Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? (1416 Views)

Tricycle Riders Association In Borno In Colourful Tinubu,APC Attires / Hunt Down And Kill Every Single IPOB Member- Asari Dokubo to F.GVT (video) / No Single Ventilator, But Nasarawa Buys N500m Cars For Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by nairavsdollars(f): 9:41pm On May 21, 2020
Are Igbos in Lagos and Abuja not in support of IPOB?

As a resident of Abuja who frequents Lagos, I have noticed there is no single IPOB association in these two places. They don't hold meetings or agitations at all. Any proud son of Igboland should support what IPOB is fighting for

1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by Comedian2019: 9:43pm On May 21, 2020
Igbos and Afonjas go dey argue now grin
Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by AtikuNetwork: 9:45pm On May 21, 2020
Ipob is an igbo and SS organisation. Lagos and Abuja are not igbolands, so your question is foolish I am sorry to say. undecided

17 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by Robnectar(m): 9:46pm On May 21, 2020
u just dey push egungun enter express grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by nairavsdollars(f): 9:47pm On May 21, 2020
Duncecap. Igbos are the most populous tribe in Lagos if you dont know. Remove Igbos in Lagos and what remains Is a village

AtikuNetwork:
Ipob is an igbo and SS organisation. Lagos and Abuja are not igbolands, so your question is foolish I am sorry to say. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by DenreleDave(m): 9:47pm On May 21, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

Cancel SS. No attache by force

It is an illegal SE group.. Simple answer

24 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by bolaayenimo: 9:57pm On May 21, 2020
Any IPOB member found in Lagos will not only forfeit his properties and businesses, he may also be dumped in the lagoon. Oba of Lagos said so

21 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by AtikuNetwork: 9:59pm On May 21, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Duncecap. Igbos are the most populous tribe in Lagos if you dont know. Remove Igbos in Lagos and what remains Is a village

Indeed. Must you people lie about everything? Most populous tribe in Lagos yet they can't present candidate under either APC or PDP and contest governor's seat in Lagos, or even Deputy governor. What kind of useless 'most populous tribe' is that? How many igbos are in Lagos assembly? How many igbos are local government chairmen and counselors in Lagos? Don't provoke me this night ok? I have nothing against igbos but this your lie is nonsense and foolishness.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by Sammy07: 10:09pm On May 21, 2020
Lol, This post should be in Joke section

9 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:16pm On May 21, 2020
Oooh

Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by ola6: 10:21pm On May 21, 2020
Them born them well?. I remember when they said Ipob was going to protest in Lagos. Wetin them go see that day ehn ... Na God save them

13 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by nkwuocha1: 10:24pm On May 21, 2020
ola6:
Them born them well?. I remember when they said Ipob was going to protest in Lagos. Wetin them go see that day ehn ... Na God save them

Na you won fight them?
Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by OkutaNla: 10:29pm On May 21, 2020
The Op must think she is smarter than Nnamdi and his fellow ipob minions that wisely steered clear of having any stupid association on Yoruba soil after all these years. It's like asking why there's no OPC in igboland. Which kind madness talk be that. Put simply, such provocation would not be tolerated anywhere in Yorubaland. If una crave una Biafrats association so much, make una go AlaIgbo go do all that craziness.

8 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 21, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
[s]Ipob is an igbo and SS organisation. Lagos and Abuja are not igbolands, so your question is foolish I am sorry to say. undecided[/s]

IPOB is igbo organization. Then use SS swear for una?

8 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by AtikuNetwork: 10:37pm On May 21, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

IPOB is igbo organization. Then use SS swear for una?

Watch your tongue there. Nnmadi Kanu always claims SS as part of his Biafra, he even included them in his map, and the people there joined his rallies and sit-at-homes back then. So how am I wrong in what I said?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 21, 2020
You know many intelligent igbo who've travelled far and wide with experience about life are the igbos you will find in Abuja and Lagos. They are scam-proof. They make use of their brain to think rather for another person to think for them.

They have business and companies in different part of the country, who will wanna leave his good business for a clown like Nnamdi Kanu?

Do you know igbos at home hate igbo in Lagos. They called them a name (I've forgotten). It means they have lost touch with their culture and every bad thing you can think of.

Those championing Biafra are semi-literate, 2x2 shop owners, bus driver which Kanu can deceive easily.

Thanks

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by Nobody: 10:42pm On May 21, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

Watch your tongue there. Nnmadi Kanu always claims SS as part of his Biafra, he even included them in his map, and the people there joined his rallies and sit-at-homes back then. So how am I wrong in what I said?

Show me when they sit at home?

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by bolaayenimo: 11:14pm On May 21, 2020
But they said Lagos is no man's land

OkutaNla:
The Op must think she is smarter than Nnamdi and his fellow ipob minions that wisely steered clear of having any stupid association on Yoruba soil after all these years. It's like asking why there's no OPC in igboland. Which kind madness talk be that. Put simply, such provocation would not be tolerated anywhere in Yorubaland. If una crave una Biafrats association so much, make una go AlaIgbo go do all that craziness.
Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by gidgiddy: 11:35pm On May 21, 2020
nairavsdollars:

As a resident of Abuja who frequents Lagos, I have noticed there is no single IPOB association in these two places. They don't hold meetings or agitations at all. Any proud son of Igboland should support what IPOB is fighting for

That means you are not following what is happening. Below is the video of IPOB Dragon squad Lagos protesting on the streets of Eko.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iyeCxpW34M

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by olabukola: 11:55pm On May 21, 2020
gidgiddy:

That means you are not following what is happening. Below is the video of IPOB Dragon squad Lagos protesting on the streets of Eko.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iyeCxpW34M
Rubbish protest.
Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by Fatimaade: 12:00am On May 22, 2020
AtikuNetwork:

Indeed. Must you people lie about everything? Most populous tribe in Lagos yet they can't present candidate under either APC or PDP and contest governor's seat in Lagos, or even Deputy governor. What kind of useless 'most populous tribe' is that? How many igbos are in Lagos assembly? How many igbos are local government chairmen and counselors in Lagos? Don't provoke me this night ok? I have nothing against igbos but this your lie is nonsense and foolishness.

99% of Lagos land
44trn northern investment
95% of abuja land
80% of hotels

Yeeebos and fake statistics are 5&6

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by PicLtd: 12:06am On May 22, 2020
The question is a stupid one.

IPOB is strong in Alaba, Oshodi, Isolo.
If you go into some of these shops you'll see IPOB and Biafran calendars hung in their shops and offices. Just like some Hausas hang buhari and arewa calendars and stickers in their kiosk.

In Abuja, I know a man who works in a federal ministry as top civil servant. He is a Director and holds a PhD. This man is a hardened hard core pro-Biafran.

I attended his daughters wedding last year, even after the wedding during late night banters, he remnisced about Biafra with friends around and sing Biafran songs he learnt as a young lad.

Be not deceived, every Easterner has the Biafran consciousness within him. Take it or leave it.

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by Sammy07: 2:22am On May 22, 2020
I just dey watch those Igbos guys in Ondo with one eye.

Dey themselves know their limits

If Dem try nonsense biafra in Ondo City.
We mad gan oo undecided, they shouldn't be surprised if dem use their blood for Ogun festival.

Dey should try it around September undecided

4 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by bolaayenimo: 7:13am On May 22, 2020
Akeredolu's wife Betty Anyanwu is a core IPOB member

Sammy07:

We mad gan oo undecided, they shouldn't be surprised if dem use their blood for Ogun festival.

Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by rummmy: 7:15am On May 22, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
You know many intelligent igbo who've travelled far and wide with experience about life are the igbos you will find in Abuja and Lagos. They are scam-proof. They make use of their brain to think rather for another person to think for them.

They have business and companies in different part of the country, who will wanna leave his good business for a clown like Nnamdi Kanu?

Do you know igbos at home hate igbo in Lagos. They called them a name (I've forgotten). It means they have lost touch with their culture and every bad thing you can think of.

Those championing Biafra are semi-literate, 2x2 shop owners, bus driver which Kanu can deceive easily.

Thanks
stop lying,igbo is the same everywhere you see them weather home or outside home.
it is only natural for those that are comfortable to leave their comfort zone.
it happens even in your tribe.
humans value to be alive is directly proportional to how comfortable he is.
Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by gasparpisciotta: 7:31am On May 22, 2020
Association by heart is stronger than association by mouth.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by Bendeco2020: 7:47am On May 22, 2020
Sammy07:

Noise makers

1 Like

Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by Bendeco2020: 7:48am On May 22, 2020
nairavsdollars:

So if they do you kill all of them?
Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by Bendeco2020: 7:53am On May 22, 2020
Some of you guys are senseless.

U will just be calling for trouble for nothing sake.

Maybe u guys taught that war is online fight.
Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by Dikebuka: 8:05am On May 22, 2020
IPOB unit is those states but you don't expect them to rally in a hostile ground

Secondly every igboman weda a saboteur or stooge is conscious about Biafra..
The difference between the Saboteur and the hardcore igbos are just economic and political Interest.

When the time comes, I dnt think anybody will vote to remain in Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by DEROX: 9:16am On May 22, 2020
AtikuNetwork:
really so Lagos is not igboland again lol
Re: Why Is There No Single IPOB Association In Lagos And Abuja? by DEROX: 9:18am On May 22, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Akeredolu's wife Betty Anyanwu is a core IPOB member

someone who is not sure of winning his elections

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Sights Of Ngwa Road In Aba. / In The Most Simple And Basic Terms, What Is Meant By Restructuring Nigeria. / Sanusi Writes Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.