Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

VIP Important Information For All Students!!!!!!! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / VIP Important Information For All Students!!!!!!! (1042 Views)

Important Information For All Prospective Corp Members / Gani Fawehinmi Scholarship Awards For All Students, 2019 / Important Information For PCM Batch B 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIP Important Information For All Students!!!!!!! by icare44iiiiii: 8:16am On Jan 24, 2020
Financially Survive in Campus" The information in this short report is helping students lived a financially free life on campus..

As a fresher or returning students, having access to this short report is one of the best things you will do for yourself, and the earlier you have access to this report, the better for you..

Send an email to

cares2fid@outlook.com

to have access to this report..You will thank me latter as others did...

Kindly note: Its not compulsory neither is it mandatory, but if you want to live a financially free life on campus, you will break all barrers to get this report...
Re: VIP Important Information For All Students!!!!!!! by icare44iiiiii: 4:44am On Feb 01, 2020
Happy New Month...
Re: VIP Important Information For All Students!!!!!!! by icare44iiiiii: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2020
The information is this book is not only of great VALUE to student who are still in school, it is also recommemned for graduate...

Follow the instruction on the above write up to have access to this information and also be able to read other peoples testimonies..
Re: VIP Important Information For All Students!!!!!!! by icare44iiiiii: 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2020
Good p.m every one..
Re: VIP Important Information For All Students!!!!!!! by icare44iiiiii: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2020
Good morning
Re: VIP Important Information For All Students!!!!!!! by icare44iiiiii: 2:54am On Apr 26, 2020
One of the Testimony shared by a benefifiary of the book..
The testimonies from this book motivated me to get mine, and am happy i did...
Thanks to the writer...
I will start the first strategy once the lockdown is over...
Re: VIP Important Information For All Students!!!!!!! by icare44iiiiii: 4:52pm On May 19, 2020
Good afternoon everyone...

(1) (Reply)

The Best States To Serve As An NYSC Member / case closed / Some NYSC staffs are so rude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.