Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige (1333 Views)

2023: Igbo Leaders In Strong Push For Presidency / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC / Rochas Okorocha Declares To Run For Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by Anitaoko: 10:40am On Jan 24, 2020
There are more igbos in the APC than you can imagine..why not tackle this issue internally amongst yourselves instead of facing political party
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by ProWalker: 10:43am On Jan 24, 2020
Anambralstson:

[s]Their are thousands of APC supporters in Southeast, if I may ask how many of your tribesmen and women voted for APC during general election not minding your son was VP and despite given the key positions during PMB first tenure Osibanjo lost his polling unit in VI, most APC chieftains in Southwest lost their polling units, PMB struggled to win few states in West after giving you guys key positions, without respect to office of the President of Nigeria, your people were in presence of PMB stoning APC chieftains in Ogun, same thing happened in Lagos, I can see much love from you guys hypocrisy, not by force all politicians will belong to a ruling party in Southeast, their are APC supporters in the East and more will still join before 2023. I know Yorubas are trying all their best to blackmail Igbos for 2023, you guys will fail because we know all your antics[/s].
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by ProWalker: 10:44am On Jan 24, 2020
endy69:
[s]I dont blame u cus u dont know what party decipline means. u tink politics is all abt runin frn 1 party to anotha. we already hv igbos in APC gv 1 of ur party ticket nd let's see. Igbos dont hate APC bt we are more advance in 21st century politic.[/s]

Rubbish that no one can understand
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by ProWalker: 11:28am On Jan 24, 2020
Delightdavid:
This minute biafra. Next minute presidency
What exactly does the igbos want

Political appointments and finally the presidency.

Forget the Biafra ruse, it’s a ploy and blackmail to force the hands of Nigerians.
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by endy69: 11:36am On Jan 24, 2020
ProWalker:

Rubbish that no one can understand
U should politics b4 commentn blindly. it is nt my fault dat u didnt understand.
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by ProWalker: 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2020
endy69:
[s]U should politics b4 commentn blindly. it is nt my fault dat u didnt understand.[/s]

Hey kid. Go and read for you jamb.

You written English is worse than that of a kindergarten kid
Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by adekolaelect(m): 1:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
Smithkafors:
You guys commenting above are not igbos,what business do you have with igbos?,why can't you face your regions and leave igbos alone.This shows the level of joblessness you guys are suffering from.
shut up slowpoke !!!!! Were you invited before you put mouth in AMOTEKUN s mater ? Your brain has gone to exit .are you telling me southwest will not vote if presidency ticket is mistakingly giving to you ? You and your people are confused bcs of the hatred to the extent you don't know what you want anymore .

Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by Merit123(m): 2:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
E be like say that one don take SHEKPEE 000 grin

Re: We Don’t Need APC For Presidency In 2023, Igbo Group Tells Ngige by ssa22(m): 4:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
For God's sake 2023 presidency is going to the north

(1) (2) (Reply)

Coronavirus In Aso Rock: Top Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dies / Why Do People Dislike Abba Kyari / IPOB : Nnamdi Kanu ‘s Brother Beat And Burnt Woman’s Car And Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.