Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,571 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation (69860 Views)

Amazing Transformation Of A Nigerian Who Was Sick For 9 Years / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Overweight Couple After A Year / Cameroonian Sisters With Permanently ‘Windswept’ Legs Get Amazing Transformation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by blazepascal(m): 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
Chartey:

Please remember this when you lose your relative so that you blame God instead blaming the doctors.
first of all i 'll never lose any of my relative ijn amen secondly something are meant to happen like that
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by ayo2008: 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Bros, if it was a man sharing his after burn recovery pics n he is wearing boxers n is bare chested would women be complaining about seductive dressing?

Grow up please. Live your life n allow another person to live theirs.

Grow up? I laugh
It is you that need to grow up and accept Jesus Christ..
Your conclusion is born out of your youthful nature I understand.... A wise word like this is bitter and sounds foolish but for the wise, they learn !
Re: Yinka Matthews Birthday: Gas Explosion & My Amazing Transformation by livebullet(m): 5:55am On Jan 26, 2020
Does the gratitude to God warrant exposure of her flat breasts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Before And After Hitting The Gym Pictures Of A Nairalander / Male Nurse Takes Delivery Of Baby With Cord Around The Neck In Keke Napep (Pics) / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.