2020
Well, I resent mine yesterday night and got an acknowledgement mail this morning.
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Julietayoola: 9:13am On Jul 17, 2020
Personal I feel there is no need spreading panic the most important thing is that you have sent the mail and before the deadline as long as u have sent it they will see it
bright8569:

The guy that initiated submitting the documents via new composition wanted to push guys to do the same Thing so that he wont be alone in that kind of situation because PWC Instruction was "send to this mailbox". Meaning you were to reply the mail since it was still the same address.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Emperorclarkken: 11:36am On Jul 17, 2020
Can anyone post the link to the pwc 2019 thread
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 17, 2020
bright8569:

I resent my credentials this morning and asked that the kindly acknowledge the receipt of my mail. They just responded.

If you want to resend fine, if you don't want to resend fine. Try not to make it look like those who resent or didn't are in some sort of trouble.

1 Like

Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by lonewolf20: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Emperorclarkken: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
Thank you
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Julietayoola: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hiii pls does anyone understand this thing about meeting link
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Eryckah911(f): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
Julietayoola:
Hiii pls does anyone understand this thing about meeting link
The link that will take you to the interview platform
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Julietayoola: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2020
Please does anybody know if this is going to be an assessment center or just one on one interview
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by bright8569: 10:00am On Jul 18, 2020
Julietayoola:
Please does anybody know if this is going to be an assessment center or just one on one interview

For Advisory guys, check your mails
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2020
bright8569:

For Advisory guys, check your mails

What is the mail saying biko?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by lonewolf20: 10:34am On Jul 18, 2020
Goldish:

What is the mail saying biko?
Interview dates
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by lonewolf20: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2020
Julietayoola:
Judging from the mail, my guess is just one on one interview
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 18, 2020
lonewolf20:

Interview dates

Where is my own mail na lipsrsealed

What is your date?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by lonewolf20: 10:49am On Jul 18, 2020
Goldish:

Where is my own mail na lipsrsealed

What is your date?
Yet to receive but a friend has received the invite
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by Eryckah911(f): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
lonewolf20:

Yet to receive but a friend has received the invite
Did your friend apply for advisory too?
Re: Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 by lonewolf20: 3:15pm On Jul 18, 2020
Eryckah911:

Did your friend apply for advisory too?
Yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (59) (Reply)

Nirsal And Cbn Recruitment Is Going On / Diamond Bank 2015 Recruitment / Inec Apointment 2013 (newly Apointed Staffs )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.