Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

FEAR By Victoria Omoghena Edidi - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FEAR By Victoria Omoghena Edidi (349 Views)

Body Shaming By Victoria Omoghena Edidi / BLACK By Victoria Omoghena Edidi / THE RAVAGED BEAUTY By Victoria Omoghena Edidi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FEAR By Victoria Omoghena Edidi by VictoriaOmo: 7:23am On Jan 24, 2020
I felt fear today. I felt him seize up my innards breathing ice down my spine till I was immobilised. I saw his form creeping in the shadows till I felt I was running out of my mind. I saw him reach out a hand to my throat and opened my mouth to scream. I had lost my voice. Just when I thought I would die, I saw that it was just a tree dancing in the night, bending its graceful form to the song of the night. I had let fear get the better of me.

© Victoria Omoghena Edidi
Photo: Google

Re: FEAR By Victoria Omoghena Edidi by Kindoo: 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
Haahahahahah
It really got you.

Fear makes what does not exist exist in our minds, sometimes it so really that it cripples our strength and vigour. The only way to conquer fear is to stand strong against it. If possible, make fear to dread around you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Urgently Need One Phenomenal Writer(Now Closed) / 7 Reasons Why You Need A Payoneer Account As A Writer / Humaneness In The Face Of A Global Pandemic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.