Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures (5650 Views)

Irigwe Christian Militia Rises As Boko Haram Is Wining Down / Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) / Time To Form Christian Militia To Fight Back Islamic Militia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by fenibak: 3:35pm On May 21, 2022
I see the forming of a Christian militia very soon and infact the way I am seeing it they are already talking about forming it to tackle the radical Islamist, I hope we won't end up like CAR

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Hashabiah: 3:36pm On May 21, 2022
Let them form it abeg. Or are you not tired of seeing slaughtered Christians everywhere ...?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by fenibak: 3:38pm On May 21, 2022
Remember this post

3 Likes

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Smoke55: 3:46pm On May 21, 2022
You ain't seeing anything joor..

The Nigerian Christian's are the most brainwashed set of people I have ever seen, they will keep on waiting for God of Israel,God of Elijah and God of Shadrach,mishack and abadenego to come down with fire and fight for them..

13 Likes

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by fenibak: 3:48pm On May 21, 2022
Let's ask our resident z****** what they think

Oyigboupdate
Udele1
Princeoflagos
StrongandMighty
TINUBUADVOCATE
NorthRules9ja
Simplyleo
MalcoImX
Arewa1stSon
Gawu1
Sarrki
THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
PISSFULLPROTESTER
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
TheFilmtric
Arrewa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Sergio104(m): 3:49pm On May 21, 2022
Necessary, but not possible sha

1 Like

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by fenibak: 3:49pm On May 21, 2022
Smoke55:
You ain't seeing anything joor..

The Nigerian Christian's are the most brainwashed set of people I have ever seen, they will keep on waiting for God of Israel,God of Elijah and God of Shadrach,mishack and abadenego to come down with fire and fight for them..

Let's wait and see

2 Likes

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by nku5: 3:49pm On May 21, 2022
There's already militia like that in the middle belt. Plenty sef

3 Likes

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by fenibak: 3:50pm On May 21, 2022
Sergio104:
Necessary, but not possible sha

As long as you believe it is necessary then it is 100% possible

1 Like

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Conrod: 4:07pm On May 21, 2022
fenibak:
I see the forming of a Christian militia very soon and infact the way I am seeing it they are already talking about forming it to tackle the radical Islamist, I hope we won't end up like CAR
And i forsee attacks on journalists especially the bbc by govt millitia and attempts to pin them on ipob....this i have seen.

4 Likes

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by AntiBMC(m): 4:15pm On May 21, 2022
Christian militias will put these extremists’ excesses in check. They've killed thousands of Christians—if we talking about the ones that made it to the news, how much more, the ones we will never know about.

2 Likes

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by TheWolfen(m): 4:17pm On May 21, 2022
The truth is that Christians can't find grounds in the new Bible testament to support such move.
Look at the life of the apostles and other Christ like followers in the book of Act of how they were prosecuted, jailed and killed. Their only hope was God and he save them.
The reason why Christians are not violent because Jesus never taught them so.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Switruth: 4:18pm On May 21, 2022
fenibak:
Let's ask our resident z****** what they think

Oyigboupdate
Udele1
Princeoflagos
StrongandMighty
TINUBUADVOCATE
NorthRules9ja
Simplyleo
MalcoImX
Arewa1stSon
Gawu1
Sarrki
THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
PISSFULLPROTESTER
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
TheFilmtric
Arrewa
this na one person na. U should know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by fenibak: 4:19pm On May 21, 2022
AntiBMC:
Christian militias will put these extremists’ excesses in check. They've killed thousands of Christians—if we talking about the ones that made it to the news, how much more, the ones we will never know about.

Correct
Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 4:20pm On May 21, 2022
fenibak:

christians don't actually believe what they're saying so it's impossible. The CAR 'christians' followed African Traditional Religion

1 Like

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Okoroawusa: 4:21pm On May 21, 2022
What do you think IPOB is?

Do you know any IPOB member that is a Muslim?
Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by fenibak: 4:30pm On May 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Will you keep quiet, we are talking of a Christian militia in the North

5 Likes

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by fenibak: 4:31pm On May 21, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

christians don't actually believe what they're saying so it's impossible. The CAR 'christians' followed African Traditional Religion

I watched a pastor that believes in an eye for an eye

1 Like

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 4:36pm On May 21, 2022
fenibak:

I watched a pastor that believes in an eye for an eye

mchew.
Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Ofodirinwa: 4:36pm On May 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:

show me a christian IPOB member lol

2 Likes

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Okoroawusa: 4:46pm On May 21, 2022
[quote author=fenibak post=113042945]

Will you keep quiet, we are talking of a Christian militia in the North [/quote
Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Okoroawusa: 4:48pm On May 21, 2022
fenibak:

Will you keep quiet, we are talking of a Christian militia in the North
No vex.

Onum shut up
Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by malik28: 5:11pm On May 21, 2022
For ur church mind, u think the pastor's are ready for that? People we dey look for how to increase bank account and buy jets. Sit down there

3 Likes

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Druggey(m): 6:30pm On May 21, 2022
I'm in for this, anytime and anywhere. we need to start slitting their throats also cool

1 Like

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by dnawah(m): 6:40pm On May 21, 2022
fenibak:
it will start in the north

1 Like

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Tissaia(f): 6:57pm On May 21, 2022
grin
Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by bukatyne(f): 7:00pm On May 21, 2022
TheWolfen:
The truth is that Christians can't find grounds in the new Bible testament to support such move.
Look at the life of the apostles and other Christ like followers in the book of Act of how they were prosecuted, jailed and killed. Their only hope was God and he save them.
The reason why Christians are not violent because Jesus never thought them so.

kiss kiss kiss

Christian Militia are two words that shouldn't be joined together.

2 Likes

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by juman(m): 7:02pm On May 21, 2022
Probably only igbos would be members

Next president is Christian man.
So what is the essence of militia.
Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by TheWolfen(m): 7:02pm On May 21, 2022
bukatyne:

kiss kiss kiss

Christian Militia are two words that shouldn't be joined together.

I concur
Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by juman(m): 7:05pm On May 21, 2022
TheWolfen:
The reason why Christians are not violent because Jesus never thought them so.

grin

Bible is a story book.
Contain little words of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by TheWolfen(m): 7:14pm On May 21, 2022
juman:

grin

Bible is a story book.
Contain little words of God.
Well that is your very own believe.
Believe whatever u want to believe

1 Like

Re: I See The Forming Of A Christian Militia Very Soon ~graphic Pictures by Blakjewelry(m): 7:25pm On May 21, 2022
No need to form any militia, make the whole south blasphem boom the whole country in war

(1) (2) (Reply)

Former President Buhari Spotted Taking A Walk At His Daura Home (Pics/vid) / Niger Coup: Names Of Country That Has Sent Support Troups To Niger Against Ecowa / Prince Clem Agba: The Legacies Of A Good Public Servant - Osazuwa Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.