Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

VICTORY OVER PHYSICAL AND ACADEMIC PARALYSIS #TestimonyTime #TGiF - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / VICTORY OVER PHYSICAL AND ACADEMIC PARALYSIS #TestimonyTime #TGiF (192 Views)

Divine Victory Over Physical Sickness / The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? / Victory Over Physical Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VICTORY OVER PHYSICAL AND ACADEMIC PARALYSIS #TestimonyTime #TGiF by theKingdomdrive: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2020
TESTIMONY TIME

I want to glorify the name of the Lord for His goodness and faithfulness over my life. I’m thankful for the numerous breakthrough, victories, and calmness over the storms that ravaged my life. I’ll mention a few.

When I was young I was afflicted with physical paralysis, I was in primary school then. I thought I would be confined to a wheel chair for the rest of my life, but...

Click the link below to read it all������

VICTORY OVER PHYSICAL AND ACADEMIC PARALYSIS - https://thekingdomdrive.net/victory-over-physical-and-academic-paralysis/

#ShareYourTestimony #MyTestimony #TestimonyTime #TGiF

(1) (Reply)

Salt Of The Earth / Instructions From JESUS Himself At The End Of Book Of Matthew / Weeping Solves Nothing,regrets Changes Nothing.the Same Energy You Use To Cry &

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.