Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,468 members, 7,812,431 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud (60058 Views)

How Isabel Dos Santos, Once Africa’s Richest Woman, Went Broke / Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman / Liliane Bettencourt Is Dead: World's Richest Woman Dies At 94 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by MarkT30: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
Africa
Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by Ladycewhy(f): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Corruption is unending in poor nations
the worse part is they steal money to take to rich nations who inturn seize the money and use it for their economy.

8 Likes

Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by eluquenson(m): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
Most billionaires got their monies from the nation's purse.

Alakija
Dangote
Adenuga
Isabel DOS Santos
And so on

4 Likes

Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by Nmezor(f): 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
Really shameful
Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by millionboi2: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
dominique:
All the wealth she amassed as daughter of the president no do her. This woman's greed is out of this world. Diezani dey learn work where she dey
money is somtin else xpecially wen u like attention much.

3 Likes

Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by wissenschaften(m): 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
Her father stole his. She wants to steal hers. Africa should never have been freed from colonialists. I remember reading about her father. Africa unite my ass. The colonialists should come back and take the continent by force.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by qanda: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
There are Wealthy people with 'clean' money, ASPIRE to be ONE
Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by Sunofgod(m): 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
Good

1 Like

Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by InvertedHammer: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2020
/
No big deal.

That's Africa for you.

I bet you she donated to charity once in a while and the sycophants crawled out of the woodworks.

Black Africans are irredeemable. Why even try?

\

1 Like

Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by Goalnaldo(m): 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
excomarow:
That name sound like Mexican.....
I thought Alakija is the Richest Woman in Africa...
Portuguese. They colonised Angola

2 Likes

Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
Every human got greed ingrained in them. Give them authority and a juicy position and watch d greed get full blown.

1 Like

Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by fowlyansh181(m): 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2020
Dottore:
There's no time you look the anus of a fowl without seeing shit.
Most billionaire are into one shady deal or the other from tax evasion to dealing on contrabands to prohibited firearms, to narcotics, to oil bunkery, to immigration and cheap labor racket, to over inflation of contract sums and kickbacks etc
you say wetin?

1 Like

Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by tstx(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
Thief
Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by tstx(m): 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2020
dominique:
All the wealth she amassed as daughter of the president no do her. This woman's greed is out of this world. Diezani dey learn work where she dey

You did not even bother to read the article
Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by DennisEche(m): 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
SEEMS THE BLACK RACE IS CURSED

2 Likes

Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by Riele(f): 2:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
Lagbaja01:
I thought Alakija is the richest woman

Alakija is the richest Black woman .

1 Like

Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by Riele(f): 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2020
DennisEche:
SEEMS THE BLACK RACE IS CURSED

The black race is cursed because one woman committed fraud ??

The black race isn't the only race known for fraud Oga !

6 Likes

Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by cococandy(f): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2020
SoNature:
Apart from Americans and Europeans who became stinking rich because of their ingenuity, most wealthy people are thieves
Lol lol lol

2 Likes

Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by DennisEche(m): 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
Riele:

The black race is cursed because one woman committed fraud ??

The black race isn't the only race know for fraud Oga !
THEY KEEP STEALING FROM THEIR POOR NATIONS AND TAKING IT TO ALREADY RICH WESTERN COUNTRIES, WHO DOES THAT

2 Likes

Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by sulaak(m): 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

"Investigations were opened after her successor Carlos Saturnino raised the alarm about “irregular money transfers” and other dodgy procedures."

Exactly!!! When they are in power them go dey misbehave.
We go soon know if buhari and his niggars were real niggarrrz when them dey power.
Just a matter of time.
May Allah give us a good successor

The present will always become the past

The minister of petroleum has locked down the opaque NNPC. Since Buhari has been in government has there been any improvement with NNPC.
Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by Riele(f): 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
DennisEche:

THEY KEEP STEALING FROM THEIR POOR NATIONS AND TAKING IT TO ALREADY RICH WESTERN COUNTRIES, WHO DOES THAT

Who does that ??

Lmao . In your mind you think only the black race commit fraud ??

4 Likes

Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by CSTR2: 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
I just watched a documentary on China and I couldn't close my mouth.
And the fact that they deliberately refused to be upgraded to "developed country" status at the WTO despite America's insistence is just crazy.
They want to enjoy all the benefit of a developing country while being more developed than the whole of Europe and America.

This is the same China that was colonised by Japan.

The old poverty stricken China.
Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by dayleke: 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2020
fowlyansh181:
you say wetin?

Lol..... grin

Funny you.
Funny moniker
Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by Sluacoast(m): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
excomarow:
That name sound like Mexican..... I thought Alakija is the Richest Woman in Africa...
Angola is a Portuguese speaking country in Africa . So they are name that way.

1 Like

Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by Beverlyjean(f): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ladycewhy:
the worse part is they steal money to take to rich nations who inturn seize the money and use it for their economy.

That's y they don't extradite looters .... I pity this continent
Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by money121(m): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ok
Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by ajebuter(f): 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
excomarow:
That name sound like Mexican.....
I thought Alakija is the Richest Woman in Africa...

Dos Santos is Portuguese..

Angola is a Portuguese-speaking African country.

2 Likes

Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by thatkindthing: 2:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
Richest African woman? See how she fine abeg, meanwhile I thought Alakija was the richest
Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by demoBaba: 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
I talk ham
Re: Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud by Sluacoast(m): 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
Riele:

Alakija is the richest Black woman .
Alakija is the Richest Woman in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CBN Reintroduces N65 Charges On Cash Withdrawals On ‘other Banks’ Atms / What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group / Mohammed Indimi's Wife Samira And Her 3 Daughters (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.