Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia (1087 Views)

I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures / Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down / Secession Threat Has Cause Fulani militia To Retreat From South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by desmond2pk: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2020
Islamic militia have declared war on Christians for more than 15 years. This people can not stop until they are repelled . The government can not help us because they have the same agenda with the militia. We have to help us.

3 Likes

Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by healthserve(m): 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2020
I swear down. No sin in war

1 Like

Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by Sanquine(m): 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2020
desmond2pk:
Islamic militia have declared war on Christians for more than 15 years. This people can not stop until they are repelled . The government can not help us because they have the same agenda with the militia. We have to help us.

Stupid thinking. Is that why you're here? It's high time you guys should forget about whatever religion you're doing and focus on the well being of humanity. . . If people with fish brain like yours see this post now and they agreed with you then you'll start shedding blood of innocent people in your own ignorance. Please this is 2020, beginning of another decade. Learn how to use your brain for something meaningful and helpful to you and others. . cry

6 Likes

Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by Sanquine(m): 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2020
healthserve:
I swear down. No sin in war
So? We should start by eradicating you and the poster + your family?

1 Like

Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by healthserve(m): 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sanquine:

So? We should start by eradicating you and the poster + your family?

Like your sultans and emits and their armies can stand against me if I choose to go rogue. Full
Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by Ladylite: 8:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sanquine:

Stupid thinking. Is that why you're here? It's high time you guys should forget about whatever religion you're doing and focus on the well being of humanity. . . If people with fish brain like yours see this post now and they agreed with you then you'll start shedding blood of innocent people in your own ignorance. Please this is 2020, beginning of another decade. Learn how to use your brain for something meaningful and helpful to you and others. . cry

Unfortunately for you, it is Christians you only have mind to tell this....
As if you do not know that If you want peace, then prepare for war

LOL.... Be there talking about forgetting religion... When all the top 9 officials of the Nigerian government are all staunch and chronic islamists.... So go and sit and get your eye checked.

Look and observe and learn before you speak.

Do you know they drew blood first?

Do you know the chairman of CAN was killed last week by them?

Do you know for 30years... They have been killing Christians?

Pls stop deceiving yourself in the name forgetting religion. In your esteemed intelligence you would be ignorant to think our existence just happened by itself and we are the highest beings on the galaxy!

This is war.... You were born into it. If you have sure answers with proof about what happens to us when we die then... Kindly forget religion.

Which religion is more harmful... The one that says love everyone... Or the one that says anyone who is not with us is an infidel and should be killed.

Pls rethink

7 Likes

Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by Snipper007: 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2020
desmond2pk:

Let AMUTEKUN fight them
Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by gaetano: 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2020
desmond2pk:
He had militias before, but immidiatelly buhari came in he organized an amnesty program and they all mumuishly surrenders their weapons at the middle belt and that's when the killings started.
Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by slivertongue: 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2020
BALANCE OF TERROR
Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by Bgcentz(m): 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2020
Una no like Mini Militia
Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by Sanquine(m): 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ladylite, I'm sorry my phone couldn't allow me to quote your post but I hope you see this.
I think you're a christian, a lover of peace. Kindly help me to attach meaning to these clear bible verses that you believe in.
John 18:36- Jesus answered: "My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be handed over to the Jews. But as it hs, my kingdom is not from this source."
Romans 12:17-21 "return evil for evil to no one. Take into consideration what is fine from the viewpoint of all me. If possible, as far as it depends on you, be peacable with all men. Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but yield place to the wrath; for it is written: "vengeance is mine; I will repay, says Jehovah...
Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by Banmeallday: 9:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
OP are you serious...Time to form African nations that reflect similar African value systems....Oduduwa and Biafra
Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by Sanquine(m): 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2020
Banmeallday:
OP are you serious...Time to form African nations that reflect similar African value systems....Oduduwa and Biafra
Politically I want Oduduwa and Biafra but in football way, I still want nigeria o. Those igbo guys sabi football well well
Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by Sanquine(m): 10:07pm On Jan 23, 2020
Ladylite:

LOL.... Be there talking about forgetting religion... When all the top 9 officials of the Nigerian government are all staunch and chronic islamists.... So go and sit and get your eye checked.

This is war.... You were born into it. If you have sure answers with proof about what happens to us when we die then... Kindly forget religion.
Please read my last post up there and tell me your review.
Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by bskyb(m): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sanquine:
Ladylite, I'm sorry my phone couldn't allow me to quote your post but I hope you see this.
I think you're a christian, a lover of peace. Kindly help me to attach meaning to these clear bible verses that you believe in.
John 18:36- Jesus answered: "My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be handed over to the Jews. But as it hs, my kingdom is not from this source."
Romans 12:17-21 "return evil for evil to no one. Take into consideration what is fine from the viewpoint of all me. If possible, as far as it depends on you, be peacable with all men. Do not avenge yourselves, beloved, but yield place to the wrath; for it is written: "vengeance is mine; I will repay, says Jehovah...

Stop worrying about these wishful thoughts.
People that know what war is never seek for more wars. Have you seen ex-buafra soldiers asking for another war? Never.
One can only hope that people that preach these divisive tendencies never succeed and that the youths (who often are exuberant, quick to anger and usually fail to thoroughly analyse the consequences of their actions).
They think it's a religious war when it suits them. They conveniently overlook the sacking of whole villages in Zamfara and Katsina (abi, na Christians dey there?)

1 Like

Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by Sanquine(m): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2020
bskyb:

Stop worrying about these wishful thoughts.
People that know what war is never seek for more wars. Have you seen ex-buafra soldiers asking for another war? Never.
One can only hope that people that preach these divisive tendencies never succeed and that the youths (who often are exuberant, quick to anger and usually fail to thoroughly analyse the consequences of their actions).
They think it's a religious war when it suits them. They conveniently overlook the sacking of whole villages in Zamfara and Katsina (abi, na Christians dey there?)
Thank you man,. I think many people just need to watch some american war film and see the real meaning of war.

2 Likes

Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by Ladylite: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2020
Sanquine:

Wars are already ongoing whether you like to believe it or not. The rampant fires that plagued 2019 all over Nigeria was part of a very invisible war

The sporadic youthful suicides that plagued Nigeria 2017-2018 was part of a war...

Have you ever read the stories of people who escaped or were released from boko haram camps... Especially the chibok stories... Then you would know that they use spiritual means to convert many of the young girls and suicide bombers even against their wishes... Yes... It's all on punch and guardian new site.

So the scriptures you quote are very correct but not the complete information. Because the same Jesus spoke of wars occurring as signs of the end times.... So war is not a sin... It is a sign.

Christianity has Farr too long been looked upon as a union of dimwitted sheepish followers but it was never so at all... Even Jesus allowed Peter take two swords oooo at his last supper LUKE22:36-38

So don't quote one part if you do not have the complete part.

The same God has not changed... King David was visited by a kind of boko haram in his day and he asked God if he should pursue and God said yes.

The Bible speaks of a Long war between the house of David and the house of Saul yet David and sail never ever battled 2Samuel 3:1

Jesus was not a religious leader... But he was speaking many times about the government of his day.

There are psychological wars, cold wars, physical wars, spiritual wars, celestial wars.... Etc

If only you understood the verses you quoted... Romans 12:17-21 you didn't see *As Far as it depends on you*?

See, stop making Christianity look weak. We are in Nigeria... Without Christianity.... These Muslims will still fight and kill people just to convert them... I have been to China and they do not accept religion there yet they have Christians.... But no mosque and there is peace.

Any sect or group that kills in the name of their beliefs should be wiped out totally but it's impossible because the president is from their side and favors them in many ways... And you think there will be peace just like that? yet president bubbu rehabilitates them but no one rehabilitates the teenage boy that watched boko haram chop of his father's head...

Why are the Muslim jihadists not fighting China and other countries that would not take rubbbiiiish... Why? Because Christianity in Nigeria has been secretly disguised to raise slaves and not disciples...

Slaves can not quiz or question the leaders but disciples questioned Jesus and were not cursed for it.

Hope it's clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by DaBullIT(m): 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2020
Instead of that, volunteer to fight boko haram
Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by Sanquine(m): 12:03am On Jan 24, 2020
Miss or Mrs Ladylite, I'll start to doubt if you're defending the xtians of u just want to witness war 4 urself. How can a xtian take Jesus' words literally when we all know that He speaks in parables.
When Jesus told his followers to carry swords on the night before he died, this was not so that they could protect themselves. Rather, Jesus wanted to teach them a lesson: His followers should not use violence, even whenthey have to face a crowd that has weapons. After Peter used his sword to attack the high priest's slave. Jesus COMMANDED Peter "Return your sword to its place." Then Jesus stated a principle that guides Christians till today: "All those who take up the Sword will perishby the Sword." - Matthew 26:51,52. . . Read 1 Samuel 18 and 19 to see the war between Saul and David. . I hope this is clear. Read Micah 4:2-4 to see the prophecy on how christians will behave to wars...
Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by Sanquine(m): 12:07am On Jan 24, 2020
Ladylite:

Wars are already ongoing whether you like to believe it or not. The rampant fires that plagued 2019 all over Nigeria was part of a very invisible war

The sporadic youthful suicides that plagued Nigeria 2017-2018 was part of a war...

Have you ever read the stories of people who escaped or were released from boko haram camps... Especially the chibok stories... Then you would know that they use spiritual means to convert many of the young girls and suicide bombers even against their wishes... Yes... It's all on punch and guardian new site.

So the scriptures you quote are very correct but not the complete information. Because the same Jesus spoke of wars occurring as signs of the end times.... So war is not a sin... It is a sign.
I've posted again, chect it up there, I need your review ASAP. I'm sorry for not mentioning you direct with the post. I can't post more than 1024 characters with this device.
Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by Ladylite: 12:17am On Jan 24, 2020
Sanquine:
Miss or Mrs Ladylite, I'll start to doubt if you're defending the xtians of u just want to witness war 4 urself. How can a xtian take Jesus' words literally when we all know that He speaks in parables.
When Jesus told his followers to carry swords on the night before he died, this was not so that they could protect themselves. Rather, Jesus wanted to teach them a lesson: His followers should not use violence, even whenthey have to face a crowd that has weapons. After Peter used his sword to attack the high priest's slave. Jesus COMMANDED Peter "Return your sword to its place." Then Jesus stated a principle that guides Christians till today: "All those who take up the Sword will perishby the Sword." - Matthew 26:51,52. . . Read 1 Samuel 18 and 19 to see the war between Saul and David. . I hope this is clear. Read Micah 4:2-4 to see the prophecy on how christians will behave to wars...

Christians didn't take any sword and are already perishing by it.

Pls be civil. This is war already. And God won't be angry if Christians defended themselves

1 Like

Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by Sanquine(m): 12:29am On Jan 24, 2020
Ladylite:

Christians didn't take any sword and are already perishing by it.

Pls be civil. This is war already. And God won't be angry if Christians defended themselves
Lol, it also happened to the apostles. Jesus prophesied about the world hating Christians. Jesus also died a bitter death. Read encyclopedia on how the apostles died. Go and watch holocaust: "how hitler was killing the jews and the christians" BUT the commandment of Jesus Christ is that we should not retaliate in his popular parable: "If anyone slaps your left cheek, turn the left for him to slap. If he steals your trousers, give him the top too". . . You still don't understand?
Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by Fariq: 2:31am On Jan 24, 2020
I think it's a good idea only if you will be sent to Sambisa and the bushes along kaduna Abuja highway to kill those you think are working for Islam to kill people.

But if your Christian militia is targeted at innocent Muslims, then you are a coward and no different with the terrorist.
Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by desmond2pk: 9:42am On Jan 24, 2020
The only to stop sunni militia is to organize a militia and fight them gun for gun, bomb for bomb.
They are naturely cowards as their prophet. They can't stand.
That's how the shiites have been dealing with them
Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by Sanquine(m): 9:47am On Jan 24, 2020
desmond2pk:
The only to stop sunni militia is to organize a militia and fight them gun for gun, bomb for bomb.
They are naturely cowards as their prophet. They can't stand.
That's how the shiites have been dealing with them

So muslims don believe say sunni and shites are two major different thing?
Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by Afolabimills(m): 9:48am On Jan 24, 2020
Ladylite:

Pls stop deceiving yourself in the name forgetting religion. In your esteemed intelligence you would be ignorant to think our existence just happened by itself and we are the highest beings on the galaxy!

Which religion is more harmful... The one that says love everyone... Or the one that says anyone who is not with us is an infidel and should be killed.

Pls rethink
thank u bro flesh n blood have not reveal this to u but fact n reality don't mind that hypocrite
Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by desmond2pk: 9:49am On Jan 24, 2020
Why do people say that forming a militia to fight boko haram is inviting war? How and why?
So defending yourself against killers is inviting war?
Wait until they come south which is their aims

1 Like

Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by Sanquine(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2020
Afolabimills:
thank u bro flesh n blood have not reveal this to u but fact n reality don't mind that hypocrite
Are you a Christian?
Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by Afolabimills(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2020
Sanquine:

Lol, it also happened to the apostles. Jesus prophesied about the world hating Christians. Jesus also died a bitter death. Read encyclopedia on how the apostles died. Go and watch holocaust: "how hitler was killing the jews and the christians" BUT the commandment of Jesus Christ is that we should not retaliate in his popular parable: "If anyone slaps your left cheek, turn the left for him to slap. If he steals your trousers, give him the top too". . . You still don't understand?
u are not a true Christian
Re: Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia by Sanquine(m): 10:38am On Jan 24, 2020
Afolabimills:
u are not a true Christian
Oh really? What is christianity and what does it mean to be a Christian?

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19. Long Live Her Majesty - Dele Momodu, / Covid19 True Secret Exposed / Battle Scenerio:Chad Vs Nigeria Who Will Win In A War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.