Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,493 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class (46799 Views)

Bells University Lecturer Shaves A Student’s Hair In Ogun State (Photos, Video) / Teacher Arrested For Pulling 12-year-old Student’s Hair (Photo) / Teacher Styles Her Hair Like Her Student's Hair To Make Her Feel Better (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by Gwagone: 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2020
Thumbs up

Dreadlock/yahoo boys in my class

End time lecturers
Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by Juniorangel(m): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2020
Wetin wizkid no go see for studio.
Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2020
Mumu person allow am cut am

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by DonTattaglia: 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
philo04:
Try this with my son and I will raise hell with u

Let him get admitted into d Military secondary school where I teach and God help him if he presents himself with any how hair style, even u the father with your noise and your son will see yourselves in d guard room...
Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by winkmart: 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2020
This is serious oooo
Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by emmydee(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
There is nothing wey Musa no go see for gate.

When I thought I have seen all, this then came forward. Naija, I hail o!
Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by mdpeace(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
;Dchai d only time way lecturers and security men for ibbul day disturb boys for hairstyle matter na during GST exams. you go just see say boys don day wear kaftan come carry cap knack for head
Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by GboyegaD(m): 8:51pm On Jan 23, 2020
I am still trying to understand the effrontery of the lecturer alongside the stupidity of the student if this is not an act in a movie. It is either most of our lecturers do not know their limits or the students do not understand their rights.

11 Likes

Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
So I will now stand and one silly lecturer will be shaving my head with razor blade?

Oh lawd!

2 Likes

Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by Anointedoj1: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
Crazy
Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by mrZENographer: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2020
All these Nairaland top comments show that the internet has had a very very very bad influence on many users.
Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by Naijaarchive(m): 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
The woman overstep her boundary... Highest right she has was to send him out of her class.... This isn't acceptable...

4 Likes

Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by seangy4konji: 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2020
What is all this for Christ sake??how old is that guy for the woman to have the effontary to be tdoinf this..if later shot dead in the middle of the road you blame cultist. Her work is to teach an go..

Nigeria..

This is not. Acceptable in all forms. Even in a secondary school...

You dare not touch a kids hair in school not to talk of university. Are we mad in this country.

4 Likes

Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by seangy4konji: 8:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
DonTattaglia:

Let him get admitted into d Military secondary school where I teach and God help him if he presents himself with any how hair style, even u the father with your noise and your son will see yourselves in d guard room...
shut up there..is that a military school..use your sense before you comment now..entering the military school you know there are rules and regulation as an office. This is a public school..use ur brain jor

6 Likes

Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by fraymite: 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
Why can't he obey the school rule of decent dressing code? I could see some people saying he has the right to any hairstyle which I believe. But it shouldn't go against the rule.
Meanwhile when a Muslim girl wear hijab and claim it's her fundamental right but she was denied and even punished , you all shout she should go by the school rule if they don't allow it there. So this boy too should leave aside his fundamental right and go by the rule.

1 Like

Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
DonTattaglia:

He wasn't admitted into the military school.

There's no basis for comparison.

And there's no basis for a teacher cutting the hair of a student in the higher institution of learning.

That's barbaric.

4 Likes

Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by frankmoney(m): 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2020
DonTattaglia:

we are talking about University and you are here talking nonsense about military school

5 Likes

Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by midnighter(f): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2020
DonTattaglia:

The fact that the OP is about a university and you could only justify the issue using secondary school as an example is the root of the whole problem

3 Likes

Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by midnighter(f): 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
fraymite:
Why can't he obey the school rule of decent dressing code? I could see some people saying he has the right to any hairstyle which I believe. But it shouldn't go against the rule.
Meanwhile when a Muslim girl wear hijab and claim it's her fundamental right but she was denied and even punished , you all shout she should go by the school rule if they don't allow it there. So this boy too should leave aside his fundamental right and go by the rule.

You have a point.

The next question is; did he give her his permission to cut his hair to avoid being kicked out of his class?

2 Likes

Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by bluefilm: 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
ojokolax:
You apparently think that FEC is as jobless as your meetings go, but then again if you attribute one man's misdeeds to another completely unrelated to the issue, it leaves little as to your thought process.

That guy is really sick mentally.

Please, pay him no heed any further.
Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by laosy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
Nonsense, misplaced priority, shey na hairstyle dey determine development!?

1 Like

Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by itzMizELo(f): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
These esut lecturers self ehn. Instead of them to lecture their students without mixing IBO with English so the students will understand, they carry dress code put for head like government work.
Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by Style007(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
emkz:

You probably intended this as a joke, it shows irresponsibility and senselessness. What is General Buhari's business in a lecturer's show of shame?
Don't even go there! That lecturer you see up there is 100 times softhearted than your General Buhari.
Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by masseratti: 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
The lecturer has passed her boundaries. It's a public school for heavens sake.

3 Likes

Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by mimimile93: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
Maybe she has asked the guy out but the guy refused.
Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by Iziquiel(m): 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
DonTattaglia:

Shut your trap. This is a University not Command Secondary/Primary School, NMS where pupils have to abide by certain rules.

3 Likes

Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by JohnFrankling(m): 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
It's always lectures from the faculty of education, I had one that won't allow you to enter class with jeans.
Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by Africomterror: 9:47pm On Jan 23, 2020
Wow
Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by Udocharly: 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
Citytrend:
Some of our students has lost it

**Some of our students *have* lost it.
Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by Originalsly: 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2020
Onlinealaba:

Crop of students in higher institutions nowadays are just grown babies.

Right about that..... and they are so treated. I don't blame the lecturer.

1 Like

Re: ESUT Lecturer Cutting A Student's Hair With Razor In Class by NobleAngell(f): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2020
emkz:

You probably intended this as a joke, it shows irresponsibility and senselessness. What is General Buhari's business in a lecturer's show of shame?
Thank You! I was actually looking for the right way to respond to that. You choose the right words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unilorin 2014/2015 Remedial Thread. / Unijos 2015/2016 Admission List / Top 10 Most Educated Countries In The World - 2023 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.